Why are Brazilians on Jow Forums so racist?

Why are Brazilians on Jow Forums so racist?

Attached: 43983EAC-07AE-454F-8F92-D289160B372B.jpg (486x434, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians#1940_Brazilian_Census
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians#Panorama_of_German_communities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilians_by_net_worth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A lot of them are delusional and think they're white.

Attached: ubi5b6zvhb431.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

Because they’re bitter mexibro

Attached: nazi.jpg (1086x652, 88K)

The President of Brazil doesn't have a neck. It makes me cringe somehow, like I wasn't looking at a human. How did he lose his neck? Was he always like this?

Those are Atlético Nacional fans. Atlético Nacional is from Colombia. These people are Colombian.

There arent whites in Rio
But São Paulo and the South received more euros than Australia or Canada

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw

Cope

I unironically have a Brazilian friend who has all the white features you can imagine. His family was from Germany and fled to Brazil during WW2

>Why are Brazilians on Jow Forums so racist?

Because they ser a lot of blacks in favelas, prisons, in gangs and them only think "blacks are criminals" instead of understand why people with dark skin commit crimes

>His family was from Germany and fled to Brazil during WW2
Majority of germans arrived in Brazil in the XIX century. But only 300,000 came here. Absolute majority to South and São Paulo

COPE, PACO

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw

because they are whiter than you paco

No he actually told me that he had family in WW2. He told me his grandma was a nurse who fled to Brazil. He probably had family in the Nazi army but tells the usual "My grandma/grandpa was a nurse/doctor/medic in WW2" that every German tells

Why do you care, retarded?

Yes, some families came after the 1 and 2 WWs.
But majority arrived in the XIX to work in farms.
Majority of euros arrived in the XIX century and went to São Paulo and the South to work in farms and industries. And because SP and South arent tropical, so they could bear the climate

There are no whites in São Paulo either.

Anything above Santa Catarina is Africa

No germans in SP.
Only italians(that later mixed with the locals, which were a mix of iberian and indio) immigrated there.

In general euros in SP were lowly subhumans that were used to pick coffee, unlike immigrants in the South which gained land

Attached: Brazil.jpg (1200x630, 60K)

It's a pattern. You see, the most mutt countries in the world (USA and Brazil), happen to be the most racists.

rip english

Brazilians brainlets on Jow Forums don't even know where they live. Even an American brainlet would know the difference between Africa and Brazil

That was in Pomerode.
Close to where I live.

Now the ones living in SP have turned into rich business people, the farmers living in South are still farmers

>No germans in SP
Yes, there are. I know a lot of people with german surnames

And before you keep with your sulista bullshit, let me make clear that only 5 million brasilians have germanic heritage, and only 3 million in the South. Less than 12% of people.

Maybe this is why the third richest man in the world in the 20s was Francisco Matarazzo

Ok honest question, nobody is here but you guys posting, is it a couple of you hues or all of you come from yt and fb, why do you behave like kids

Half of them are trying to prove we live in Germany and the other that we live in Africa Wich one you prefer?

>Now the ones living in SP have turned into rich business people,
Did they? Or are most of them just a bunch of factory workers?
>the farmers living in South are still farmers
No. Our economic elites is fully german.
German surname in SP... Probably a mongrel.
Who cares? The jews are rich as fuck too

So they are nufags right? What drove them here, elections effect like what happened with drumpf? I am asking because you guys had a bunch of good posters and now these guys make threads about trivial things it feels like Jow Forums

Yes. The elections ruined us.

Thanks for taking the time to answer bro

Most factory workers are northeasterns now that work for these Italians. They made SP and the whole southeast region the richest region of the country. There are more Italians in the south aswell compared to German and most of them have their own business too. Most Germans now live in Santa Catarina mostly, and is just a small state but is the less violent part of Brazil, but is still more violent than Chile and Argentina where there's much less Germans and much more Hispanics

one is actually a chink.

Attached: ff_5305.jpg (790x1062, 58K)

Santa Catarina is the only state worth of something in this god forsaken country.

Italians are not really all millionaires. The vast majority are poor, brown mongrels like everyone else in the North.
>and is just a small state but is the less violent part of Brazil, but is still more violent than Chile and Argentina where there's much less Germans and much more Hispanics
It's the people from Parana that commit all crimes here.

why are you hues speaking in english nobody gives a fuck

Shut up indio

They were driven here mostly because of the lack of pussy in their lifes like any teenager incel who comes here everytime. Drumpf had a great impact in them since they all worship Burger culture and hate their own life/country. They are trying to prove as much as possible that the Southern bramutt is white as much as the Northern amemutt when neither of them are White at all but only equally mutt and dumb

I need to start saving money every time your flag calls me indio, like a curse jar

70% of italians came to SP

If your women are ugly, then you are an indio

don't think i was ever racist towards anybody, and yes I'm part of the meme "south whice" race
in actuality, over my time in here I started developing an interest in dating cute brown boys
I guess this is a bit racist but I never really saw non-whites in a negative light (concerning being enamored with) but now a lot of brown and tanned boys make my peepee go peewee

Because brazilians are tired about the bullshit of "Brazil = Rio de Janeiro". Any movie, documentary, video about Brazil is about Rio de Janeiro city. And the favelas, not the normal neighbourhoods. Like 80% of people in Rio dont live in favelas. And Rio is literally nothing to Brazil

Who gives a fuck about how are you portrayed in movies, only brainlets would care about that

>Santa Catarina is the only state worth of something in this god forsaken country

Your gdp per capita is half of São Paulo city.
São Paulo state has the biggest HDI and the smallest murder rate.
Kys sulista

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians#1940_Brazilian_Census en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians#Panorama_of_German_communities

>São Paulo state has the biggest HDI and the smallest murder rate.
Only when compare the state and not the capital

Die you fucking brown flat headed mutant

Because amerimutt brainlets believes in anything their media tells them and we worship them more than our own mutts

Burgers don't give a single fuck about br, you are spics to them

And that's why we keep trying to prove otherwise here in their own site

It's not theirs, there is a lot of them tho

>Michele returned a month later, she missed her family.
>Date: 2010
It's been 9 years since then, I wonder how she's doing now..

Indio women got better curves than your flat ass trannies.

yes, but sexy spics

It's a hook site though
Nippon banzai

Indios are ugly af.

Spic girls who look like arab girls are qt af

Read a fucking BOOK about immigration to Brazil.
According to Wikipedia, there are 14 million people with german heritage and half of the country is white.
Até 1920, 70% dos italianos se direcionaram a São Paulo

These are the so called "castizos".
Most iberians in Latam were andaluzians

Attached: 1560023867235.jpg (1536x2048, 500K)

>According to Wikipedia, there are 14 million people with german heritage
This is probably true though. There was a time were 40% of SC were germans, without counting sons of germans. RS has a sizeable kraut community too

Well, they are hot

Are you telling me Spanish people are brown and look like arabs?

>According to Wikipedia, there are 14 million people with german heritage and half of the country is """white."""
FTFY.

Attached: brazilian man3423.jpg (720x1280, 52K)

portuguese people aren't white, how could brazillians be white?

Attached: eyy.jpg (400x298, 33K)

Did you read the wiki? Italians are in South too now they make 60% of Santa Catarina where there are most germans

>According to Wikipedia
get an education

Attached: 1555139607779.png (680x680, 124K)

Go back to your bubble nothern brainlet

>Majority of SC is italian
no.

>Brazilians of Italian descent by states or regions as of 2000 estimatives
>Santa Catarina 60.0%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilians_by_net_worth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians#1940_Brazilian_Census

Stop quoting wikipedia nobody does that irl

Here nobody quotes anything but their own opinion that's why 4chans are so dumb

Blacked.com

Teu this site

They haven't learned the millenary technique of quoting the Wikipedia references yet