What is fall like in your cunt?

What is fall like in your cunt?

Attached: The 15 best fall foliage drives in New England.jpg (900x600, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/5749-fall-colors-europe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conkers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesculus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much like this in all of my state in rural areas.

Attached: Herbstweg.jpg (3264x2448, 2.46M)

argentinian 'patagonia'

Attached: IMG85416.jpg (586x386, 36K)

It doesn't exist because Japan is the only country with 4 seasons

america has best fall colours
they get more colours than europe for some reason

wet and windy

Comfiest season by far
Rainy, fog, clouds, 6-8 celcius, windy
September through November is the best time of the year

Attached: 8C7F2B8F-4EC7-4315-AD36-0B25B2F60E6A.jpg (250x166, 12K)

they don't, you just don't have fucking trees and are flat.

I love fall
Have this comfy feeling of childhood memories. Comfy food, beautiful colors, good smells. I also always loved the start of school, buying new books and colored pencils.

ITS CALLED AUTUMN

it's fall because that's when the leaves fall from trees

Cold and rainy. Just like winter.

Best season, pretty comfy

>I also always loved the start of school
Mutant freak

Based. It's crazy how I speak English to Americans and they don't get me for using English words

no im actually serious

You are still wrong.

livescience.com/5749-fall-colors-europe.html

stupid retard

We know what Autumn is.

>autunno
lmao italiANO

>look here is a link
>I am going to call you a stupid retard, because I am actually retarded

Attached: 89789.jpg (800x450, 44K)

M-U-S-H-R-O-O-M-S

Attached: 1541196690145.jpg (750x727, 171K)

Fall colors need cooler climates to work well. In the South everything is just pretty much uniformly brown.

Maybe bigger diversity of tree species. Europe is absent a lot of stuff due to the Ice Age.

It's very colorful and usually very wet.

Attached: höst-i-wira-bruk-restaurangen-öppet.jpg (2976x2976, 1.26M)

The air is fresh and the temperature starts to become comfy. It is usually a little windy and rainy, but i like it. There's a certain mood when it begins to get darker and winter is in the air. Sometimes i travel to our family cabin all by myself to just chillout, read and go for some walks.

Attached: 22195778_10155428922596971_1619668070514021542_n.jpg (960x502, 121K)

In Pennsylvania usually mid-October is when trees begin to change colors. The fall foliage season lasts into the first week of November, by the second week most trees have totally dropped their leaves.

Best season of the year. Perfect temperatures (beteen 0 and 10 degrees C), finally dark nights again, comfy rain and colors everywhere.
My entire town goes nuts in fall, all the cafés start serving hot drinks and meat pies, and there's a fire going in every fireplace.

Attached: Visby höst.jpg (2046x1255, 1.15M)

Nice having your yard full of rotting apples laying on the ground that get infested with stinging insects (they want to get in a quick meal before the weather gets too cold and they go dormant).

I gather all of our fruit and make mead from it.

When October comes, the green tennis balls of death rain onto the Earth. They stain your hands for days and the nuts are...a little wild-tasting. Also squirrels plant them all over the world so they sprout in your flower beds next spring.

Euros don't have 'em so they won't know that feel.

Attached: c-147-black-walnut.jpg (1092x603, 101K)

The second comfiest season right behind winter. My favourite time of the year is probably mid October - December the 31st.

They lost all their walnuts in the Ice Age.

We don't have many deciduous trees so it's sort of like any other season, just a bit colder

We get millions of these everywhere instead.
It's a thrilling experience riding my bike down a hill and suddenly there's five gazillion of these on the road. They are hard as fuck so they launch like bullets once the tires hits them.

Attached: IMG_4187.jpg (2000x2000, 443K)

Used to gather these as a kid kek, easy when a single tree drops thousands of them.

Attached: kastanjer.jpg (1200x1798, 926K)

Those are either Chinese chestnut or sweet chestnut neither of them native to Sweden. Maybe Chinese chestnut? Sweet chestnut is native to the Mediterranean and wouldn't be well adapted to Swedish conditions.

THIS

kys

It's horse-chestnuts (Aesculus hippocastanum) and they are indeed not native here. But they planted a few trees in Stockholm's botanical garden in the late 1600's. And people gathered the seeds. And now they are absolutely everywhere in southern/middle Sweden. Every single town, park and in many forests have these chestnut trees now.

I hate black walnuts, I really do. In PA it's probably one of the single most common trees there is and roadsides and woodlands have huge stands of them. One reason may be that in the 70s-80s, the gypsy moth and dogwood anthracnose epidemics claimed a lot of oaks and dogwoods so their place was taken by black walnut since it'a an opportunistic weed tree.

You don't want them in your yard at all because of the mess they make in the fall and they also secrete a chemical (juglone) to inhibit competitive plants. Many things including tomatoes and rhododendrons can't grow around them and even if you cut them down, juglone will persist in the soil for years.

The wood is extremely valuable though, one of the most valuable timber trees east of the Mississippi. Tree removal outfits know this. Make sure you also do so you don't get ripped off by them.

They are Balkan chestnuts aka horse chestnuts native to South East Europe

Horse chestnut is from the Balkans and Greece. It has a Midwestern relative, the Ohio buckeye, which is the state tree of Ohio. The nuts are poisonous and apparently no amount of cooking can make them edible.

Yup. But they are great for a game of Conkers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conkers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesculus

There's a bunch of different buckeye species in the US but none occur east of the Appalachians. And several Asian ones, but Europe just has A. hippocastanum.

This is native to Sweden. It is not however native to the US and is ruining woodlands.

Attached: acer-platanoides-9.jpg (720x540, 119K)

Fall is pretty brief in Georgia and meh colors compared to New England.

Aah yes, the good old Lönn tree. Great wood from those, makes for amazing furniture, musical instruments and flooring, the bark is a natural dye. Burns nicely in the winter cold as well.
Did you know that we have been making sugar from that tree's sap for thousands of years here? It's an old tradition.

Stuff couldn't migrate south due to the Pyrenees and Alps, so anything that wasn't frost-tolerant got wiped out. Walnuts are an example of a tree that's not frost-tolerant--they won't leaf out until May and they're among the earliest to shed their leaves, usually in early to mid October.

You can tap a lot of trees for syrup, maple and birch being the best ones but walnuts, hickories, and sycamores are also quite good.

Here it's a very bad evil weed tree that needs to be eradicated and lots of stupid people plant it for landscaping. It's invading and ruining sugar maple forests in New England because it has high shade tolerance and can establish itself in mature forests.

Nothing grows around them either except fellow European invasives like English ivy and garlic mustard.

Like summer basically

>SoCal
Doesn't exist.

bUMP. Please post more comfy fall pics

They used to use ground-up black walnut husks to stun fish. That's illegal now--they don't let you do that anymore.

Depends on the region. Out here on the prairies we don't really get fall, there's a couple of summer months and then it gets very cold fast. Snow in september isn't all that unusual.

Attached: calgarysnow.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

This is also a very important tree in Europe both from a cultural and economic POV. Widely planted in the US as an ornamental/timber tree/windbreak, although the seeds have very low viability in areas with hot summers so it has little problem with becoming invasive.

Attached: Norway-Spruce1-600x630.jpg (600x630, 98K)

Eastern White Pine is about the nearest native equivalent to Norway Spruce.

Hickory nuts are delicious. My town park has the trees and they drop the nuts everywhere in early October.

Also AWOL from Europe.

Looks like a beech forest.

In central Europe it probably is.

So's Kansas.

Nah dude nah.

Foggy

But that's all of Western Europe from October-April. :^)

Too bad it's so dark all winter.

Brisk.

Best time of the year in terms of temperature. It's chilly enough to prevent sweating yet warm enough to keep wearing summer clothes.

its pretty cool

Attached: NH white mountains.jpg (3703x1518, 725K)

Especially compared to summer when you get the air flow from the Sahara.

Yep. Malta's a windy place all year around and hot wind blowing in your face in summer is not nice.

like autumn

Based
Fuck normies and their shorts
I want jeans, flannel, and sweaters

All of the Mediterranean becomes like a charcoal grill in summer thanks to the desert air coming from the south.

I want to fuck a hot German woman (male) in that forest

Looks kind of like this in my part of California

Attached: californiaredwood.jpg (990x658, 234K)

the comfiest season

Took this one back in October at a cemetery

Attached: wiu (21).jpg (1895x1272, 1.42M)

Love carving jack-o-lanterns. It's my inner 8 year old.

Yes but you often take joke of one saying trousers instead of pants, or don't get the pronounce, while it's just British
It's latin retard, "autumn" comes from autumnus spelled like an Italian would spell it

not bad

More rain and wind than usual though there's like 5 days when it's all beautiful and nice