I bully them a lot on Jow Forums but this is a very pretty country with an interesting culture and friendly people

I bully them a lot on Jow Forums but this is a very pretty country with an interesting culture and friendly people

I love Mexico

Attached: EB2ECE09-C948-4DFB-A01D-6CD17DE4EFE7.jpg (1500x901, 58K)

op is a faggot lol

Shut the fuck white bitch

My neighbors :)

you are doing god's work OP

era penal pinches pendejos

gross

speak American

I don't bully them.

speak American

I would happily take their immigrants if they took all of our niggers. Then if Mexico just decided to kill all the niggers for us, the world wouldn't care because, well, it's Mexico and no one can really get mad at Mexico.

Americans need to accept that latinos are the best immigrants, they just need to help us to eliminate gangs and cartels.

The best immigrants are non fobby Asians then probably Latinos

Reminds me of

Attached: 1562540503876.jpg (941x768, 119K)

>immigrants
>good
oxymoron

Nigger your ancestors were probably immigrants

I just wanted to tell you I appreciate having you as a neighbor and not those dirty fucking Nicaraguans or el Salvadorans is all

Fuck of nigg

I only appreciate Quebec

we don't fall for that globalist bullshit here Scheer. go shill your civnat mass immigration bullshit in Mexico

Mexicans on Jow Forums are always the coolest people but Mexicans in real life are always dumbfuck shitheads.
I'll never figure that one out.

Chicanos or "mexicans" living in america are not mexicanos mi amigo

Attached: 131.png (529x598, 172K)

I think it's the other way around. Normalfags mexicans are nice people.

kys

Why are the anime profile pictures arguing

protip: one of them killed the other

Not true Chinaman.
Fuck of PEdro

I wish they would fix their cartel problem. Stop embarrassing the good Mexicans back in the states.

Most of its been blown out of proportion to support anti immigration. I mean nobody in government cares about our own issues like gun violence but its easy to say others should be doing better that have less resources to do so.

Story???

Basé