You all better stop disrespecting Chicanos. We're the only reason you're even relevant. That goes for AsSpain too

You all better stop disrespecting Chicanos. We're the only reason you're even relevant. That goes for AsSpain too.

Attached: 1200px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 272K)

Nobody gives a shit of chicanos, only latinos born on their own countries are based.

>implying that CHIs are latinos

>caring about what they think
They're just mad their families forgot about them and are enjoying a better life here.

Attached: 010.png (374x376, 221K)

>yo ese estamos aztecas

Attached: 1509644894893.jpg (195x258, 17K)

I'm Panamanian but consider myself more Spanish than "chicano" or "latino". To be honest, anything more than 50% brown should be flushed into Venezuela and Brazil where they belong.

Attached: Latin America How do I map.png (909x947, 85K)

Attached: poortugal.png (1200x1200, 212K)

It doesn't matter what you consider yourself because under the eyes of the american police and statistics you will be labeled as hispanic and be called a spic if you make an anglo mad, deal with it, you can pass as local in europe though I won't deny that.

There's a way. If you don't look like indio, have a pale skin and talk english with no notable accent, people won't notice out.
t. Latino

nigger I AM the police, I work TSA

Nobody noticed jews either at the time until they said their surnames and look how they were treated in nazi Germany, and I'm 100% sure americans will treat you differently if they find out your hispanic surname or names.
Also didn't you notice hipanic is viewed as a different race in usa?

>50% brown
Brown is not a race retard
t. Illegal mexican

Yeah, it's pretty dumb if you ask me. Hispanics range a lot of aspects from Europeans to Natives.

You disgust me.
t. Not a traitor who left his shithole and still struggles to improve it.

I don't want to die.

Most chicanos were born here and you are a brainlet if you think you can improve your shithole
Dont ask them to respect you, just direspect them back

Why do you think you are better than chicanos when you are an illegal immigrant?

t. retard who gives up as soon as he sees the chance and leaves behind his own people.
Better dying with some dignity than living off as a coward desu.

You are prison gay anime posting incel who listens to nigger music, you are a literal subhuman

>Every immigrant is illegal

Attached: 1542281340994.jpg (428x344, 90K)

You are obviosly the namefag

Sincere question: Have you ever been gun pointed at you?

I didnt leave, I was born here and I wouldnt move to my parebts country because most mexicans are subhumans and i dont consider them my people

>i'm a mutt and blablablablarghrghrghrh

Attached: images.png (244x207, 11K)

Not the only poster here user, also I have never been a namefag.

I'm not "chicano"

Quick answer:No. Elaborating more: You must be from central america then, most of the shitholes from latin america have some cities where you can live peacefully and do something positive to your country.
Keep coping, amigo. Your skin and body features will always remind you where you come from and no amount of hate will erase that.

PerĂº wiII try their best!

Attached: 49125784_p63_master1200.jpg (300x300, 83K)

Neither are the Portuguese

But how are you even suppose to support you country from abroad? I understand your perspective of helping our shithole countries but one alone can't change a country user, specially being outside.

There is only two latino posters from canada who post here a lot, you and a salvadoran
I hate mexicans, id move to another latino country but not mexico.
Shitxicans are not my people

Attached: 7588.png (720x300, 55K)

The average brazilian is 80%european

Based.
Maybe you can, i dunno, study and come back with some worthy knowledge. Actually, now that I think more about, you're right. Most of our goverments are corrupt af and don't fuck with people with better expectations for their country.
Whatever you say dude. I think most mexicans are all right and the ones you consider "sub-humas" are just the loudest among them.

Good night to everyone, I apologize for being too rude on some of y'alll. I just got carried away

Attached: 1560022226619.jpg (596x589, 35K)

I hope you get deported subhuman,

despacito isnt beaner music

Kek then what it is?

caribbeans arent beaners