I REGRET STARTING TO SMOKE CIGARETTES IM ADDICTED NOW

>I REGRET STARTING TO SMOKE CIGARETTES IM ADDICTED NOW

Attached: 1555091890154.gif (413x243, 51K)

only weak-willed peons get nicotine addictions

Have sex you incel freak

how do I quit? no meme answers please

Attached: 4567890.png (821x869, 36K)

Just don't smoke lmao.

Cold turkey is the only way

Don't buy any
Don't bum any

If you fail to quit then quit again and again until you get it right

t. took me 5 months of torturing myself before I quit for real

just tell yourself that "it's not that hard"
FUCK everybody who says its SO hard
the cravings will pass

>quitting smoking is so hard

Attached: soyjack 14.jpg (750x562, 31K)

Start using snus instead

Just bee urself!

stop being a weak willed faggot and have a basic level of self control above that of a 5 year old

Just stop smoking. It's easy as fuck. It's only hard when you start to make excuses the next day but if you really determined you will be ok

just wanted to point out that
Americans REGULARLY try to help and advise other random foreign strangers here, pay attention and you will notice this

you literally just quit, everything else is a meme

but memes can help, i heard of someone quitting by chewing gum instead, and not the nicotine gum but regular gum, just because it helped replace the oral activity thing or something

start by using nicotine products, instead of inhaling cancer
then, reduce your intake over time

Cigarettes are designed to be as addictive as possible and nicotine is one of the most addictive substance known, even more when synergizing with the 100s of molecules in tobaco smoke. Plus some people are more prone to addiction than other. For some people it's easy, for some it's hard, some will never be able to quit if left to themselves.

Look up how the price and tobacco-tax continually rises. Niggas like Scholz already have plans on raising it even further because weak-minded people cannot get away from it.
If nothing helps, try to reduce the number of your smokes slowly but steadily and get help, if you really mean it.

get outta here, forsen

I've smoked all of my tobacco and am too lazy to get new one. right now I'm rummaging through my ash tray and break up old cigarette buds to roll new ones.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

You will go out and get more, we know how this plays out

Short breaks
Long butts
Let's go!

Attached: 1562794616501.jpg (720x586, 45K)