Im a 19 year old college student with 10,000 dollars i am willing to invest...

im a 19 year old college student with 10,000 dollars i am willing to invest. i would like to use this money in about 1 - 2 years, but for now its sitting around doing nothing.

how should i use this to make some nice passive income?

Attached: 3dthink.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

invest in yo'self brotha

>Buy link
>Stake Link
>????
>Profit

Attached: chainlink.jpg (949x854, 213K)

like get Jow Forums? doesnt sound like a bad idea.

buying a treasury bond or certificate of deposit are your risk free options. everything else can drop with the market and take more than 2 years to recover
if you haven't already budgeted it out you can probably use that 10k for other stuff while in school

Get the most expensive knee pads money can buy

Invest 1k into crypto for the heck of it (500$ btc the rest in 1 or 2 lowcaps) put the other 9 into non volatile low risc shit, like tbonds.

Trip to Thailand for ladyboys
It'll change you in ways that guide your whole view on relationships and dealing with women.

NANO

Buy a horse.

Man it's 10k, he can buy 2 horses... and a cow!
He's gonna make so much money!!!

Bump

You've clearly never bought a horse before. If you wanted an old nag that would be sufficient but a decent show horse will cost at least 10k.

put it into ARK --12k ark will get you a nice passive income over the years

deluded

Bitcoin.

is this a joke? are there actually people on biz who doesnt have link or are all in?

op here. i browse Jow Forums and was directed to here, idk what link is

It's at a pretty nice price rn though for someone with fresh fiat. I bought some at 60c a week or so ago and I'm pretty happy with the way the price is going as well as the staking rewards.

>ark
>years

Please don’t buy any coin shilled here. Everyone here is a poor Indian newfag trying to make 3 dollars a day

should i buy AMD?

GO ALL IN HOLO NEXT DIP

I don’t think so desu

>next dip
We never got a real dip sadly. I've been waiting

Just buy some divi stocks, go watch PPCIAN's videos on youtube, he explains stocks for passive income really well.