What's up frens?

What's up frens?
Ask an Iranian on a bus to Tehran anything.

Attached: c17eeb0168b115841af86902064a9396.jpg (900x1200, 126K)

Thoughts on Trump

How do you feel about all the islamic immigration into europe?

Hate the fucker.
Don't really care. If you don't like it just don't let them in.

do y'all have qts?

Are Iranians a super friendly, gracious people in general?

Do you like me?

We do.
There is a culture of hospitality, though I think that's fading away in the cities.

I don't know about the super friendly part.

Thoughts on the migration to Europe and the arab ones in particular, is it good? Are they a fair representation in your opinion?
Thoughts on religion?

chetoori pesarem? janit jor?

I don't not like you...
I wouldn't like it if I were European. Countries like Germany need the young workforce though, so it could be a benefit for them.
I'm undecided on religion. It sounds ridiculous but our existence, the universe's existence is ridiculous too.

I might be going out of 4G range soon.

What do you look like?

What nation is your nations best friend right now?

how do iranians usually feel about american tourists?

what's Persian food I could make myself, the nearest Persian restaurant to me is eight hours away by bus. preferably no saffron, it's really expensive in the west

I'm sorry that we're going to war
We're doing a lot here at home to prevent it but our government is super corrupt and it might be too late

I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure Americans can’t go there
It’s easier to go to North Korea

I'm good thanks.
>janit jor
wat?
Average height, a bit thin.
Iran cannot into friends.

Do you think an adult person forcing a child or baby to undergo circumcision while they cannot consent for a religious reason is ridiculous?

>janit jor?
for free?

kek

I don't have a question, just here to say that I really hope our countries don't go to war.

Opinions on Assad?
Russia?

Stay safe during the upcoming war user

Are the ethnic minorities well behaved and integrated in Iran?

This, I've got plans with friends if we do tho, yellow vest tier shit

How's the weather and how long do you still have to drive?

In Minecraft, right retard?

We like tourists in general, maybe because foreigners (except for Afghans) are pretty rare here.
Chelo kebab? It's rice and grilled lamb. The preparation of the meat takes some work I think, I've never cooked it myself.

I'm burning my draft card if we do, probably a "trips and I xyz" thread for it

guess you don't use that phrase in iran, it just means "you aight?" (jan is body, jor is alright, dont know the correct transliterations)
lmaoooooo dis nigga just dun did dis

I do. Why would you do that to a child, especially in the time before anesthesia.
Here's hoping blumpf isn't reelected. Though I'm not hopeful.
Me too.

>Are Iranians a super friendly, gracious people in general?
The last Iranian I met was a refugee who has been here for about two years. He was getting his new life on track and was learning for his C class driver's license to drive big cargo trucks. Very friendly, even so much so it weirded me out a bit, as he pretty much invited me to dinner and to play some playstation. Other Iranians were friendly too, but they were academics.

No
I'm fucking tired of watching men go off to die in a middle eastern nation for no reason
If I am going to die in a war, its going to be against those who deserve it

Would you do that to your child, offer it at 13/16/18 or let him figure it out on his own

man iranian food is GOAT
even as an afghan I get jelly sometimes
used to always go to my iranian pal's house to eat his mother's god tier cuisine and stare at his sister's massive milkers

based

Oh yeah another question, thoughts on Hezbollah

>Opinions on Assad?
Murderous dictator.
>Russia
They're Ok I guess.
More or less. The Kurds and Balochis get uppity once in a while though.
32 degrees outside if the bus thermometer is to be believed. I have around 6 more hours. I fucking hate travelling on. a bus.

Have average Iranians any thoughts about Afghans or Bahrainis?

Does the average Iranian speak another language? Which ones?

This but unironically. Iran is very high tier to me as a country, it just sucks your leaders these days are shitcunts.

That seems pretty hot for, what time is it over there, maybe 5 am? Hope the bus is cool enough.

Was taking a train not an option for you? I saw some guy travelling a long distance from Teheran close to the Iraqi border and it looked comfy enough (except for your style of squatting toilet :^D).

What is your favourite city in Iran?

Please don't let us go to war
And if we do please make it a Vietnam tier meat grinder

middle eastern food as a whole is impossible to get in my area. town of 60,000 but not one Moroccan, Persian, Turkish or Ethiopian restaurant (I know Ethiopia isn't middle eastern but their food is similar). closest thing is Greek and Indian restaurants, we've got millions of those. I'm a formally trained cook, I love trying unfamiliar food, but that whole region is unavailable. I tried making myself some Turkish soup once but pretty sure I fucked it up. feels bad man

>32 degrees outside
>That seems pretty hot for, what time is it over there, maybe 5 am?

Okay I take that back, I just checked what the weather in Teheran is like and gee, I melted just by looking at it.

>30°C at night
>up to 40°C+ during the day

How do you cope :^O

I don't know. On one hand the entire thing seems barbaric and unnecessary. On the other, pediatricians do say there are benefits, there's also the cultural aspect and the fact that it's much more difficult when you're older.

How the hell do I still have 4G here, we're in the middle of nowhere.

(((5g))) I bet

What’s the bus smell like? Asking for a friend h-haha

>I tried making myself some Turkish soup once
Which?

>I know Ethiopia isn't middle eastern but their food is similar
Like what? I've cooked two dishes so far and it seems to be just stew stuff with lots of berbere (made misir wat and shiro wat). What I can't source here is the spices for their clarified butter :^(

>How the hell do I still have 4G here, we're in the middle of nowhere.
Does China invest a lot in your country?

Greek and Indian are great too but that's a bummer that your town doesn't have Persian food. It's amazing. Turkish and Persian might be my favs. Mexican is great too and we don't have a lot of that here.

how do you feel that war between our country is inevitable?

I can't remember the name, doubt I could find the recipe. it was tomato-based and had lentils and barley in it, can't remember more details. this was years ago

I would love to visit, fren.

Ethnic minorities speak their own languages. I think most young people know a bit of English too.

Sounds like your training has gone to waste, cook-fren.

can i get a persian gf

Attached: d3a7c67dcd5d9a53b5cea3028aeb73a7.png (640x960, 1.09M)

I can't really say what the average Iranian thinks, but a degree of racism does exist against Arabs and Afghans. I guess every country has its retards.
It's fucking awful! I try to go outside as little as possible in the summer. The bus is air conditioned.
It has that bussy smell. I hate that smell.

thoughts on what your country does for the Palestineans?

I think they do. There's not much FDI in Iran though because of.... reasons.

>bussy

>bussy
OwO

I don't think it's inevitable.
Go for it.
I don't get one so you don't either.
Seems like a lost cause to me. The Israelis are going to gobble up whatever's left of Palestine bit by bit. Who's going to stop them?

Do you like to read and do you have any recommendations for Persian literature? I've been getting into it lately and enjoying it immensely. Read some of the Shahnameh, read the Conference of the Birds by Farid and I'm reading the Blind Owl by Sadegh Hedayat right now.

Attached: 1547701876832.gif (189x189, 273K)

>bussy
HARAM

To my shame I don't read much Persian literature.

Shit I forgot to add the no homo. It's Ok guys, no homo.

too late

What are your thoughts about this site in general?

fug :DDD

I like how everyone's anonymous. No bullshit upvotes, post history or karma system. People can be their real selves here.

How did you find out about it? Is it common for Iranians to be incels/gamers/weebs etc.?

But some anons actually recognize many posters here
There are also quite a few who posts pics of themselves
What do you think about that?

I can't remember exactly. I remember being on /b/ during the Habbo raids, that's as far back as my memory goes. We do have a sizable population of weebs.
Tripfags are disgusting, that's what reddit is for. People should be anonymous here.

Would you marry an American woman?

Yeah I agree
Just so you know, there is another Greenlander who uses a tripcode
He's an oldfag perhaps
>People should be anonymous here.
I wish I would have spended more time lurking instead of posting so early
Fuck I hate myself

I don't think it would work, the cultural differences are too great.

how easy is it to get alcohol in Iran? Does weed grow wildly anywhere in Iran?

>how easy is it to get alcohol in Iran?
No idea.
>Does weed grow wildly anywhere in Iran?
No idea.

do you predict a secular revolution within the next century in Eeran?

I don't think a theocracy is sustainable when a significant and growing percentage of the population is non-religious. Especially when a superpower hates that theocracy's guts and is doing everything it can to fuck with it.

do blacks in southern Iran face any discrimination?

Can you please nuke america? The entire continent.

Don't know desu.
We'd have to have nukes first.

Do you want to restore Persia?

Which one? theres two American continents

Attached: 334aed521c41339c4f5d21c2b5dab75124a7f964402584e48531a7a307928397_1~2.jpg (672x755, 56K)

What are your opinions on your neighboring countries?

But you already have, don't attempt to hide them.
Both but the south needs another extra.

I love that Iran makes Saudi Arabia so butthurt. Shame that our gov leaders on both sides don't like each other.

Sure why not.
Being in the middle east is like being in a really bad neighborhood of a really shitty city. The only country that has anything going for it is Turkey.

>Sure why not.
Is there any distinction between Persia and Iran from the Iranian point of view? From the western perspective Persia usually refers to older civilisations whereas Iran refers to maybe the last 100 years.

Iran has always been called Iran by its inhabitants. Persia was what the Greeks called Iran if I'm not mistaken.

What are some dangerous regions in Iran? Is it true that you have active insurgencies going on right now in remote areas of the country?

What is your favorite period in Persian/Iranian history? I like the Sassanid period the most.

Hey old rival, time has not been kind, ehh?

Rude. None of us here want to go to war with them.

A lot of people do and have for years. Iran is our enemy whether we like it or not

Fuck off normal Americans don't want another war in the middle east