Why yes I'm fiscally liberal and socially conservative, how could you tell?

>Why yes I'm fiscally liberal and socially conservative, how could you tell?

Attached: b6b.jpg (680x760, 42K)

>socially conservative
oh no people doing what they want to do with their own self/identity how awful

cringe. also there is no such thing.

>there is no such thing as conservative

>t. zoomer spic queer from the maritimes

freedom is not real dumbass

your evil aura

based

>NOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT YOU SHOULD LIVE UP TO CERTAIN STANDARDS AND VIRTUES DONT EVEN EXIST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: wetrj.jpg (374x404, 24K)

Nigger

conservatism literally means - resistant to change. so conservatives are anti evolution. pretty funny!

Nigger society isn't just a bunch of free souls roaming around vulnerable to getting corrupted, everything in society interacts with eachother like gears
It's completely fucking selfish to think that you have the "right" to change your gender, when you are very much a man that is needed in the greater scope of society for your biological gender's strengths. Same for women.

And that's only just one example. If you are a degenerative person you support the bad things in a society (drug dealers, whores, etc) which long term negatively and indirectly affects everyone around you
But you don't care about logic, you care about feelings (I know Kike Shapiro says that please don't equate with what I said just now with him)

I'm confused.

Does fiscally liberal mean you're for things like universal healthcare and college and open borders? And socially conservative mean you're against stuff like abortion and gay marriage?

I've never heard of anyone like this, seems contradictory.

>And socially conservative mean you're against stuff like abortion and gay marriage?
yes
>
Does fiscally liberal mean you're for things like universal healthcare and college and open borders?
yes except open borders which has more to do with society and culture then economy
because if i see a flood of brown mexicans crossing the border i dont think, oh wow i wonder if they all have their masters degrees and how much will the marked benefit

You are an idiotic masochist

its more of a nationalist perspective

yeah, i'm thinking this post is based

Attached: nazbol.png (1000x1000, 235K)

Being socially conservative is based but being socially conservative with religious values is cringe

why?

Because there are obviously standards that people in society need to be held to for the greater good. Gender dimorphism nonsense is harmful to the society as a whole, as well as stuff like pop music and promiscuity. Religious social conservative values are often retarded though, and not based on the greater good but based on dumb Bronze Age fairy tales, and include indictments on things that benefit society, like abortion (which helps stop the spread of poor people).

>evolution

Attached: trave.jpg (1022x1175, 479K)

conservatism is collectivist though. It's just an american meme its the individualist ideology. Duty to the family, to have kids, to serve the nation

nazbol is anti liberal though

>conservatism
>american meme
you can't not be an american

i mean the way people talk about it on the internet. Because it means something else in every country, here its generally protectionist and more authoritarian like in europe.