Post your favorite Slavic country

Post your favorite Slavic country.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Slovakia.svg.png (2000x1333, 41K)

I think Czech is the best slav country
on the account it's the least slavic culturally

None

they're less Slavic than you, Ivanas

Actually, Deividas :)

Attached: 1563024473898.png (400x400, 34K)

Slovakia, Czechia but people have less money and more soul. I also really hope all Slavs are able to get on their feet and become prosperous, they really deserve it after such a disastrous history

BY is the coolest by far

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Belarus_(variant).svg.png (2000x1000, 21K)

i like slovenia they are tiny and cute

Attached: hu-flag.jpg (728x425, 11K)

BASED

I agree.

sLOVEnia
wtf I thought you were turks

:)

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Iceland.svg.png (2000x1440, 3K)

Couple of years ago I would say Slovenia with no hesitation.
A year back I would say Czechia.
But today it's pic

Attached: Flag_of_Poland.png (1280x800, 81K)

All slavs are shit, but Finland if they count.

Reasons?

Serbia is based

Attached: rs.png (1600x1067, 165K)

i aint no slavshit, torsk mucher

Attached: 1540140108464.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Almost all slavic countries are meme countries

Only one in my heart

Attached: ukraine.jpg (960x647, 110K)

Attached: fff.jpg (1025x859, 76K)

>flowers instead of wheat
nyeh
back to sosach with these pics, vatnik

He визжи, cвининa.

>being an edgy hipster and choosing anything but Russia
lmao

Attached: 1800px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (1800x1100, 1K)

Yep, classic room temperature IQ vatnik.
Also, the swissflag poster above is also a vatnikbot from russian general.
Just so you know.

Lithuania

This.
/thread

He нoй, гниль eбaнaя

Attached: 15593854914430.png (262x263, 23K)

I have a Slovak gf.

Attached: lies russia.png (499x373, 377K)

Yep, and the vatnik goes on with his pics about neghboring country, while ignoring the fact his own land slowly turns into dystopia.
Don't feed these bots, just report them.

>says Latvian

Attached: 1549993355589.png (720x523, 38K)

absolutely based

Except it's not.
Ecли бы ты знaл хoть чтo-тo, живoтнoe eбaнoe.

Spent a huge part of my childhood in Gorski Kotar and south Slovenia is almost identical in landscape, climate, architecture but later realized they do serious damage to my count with their politics and stuff like border control only got worse since 2013. Also some of them aren't as nice as I expected both irl and online.
I thought Czechia was nice because they have successful companies and industry (Škoda, Avast,...) and work ethic (unemployment rate) but noticed that atheism or something made them soulless in a way. The country is filled with sex shops and for the short amount of time I've been there I've noticed a lot of people talking and doing degenerate stuff I didn't find in any other European country. Also got first serious food poisoning there which by itself wouldn't make me hate them but they think Croatian stores offer unsafe food and that our tap water is dirty.
Poland always supports Croatia in everything from politics to sports and during my prom trip Krakow became the best EE city I've seen and probably the only place outside of Croatia and Slovenia where I felt safe. An old lady working in a store helped me decide on some beverages even though she wasn't good with English and knew I was a foreigner, I then proceeded to drop my spaghetti (coins) on the counter before a young female employee and she made silly comments and we laughed it off. All in all a very pleasant experience with Poland and Polish people.

Croatian political parties are built on hostile foreign relations, don't fall for the memes. Slovenians meanwhile are just cucks doing what brussels says.