Why do euro and South American athletes always look so tiny and weak next to American ones

Why do euro and South American athletes always look so tiny and weak next to American ones

Attached: 4BE49128-1213-4B16-8410-D1A033CADB2A.jpg (645x485, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandfitness.com/athletes-celebrities/news/freak-nature
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Different sports

post another example

Attached: 36D73D42-4513-4C82-B025-9002AEBAA7D0.jpg (411x467, 76K)

I never watched a basketball game and even I can tell that's what that kang does. are you pretending to be retarded?

because americans have sports with a lot of pauses to put commercials on tv, so the players don't need a lot endurance like in real football

I know neymar and messi but who are the guys with them?

Just look small and scrawny

Attached: 6AD4A4F0-1742-4468-9801-909DC8A633E0.jpg (546x626, 250K)

American sports star
1.97 m
115 kg
40 yard 4.5 seconds
Can bench 350+ lbs
Beefy muscular build

Attached: 1873C0F2-64F5-413A-B1D2-8A777D434B50.jpg (645x831, 329K)

neymar is ugly and was underfed (poor childhood)

jj watt is in the first pic

also is poor and has CTE
meanwhile neymar will soon be a billionaire

Who is jj watt

NFL he is a defensive end
1.96 m and 132 kg

Attached: 5E0AE544-B2B3-4DFE-B4AA-96FE28EF1158.jpg (691x780, 437K)

no shit a sport that requires finesse requires more than giganiggers

because football (real football, not that sport where you don't barely use your foot) is based on actual skill instead of genetic advantage

Oh, different sports. Now you have the answer for your first question.
Also, fuck american football

But the sports tend to have better athletehes peroid

Guys in nfl and nba look like monsters no one looks like that amongst euro or South American athlethes

define better

Everything
> size
> strength
> physique
> athletic ability

How often do you see this amongst euros ?

muscleandfitness.com/athletes-celebrities/news/freak-nature

>Guys in nfl and nba look like monsters no one looks like that amongst euro or South American athlethes
Probably because nfl and nba are not famous in those continents

>it's an american worships giganigga steroid man episode

Attached: 1563079463941.png (657x527, 172K)

Because Americans and Canadians are fed with corn, beef and watered with Gatorade starting at the age of three.

Guys like Romelu lukaku are unironcially considerd BVLLs compared to this

Different bodies for different sports. Huge guys for American football, tall guys for basketball, fast guys with endurance for football

>the guys that run and sprint 10-15km in 90 minutes are smaller and scrawnier than the guys who play in 10 second bursts between commercials
Hold the fucking press

iberian genes

fair enough. But only endurance wise despite being that size they are slower sprinters

the NFL literally is filled with 100-120 kg men who can run 40 yards in 4.3-4.6 seconds

Wow, it's almost like the prime athletic build for that sport are those who can be big and yet move fast for 5 (and only 5) seconds.
Crazy that Grand Tour cyclists and marathon runners have different bodies, imagine how fast they could finish if they could move at that speed!

then why they suck at football, show me one of those giganiggas that can play like messi or neymar
and there are tall guys in football too, cristiano is like 6'3, that shows how it's actually a sport based on skill instead of being a big fuck

What do hockey guys look like?

Usually pretty big but I think huge ones are uncommon (not sure about the last part though)

t Seething Manlet shitcano faggot.

based yank units mogging on soccer manlets

ehhh the big guys like chara are a dying breed. Lately the "meta" for hockey has been small and fast. More like Kaner, McDavid, Marner, etc than like Chara.

Sick flows bruh. Check out the mullets. If your flow is sick, you can handle the stick bruh.

Attached: jagrflow.jpg (500x365, 79K)

Oh yeah I forgot hockey players love their "flow"