Is Turkey the Brazil of Europe?

Is Turkey the Brazil of Europe?

Attached: 43565643646364fnhnthndn.png (1738x1644, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Anatolia
youtu.be/3B6wobiWSdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. You can make a similar pic for most Balkan countries. You have really chinky looking Yugos, really Germanic ones, really Middle-Eastern ones, and really Dinaric looking ones
Even the English have a lot of looks. Compare a mister bean type nigga to beckham

What do you mean? Istanbul and Anatolia is not Greece. Greeks didn't even existed there aside from a small minority.

Most look a lot darker than everyone in your cherry picked picture

No, that would be France.

is that Shoko Asahara in upper row

I don't know but everybody on Jow Forums thinks I look like the fourth one I guess.

Turkey is the Brazil of Asia

Beckham is a kike unironically

I don't expect a muslime to read up on history, but maybe give it a shot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Anatolia

Greeks didn't existed in Anatolia.
Daily reminder that Greeks were colonizers who genocided native Anatolian population. Wish Turks could save poor Anatolians from Greek led assimilation and extinction, sad. At least we liberated Anatolia from Greek colonizer and bring civilization and grace of Islam there.

>grace of Islam
kys

>Turkey is the Brazil of Asia
Than who is the Brazil of Europe?

Don't be ashamed of your history Osman

France is one of the blackest countries in the western world

Yeah, daily reminder:

"During the war, major atrocities were committed such as Genocide, mass murder and death marches intentionally denying food and water to the deportees by the Ottoman government against the Armenians, Assyrians and Pontic Greeks causing millions of deaths and resulting in the Armenian Genocide of 1915."

Turk and Islam is synonymous no matter how much you whine about it.

Islam = Turk

They were Anatolians who were Greekified, brainlet.
Next question

my Turkish classmates great each other with the word ''gothveren'' what does this mean?

Cope

greeks arent white

how would you know?

>p-please accept me as your equal my white masters i beg you
öldür kendini

No Turks dont cope so hard as Brazilians

I, leader of Europeans, hereby declare you a white European after this post. You passed the test by defying Arabs and Islam in anime forum.
You are 100% white and European, and speaking for all whites, you will be accepted as one of us.
Congrats, white man. From the leader of white people. Your skin will turn white and your phenotype will be European anytime soon

>p-please accept me as your equal my arab masters i beg you
Have fun licking arab asses

Lazy, loud and brown?
Yes

Read between the lines of and see what arab slime actually believe.

I, leader of Arabs, hereby declare you a brown Arab after this post. You passed the test by defying whites and science in anime forum.
You are 100% brown and Arab, and speaking for all Arabs, you will be accepted as one of us.
Congrats, brown man. From the leader of brown people. Your skin will turn brown and your phenotype will be Arabic anytime soon

how's the weather in beautiful Denmark?

Lazy, as in the dont play truck simulator in their spare time?

Loud as in non-autistic?

Brown? Yeah, thats true.

Kys german, you have ruined europe so many times you don't get to speak anymore.

This, unironically. Also, Turkish posts are not close to be as bad as brazilian ones.

Turks are all sorts of mutts. I once had a Turkish classmate. She was tall, blonde, and blue-eyed.

Based and Tengripilled

Fuck off ErDOGan

>Have fun licking arab asses
thats what your mom does for a living

lmao shut the fuck up and go home mehmet

Last year we had the most sunny summer in 70+ years. We almost died. This time around, its more bearable

youtu.be/3B6wobiWSdc

while they are now arabic to some degree, we must remember that the turks in fact crawled out of central asia like the roaches they are. Just like the remarkable cockroach, their ability to adapt and survive is astounding. Utilizing horse archers,the turks' first stop was in Persia, picking up persian dna along the way. This mutated the turks as they learned how to administer governments beyond "My horse fast. I lead. PEW PEW PEW horse archers." This is also, some historians argue, the first time that turks attempted, and failed, to learn to read. Instead, they seized the riches of the silk road and the trading cities of central persia before looting, rioting, horse raping, and kebabing their way to Baghdad. Here, they literally destroyed the greatest center of learning in the area and dooming the arabs to a future of wahhabism and aloha snackbars. Of course, along the way they absorbed arabic DNA, which allowed them to almost make tasty food and riot even more effectively. Jean-Paul Shekelstein (PhD History, Oxford) posits that the first attempt at making an IED was tried here, with a horse corpse after the turks had finished raping it. Soon after, the entire near east began to fall which put the Turks on the doorstep of Greek Asia Minor (Anatolia). It is truly a shame as the greeks were too busy lazing around and not paying debts to properly defend anatolia and the turks soon absorbed their DNA as well, which is probably what saved the world from this unkillable pest, the greek laziness. Of course history tells us that for some reason celtic blood somehow made into the sultanate, which allowed them to push to vienna much later. But they were stopped by polish. Don't worry about how, its not important. Bottom line is, even the turks stayed localized to a singular peninsula, they continued their inability to create anything of their own and only steal and absorb and corrupt the culture of those around them. Kebab is bad Gyro.

Attached: Jean-PaulShekelstein.jpg (1143x1452, 229K)

I-I am an ARAP BVLL now? Thanks man!

Attached: TOv7rhy.png (1024x768, 462K)

Can I instantly learn Arabic also? That'd be cool

Lazy as in not working and leeching of the welfare state since the late 1960s.
Loud as in being foulmouthed, screaming and blasting music in busses while yelling in their disgusting language.

Now go back to Anatolia Mahmut, your Cousin is waiting for you.

so?

>mom insults
Grow up, Muhammet
Yes. Here's your camel piss. It's very good for your health according to Muhammad(pbuh)

ARAP m/billionaires actually choose Slavic women to piss on instead. Imagine being brown An*tolian and not even being qualified to be a prostitute lmao.

Friendly reminder that mods are turks that censor free speech on my korean cartoon website

go back to your containment board

pretty strange he didn't even call you sandniggers or shitskins, wonder who reported him. just arabs which is like as calling you turks.

Most Turks look like arabs

Unironically this.

I mean not even roaches, what's this board coming to?

>you wake up in Mudurnu

Attached: mudurnu.jpg (4000x2666, 1.39M)

Cringe

ska du slicka islams feta håriga arsle nu

Calling someone an ar*b is the most humiliating, demeaning insult a person can attack one another with. There should be legal consequences for calling someone that hurls that swear word.

Wtf is this abomination?

Hvad i alverden er det? Det ligner en kinesisk blodprop!

It was made for Araps.
Araps are the most tasteless and kitsch people on earth. They'd unironically spend millions on that abomination be content with it.

Krinsch

they literally cut parts of their dicks off because of an Arab they worship as a God. They got a bit of an identity crisis I think mainly because of Ataturk who tried to convince them they're civilized for his own reasons.

I mean think about it, they worship as white blond blue eyed devil that has nothing to do with Turkey as their God, it's only logical they're gonna be this fucked in the head.

We even have a Slav country that think they're related to Alexander the Great lol.

It's all after effects of poverty, and basically getting left being in the evolution ladder while the white man keeps marching on and on.

I wonder who's behind this extremely retarded post....

I mean you're so left behind in the evolution game that you got to convince your people in some weird way that they're better and more evolved than the white man, even what you tell them makes zero sense, they'll bite it because they're just you know, muslims.

easy there Chuck, that's just my personal opinion, could be wrong.

we ruled you for 500 yrs.

>kelly's retarded opinion
Into the trash it goes

Calm down Chucks, if you got something to add, or try to refute my argument I'm all ears. That's how we conduct a conversation in the West World behind the wall. Right now the only thing you're achieving is reinforcing the stereotypes the White man has about you.

tyrkisk kræft

Attached: turkish delight cancer.jpg (1704x999, 1.15M)

when i visited wien last week, i saw a turkish tourist group, there was like 15 kids and 2 of them looked iceland tier white
could pass as locals in croatia and pretty much all of europe
turks are very diverse in my experience and are usually cool people until you get on their nerves

i refuted your argument by stating the fact that we ruled you for 500 yrs therefore we are superior to you in every way

preach brother, teach that roach his place

Attached: 1560959212333.jpg (2048x1536, 555K)

I mean you said the founder of the country has nothing to do with the country.
inb4 he's a white man you ugly shitskins hahahaha

but you are a shitskin, greeks are not

Attached: Greeks are White.png (980x552, 1.14M)

Am I gonna see a full well struct argument here? or am I just wasting my time by giving you a stand and not just giving you the sandnigger treatment like the whiteys did here?
I'm the closest thing you're gonna get to a white man not ignoring you in here, and quite possibly in real life too.

seethe more

I mean you probably have noticed so far, that pretty much everyone from the West disregards whatever you say just based on your race. Why shit on the one white guy that talks to you without being racist towards you?

alright

>cut their dicks
Mine isn't cut. Wanna suck it?

Attached: 20190716_025557.jpg (2560x1440, 758K)

See: This is the intelligence of the turk.

I take back what I said hereT*rk is the most insulting thing a person can be

I would

What’s the difference between dinaric and middle eastern

dinarics are proto europeans
they're usually very tall ( like me), usually brown haired with blonde and black haired people in minority with some gingers, brown to blue eyes and light brown to snow white skin
mostly it's just difference in pigmentation but everybody has the same face

Attached: Haplogroup_I2a.gif (800x550, 86K)

face is like pic related, and they're the most common among croatians from bosnia who're genetically almost pure and are purer than almost any european ethnicity

Attached: 1563237059316.jpg (786x960, 108K)

Literally 3 out of the 4 men he posted look like average Turks. Tell me how I know you don’t own a passport, let alone have seen a single Turk IRL. Yet mutts are always the ones that happen to be experts on phenotypes of various regions of the world.

Look in the future and despair, Ahmed. Islam is dying in Turkey

Attached: gettyimages-541046939-612x612.jpg (450x612, 35K)

Attached: 20190715_180906.jpg (1080x1807, 179K)

Islam is a race and a culture not a religion

not really most turks looks are between a south european and a middle eastern, while brazil is extremely diverse

then i was a kid my teacher told my class that turkey was in the middle east and i grow up with that to the highschool
the absolute state of south american education

Turkey is in the middle east

Christ dude, give it a rest. Nobody believes in your turbo retarded Turk propaganda. You fuckers genocided and ethnically cleansed the Greeks out that's why there aren't any there anymore.

>Daily reminder that Greeks were colonizers who genocided native Anatolian population.
this is somewhat true, the native hittites were basically genocided by the Sea Peoples and remaining fell to Greek Assimilation. Hittites were a Mesopotamian Semetic people

Because it was once a big empire. Don't get fooled by the map you see today. Istanbul was biggest city in the world just like 400 years ago and Antioch was much bigger than that about 1000 years ago. Having relative power and affluence, slave trade, and lands in multiple continents caused race mixing, cultural borrowing, and different faces. What you see in the picture is actually future of Europe because you guys have that power and resources now. We just have been through that long time ago.

Hmm in terms of ancestry my guess would be - from left to right:
SLAVIC BVLL
TVRKIC BVLL
KVRDIC BVLL
KARA BOGA

I like this. I know TVRKS are not the most popular on this board, but I believe they are necessary and natural allies in our struggle against the eternal anglo and his jews.

What France?

>turk
>not cut
The police is coming, prepare for your bris

>turk accusing others of genocide

Attached: 1507077432284.jpg (625x452, 140K)

>implying its genocide when they deserve it

For me Turkey is synonymous for turkish gay bath, and oil wrestling.

Hilarious when a wh*Teboi from the New World says this

where are tens of millions of natives?

Third has a pontic/laz nose and is 100% pontic/laz.
t. owner of same nose

nobody in America denies the natives were genocided, nor do they think we tried to save them