25+ year old that still lives with his mom/dad

>25+ year old that still lives with his mom/dad

Attached: 1554359903761.jpg (569x506, 44K)

me in 2 months

Attached: aha ha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAa.png (596x598, 565K)

every day, i hope the world gets nuked

hmmm should I live in a room of my parent's large £1m+ house in a nice area, or pay for some rent-baron's yacht by renting a room in a shit house for £800pcm

It's hard as fuck to get an apartment, you need many years in the queue

Happy early birthday, user.

me in 3 months. I’m a literal fuck up. There’s no excuse, I’m just trash.

Attached: 3E382A2E-B28A-4618-B12B-B6157A33E251.jpg (300x312, 58K)

i've seen so many youtube videos about property owners making insane amount of money renting apartments

man, our housing system is full of jews

I'm 35 and doing this

Used not anymore but god dammit i miss to live with them

It’s not that hard. Just own the apartment unit, fix it up to look presentable and then rent it out. Your tenants pay directly to you and you pay the electricity, and maintenance. Make a profit. If they miss there payments then get the police to kick them out. Also get a lawyer to strike up a contract so you win all your court cases. It’s so fucking easy.

the british economy is literally reliant on buoyant housing prices, plus the single most powerful voting bloc is property owners..... it's over for us (read: people in the UK not born to wealthy parents)

You rent the apartment beforehand then rent it out to another person at a higher price?

How much money do you need to start the business? Lawyers cost a lot to keep. There's always the possibility that they don't pay up like you said, but kicking them would take a month or more. Wouldn't you be in a negative?

Thanks user if you ever decide to respond, I'm currently saving money and hoping to get in another business than the one Im in right now.

Propery real estate owners are making bank from what I hear in the metropolitan cities.

Where do you usually rent/buy the apartments before lending them?

t. parasite

if you can't beat em join em

Attached: CjLZiFf.png (554x439, 146K)

No you own the apartment unit first. Renting them and then renting them out to others is risky unless you’re doing it right within downtown of a major city. It’s safer to own your property then rent it out since you can easily kick delinquents the fuck out if they don’t pay.

I’m not in that sorta of business but my uncle owns a house and rents to tenants for a decent profit while he lives with his son. The people making it big are the ones that actually bought and paid off their house/apartment before property prices skyrocketed.

actually me, but no mom anymore

Attached: 1545602661181.jpg (540x651, 79K)

t.council housing poorfag

Blame your parents for not investing in housing before prices skyrocketed. Now it’s not worth it. Wait for the crash.

I am 26 and live with my parents but soon I will move in with my mummy gf who is 35

nope, not I, they're quite wealthy indeed. Still see the injustice of it all though

weird, how did that relationship come about?

What's the point of moving out?

Attached: 1562755932432.png (580x582, 654K)

>25 year old in a month
>20 bucks in bank account
>student loan and cc debt
Not doing much better over here MATE hahhahaha

you will officially be an adult.

Why should I want to be an adult?

so your parents feel like they have raised a successful person.

Me, the wife, and Mum. Good team for a 30yo like me

My parents don't care about that.

They are not very good parents then.

Why

Excellent way to build equity; no rent, no debt and helping your parents do maintenance reduces their need of paying others for the services which you can provide.

What, you didn't buy into the jewry of the modern world, did you? Living with your family is sensible and right.

Just build a large enough home that can house your family. Don't expect the society or others to accomodate your need (want) of cheap housing.

Buying with the intention of renting out is not parasittic, although it can be. Totally depends on your execution

coddling your adult-kid isn't good, they won't grow.

I don't think moving out makes you grow.

me
you think i can afford a home?
no one can

Build one for your family
>leaving your family for solitary living is healthy
Family hater spotted. Let me guess, you're pro feticide as well?

My dad beat me and my siblings. My mother didn't try hard enough to stop him. I have every reason to dislike them.

\o

Me in two weeks

Attached: 1559971451245.jpg (334x506, 39K)

>you're pro feticide as well
I'm for anal instead. People should do more anal.

Ja, da kann man nur Heil sagen.

Hör auf mit dieser peinlichen Scheiße

There’s no injustice. We have a housing crisis here in Canada because they’re letting too much people in. The economy is not benefiting so you might as well fuck everyone over to benefit yourself.

me too but I have a salaried job but rent prices are through the roof right now and I don't have enough money set aside yet for a down payment on a house.

Attached: 1394991669107.jpg (600x600, 84K)

me in a few days
god will this ride ever end

Attached: NONONO.png (808x805, 467K)

where online can I snag a mommy gf?

Attached: smug alberto.jpg (397x402, 36K)

Sorry to hear it. It's reasonable to leave a destructive environment, most of the time. Your experiences should motivate you to build a safe home for you and your kids. Learn from the mistakes of others
Fine by me

>moving out to pay rent for a shitty apartment just to prove some kind of "point"

good goy

Attached: FD.gif (343x400, 74K)

>tfw i am renting out my first apartment for 2100$ and use to money to pay down my second housing loan.

Attached: kelner1.png (159x167, 46K)

25, could buy an apartment already but have not find suitable one yet.
I just wish my work contract was full-time, that way I could buy apartment now, start renting it and look for place to live and have basically the rent-payer pay that for me.

>STOP HAVING MORE MONEY THAN ME DUE TO BEING SMARTER THAN ME
F-FUCKING JEWS

Forgot to add to my post to tell you guys I am gay (for black men only), but not sure if that matters.

Attached: 1563193923669.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Cringe pic

did you consider an apartment?

I'm 24 and moved out 2 weeks ago ahahaha losers