Why do the white devils on this board deny that Turkey is a BLACK nation?

Why do the white devils on this board deny that Turkey is a BLACK nation?

Attached: BLACK.png (723x290, 34K)

man, I miss kara boga posting and copypastas

Attached: Recep Tayyip BLACKdoğan%0A%0A.jpg (643x670, 255K)

The truth will not be supressed.

its a cope that wh*te cuck try to spread
For exemple Ģeralt of istanBVLL was a BLACK KARA BOGA TURKISH BVLL but the mutations and trial of the grass turned him into a white

Attached: 1563117001939.png (511x495, 196K)

redpilled af post

This is what Turks looked like in the first Balkan war, a little over 100 years ago.

Attached: Ottoman_prisoners_Bizani_1913.jpg (793x495, 66K)

I wish algerians would post more

Nice try, white devil, everyone knows you genocided the native black populations of Greece and Sicily at the turn of the 20th century

Attached: sicilians.png (736x294, 35K)

>I miss kara boga posting

Said no one ever

Don't you EVER call me white again! This is our basketball team, do we look White to you?

Attached: greece_basketball_olympic_team_2008.jpg (1280x1024, 285K)

>greek ethnic man 3rd from the left
>12 imported foreigners

has the greek become the new kara boga?? ??

t. mutt who thinks he's wh*te

Number 14 is the only 100% Greek, but the rest are still not White. We don't allow whites into Greece after what happened in WW2.

What do you mean by "new", white boy?

Attached: black-history-monthly-29-mei-om-05-33-can-you-see-4545056.png (500x808, 206K)

>that kara boga in the left

Based and BVLLpilled.

Number 14 is called Greekus Hellenas. He is the Greekest person on the team.

Niggers really try hard to make up a fake history and culture. Imagine being nothing but just a slave to Arabs, then Ottoman Turks and finally white men in the course of history all the time then claim we wuz kahnz. Now Egypt and Anatolia was black and shieet. I an't stand with delusion of those inferors and American democrats anymore.

seething white devil, your race has never been a part of civilization

Attached: 1563158588085.png (738x539, 74K)

Who is that guy? He is very based and redpilled.

That is Tariq Nasheed, BVLLest of BVLLs, who stands 6'5" and has dedicated his life to protecting the BLACK man from the wh*toid's schemes

Attached: 1563164515553.png (745x586, 84K)

I got banned from Twitter as a bot for saying "The Greens are so far left that they make Stalin look centre right" before the EU elections.....

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: 1560044083461.png (873x720, 441K)

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: 1559228469008.jpg (1000x964, 45K)

God created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.
When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.
Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

Attached: 1510698428091.jpg (1118x402, 194K)

5 looks kinda like me, except my skin is lighter. But I'm not Greek, not at all.

>except my skin is lighter.
My point exactly.

Thank you. I always try to tell people this but there's always some fake guy with a VPN who pretends to be in Turkey and keeps telling me that Turks are white by posting cherrypicked pics of white colonizers in Turkey.