South Korea is about to set off all seizures of Japanese companies property...

South Korea is about to set off all seizures of Japanese companies property. Japan is going to step forward another strong sanctions on South Korea.
I advise you all forign Investors on sk had better sell all korean stocks immidiately.

Attached: thediplomat_2014-09-12_13-39-14-386x386.jpg (384x144, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/国民情緒法
youtube.com/watch?v=tsaxrDj3NeU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

netouyo

Thanks for the tip

Woah dude! You could upset the entire international stock market with that kind of talk. I'm going to have to contact the Japanese government this is thread is dangerous

holy based!! economic despair here we come!!

did those two morons tattoo their flags on their hands?

Are you nuts? I sid advise. If you damn brain think Aouth Korea has likely win of this issue you can still hold their stocks. It is all up to you moron.

In all honesty Moon is by fucking far dumber and delusional than netouyos. He and his cabinet and his supporters are not even in denial. They all just can't rate their economy, laws, geopolitical position, international pact at all. They don't even know how relationships work with foreign countries. They live in a total fantasy world where only Koreans, and North Koreans and Chinese, are absolutely right, can push every agenda all over the world, and control everything.

He is no better than payo payo chons and you.

do japs really think like this?

Enjoy another IMFD but this time nobody is gonna help you out. Enjoy being Eastern venezuela.

Sounds cool bring it on baby! Dark ages here we come wahoo!! Fuck the first world!!

Guys redpill me on this.. what to google to learn more?

You are just proving that yourself. You don't even understand how economy works and what's going on abroad at all so still can keep acting like that. Japan won't compromise anymore and the rest of the world won't really side with you either. Im liberal but wont support idiots just because they're liberal, but you Koreans are becoming like that, just like a cult religion on the verge of death.

lol detached from reality enough to believe that Korea is a ally of China instead of American puppet

Ofc You cant do economy either. Japan won't compromise anymore. No other country supports you violating an international pact either. You can't change any reality. Your economy will just go down.

lovely wanna watch deverstated gooks go full rampant and dead.

Everything Korea imported from Japan is replacable. Tariffs will hurt the economy but it isn't a big deal as much the media likes to say. Its funny how Abe is trying to drive nationalist sentiment through retarded shows

Japs hating on worst koreans
Worst koreans hating on japs
Nothing new

It is not a pact, treaty you fag, Watch carefully use your words.

I thought it was a ruling made by the supreme court and the president Moon has no power to overturn it

Looking forward for cheap korean whores(male) overrunning russia. Thanks japan!

all of SK government's attitude against Jap since they illegally stealed takeshima from Jap finally led Jap government to this .
Respective events that SK Government bitching against Jap have been happening actually in daily basis .
So its hard to answer .
Probably there is such thing today too .
literally every single day .

Do you even knew Moon exchanged all juries in supreme court in his favorites?

shallow perspectives

>Japan is ending preferential treatment, which essentially grants blanket permission for exports, and is requiring exporters to get specific approval for the transfer of certain goods. Firms will now need to apply for permission to transfer these technologies, a process that could take some 90 days.

>Most commentary is framing this decision in context of the diplomatic strains between Seoul and Tokyo over World War II history, which have grown worse over the last couple of years. Japan has grown frustrated with what it perceives as Seoul’s unwillingness “to take yes for an answer” with respect to historical memory of the war. South Korean rapprochement with North Korea has further complicated this issue.

>Japan may also have other motives. Just as the United States has lashed out at China over intellectual property protection concerns, South Korean IP behavior has long been viewed with suspicion by trading partners. South Korea was once viewed as a major IP offender, although it cleaned up much of its act in the 1990s and 2000s. Allegations of IP violations have persisted into the last decade, however, and may have affected Japanese thinking on how to protect its technology sector.

You are proving again you can't do economy, and live in the fantasy world. Abe doesn't matter at all. Thing is, no other county is standing with you violating the international pact.
Japan isn't even doing any "sanction" either. We were giving you Amazon prime service for free but just stopped it. You just became a normal economic partner with Japan the same way as Taiwan, China, any other Asian country, and many other non Asian ones. Taiwan and Japan get along the most but theyve never had the special privilege.

>president Moon has no power to overturn it
do you know 国民情緒法 ; there is no entry in English probably because its inconvenient to Korean
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/国民情緒法

They can manipulate every single case relating to Japan with it .

I've no clue wtf you're talking about, give sauce.

special plivilege

spot on This applies to all zainichi whinners who are likely to get taken special previleges in Japan.

You will not have any reliable sources on this issue from Japanese gooked medias.

why dont western medias air it ?

Russian media Sptonik interpets well better than all medias combined.

Japanese people are getting all worked up about some trade war idk, they think it’s internationally significant. They think it will ruin korea and send them to the stone ages. Typical retard jap stuff, they just want to feel important again.

absolutrly retarded post

because nobody cares

>n-no really, it’s the end of korea!!
Yeah yeah, we know. Everyone look at japan so they feel special, please.

thats right
or ur God want it lol

Or they can't cover it cause its likely to go against their liberal values. I think this is the case. Moon has crossed the obvious red line anyway.

imagine if your neighbor was mental in real life what do

>Please build for muh comfort statues for sorry koreans

We never acted sissy bitches like you gooks. LOL

I am expecting really tough sancttion on this one.

IT must be really tough one.

No wories you have fucking brainlet BTS army or something like that.

And Korea please boycott Tokyo Olympics. Can't wait

South Korea will soon unify with North Korea, right?
But South Korea does not absorb North Korea, what happens is the opposite.
At that time, the US military had already withdrawn from Korea.
Western countries do not recognize fellow countries as a united Korea that is in harmony with Iran.
It is a forecast for the future that Japan is going to try Korea.

Nobody actually cares about what petty squabble is happening in the middle east of the orient

hmm, read that korea is feminist shithole and men are fleeding to japan and taiwan. looks like whole country falls apart, especially with that secret cult controlling president scandal.

so why you care to post here?

To tell you to fuck off, in the old american way

fight fight

hmm I thought old americans living in ww2 era care more political affairs in this region.

It is neither Iran nor Iraq nor Libya that will destroy Israel. It's Korea!
youtube.com/watch?v=tsaxrDj3NeU

>they illegally stealed takeshima from Jap
How if it was always SK??

Why are netouyos this stupid?

Other than the retarded Korea-Japan shitposting, what else do they do that makes them so bad?

The korean war vets are all fucking dead you goddamn sack of

>The National Emotions Act [1] is a term that is ironic of mass media etc. in the Korean social climate in which the criminal justice principle tends to collapse, such as decisions are decided depending on the public opinion.. It means that administration, legislative, judicial can make judgments and judgments not bound by the real law, provided that the condition of meeting the national sentiment is satisfied.
The only reason why this article doesn't exist in languages that are understood outside of Asia is because it doesn't comply with Wikipedia's standards.

You do not have to come around on this thread.
So you keep posting here, why?

And why the hell you all knw of that numbers?

hahaha You must be Korean. easily detective

Based retard.

Goddamn son. Do you know when the korean war happened? The vets are pretty much all gone.

Seriously if Japan is so superior how come koreans live in your head rent free?

The article also exists in Korean apparently
>Public sentiment and the most fundamental law (緒 () of the Japanese Imperial Japanese rule, and the Republic of Korea related to Japan's war crimes against the decision of the Judiciary Law to deny nulla poena sine lege. The Korean national sentiment, only on the condition that the executive, legislative, and judicial is not bound by law, the court judgment, we will be able to deny judicial judgment and condemnation is the term [1].

>Seriously if Japan is so superior how come koreans live in your head rent free?
It’s amusing. We have no idea why they act like this.

1950 or so I suppose, so they turn around like in their 70s, right easy math for me.

more like 80s or so if itheir ages at that war was in their 20s right?

>this thread again
>by the same assmad monkey jap faggot
obsessed

Attached: korea bringing the bants.png (1489x377, 197K)

Tha means it not so far from now. I mean

not even funny old fag

Yesterday I saw first korean ever here. and here I dont mean sizeable city. seems they are abandoning sinking ship. He really looked like kpop something.

Netouyo churning out Korea threads annoys everyone here you retarded netouyo.
When do you understand this place isn't a special education class to care for you, aspie?

バカウヨが韓国関連のクソスレ建てまくるのがうざいからに決まってんだろバカウヨ。
いい加減ここがそういう場所じゃないって理解しろアスペ。

馬鹿糞チョンしね

This.
I love Japanese culture and Japan but this faggot makes me want to hate Japan with his multiple shitty threads every single day. Fucking annoying.

てめーが勝手に定義づけすんじゃねーよ 独りよがりの糞アスペチョン子 死ね

>>they illegally stealed takeshima from Jap
>How if it was always SK??
whats your point ?

Who the fuck cares about kuso gaijins opinions like poor Greeks fuck off back to your ghetto

I could buy out your entire family you racist piece of shit.

Attached: 1562711502875.gif (450x253, 2.82M)

kiss my arse greek shit

Your experience is still much better than mine tho. You wouldn't be able to handle the amount of the hatred and prejudices toward Japanese and whats going on especially in the English language based geek industry if you were Japanese.

go cry more zainichi parasite and have a hivemind with retarded gaijin SJWs to get more attention whores like your victimhood mentarity

imagine if your neighbor was mental in real life what do

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong

>Mentarity

Kek

チョン死ね

私は私の人々に代わって謝罪します

Where da korean posters at

黙れ!

No Japanese fights with mutt SJWs for you oppressed morons lol. Hiralious some delusional anti SJW weebs believe Japanese always take your side.
Would be nothing but as time consuming as dealing with Koreans.

Another wrong idea about Japanese. We wil just leave the American industry when it goes totally out of control.

Cuck greek getting sympathetic to the same gib brethren Korea lmao

Attached: index.jpg (2667x681, 1.62M)

ニガー

when you thought feminist witch president was bad enough

Right here

これだけ周囲からうざいって言われて未だに理解できないとか基地外度やばいな。

お得意の国籍透視を駆使しながら必死に戦ってるみたいだけど、それ朝鮮人じゃなくて
板違いのスレを乱立して火病ったりホルホルしてるお前らがうざくて煽ってる普通の外人だから。
あとはお前らの火病を見るためにわざと朝鮮人を装っている連中とかな。
それを理解できず、朝鮮人の陰謀だと思いこんで火病ってまたクソスレを乱立する悪循環を
繰り返しているのがアスペウヨ。

自分の規定したフレームの外のことが理解できないお前らの反応はアスペそのもの。
みんなうざいからやめろって言ってるのに、アスペにとっては日韓対決フレームが
世界のすべてだから、否定的意見は全部なりすまし朝鮮人のものに思えてしまう。

しかもお前らの持ち出すネタはネトウヨ界の通説やら与太話でソースとしては甘かったり
そもそもネトウヨが馬鹿すぎて理解できてない話とかそんなんばっか。
だからちょっと突っ込まれると簡単に論破される。それでまた火病る悪循環。

愛国か何か知らんけど、まじでここじゃなくて東亜板かヤフコメにいろって。逆効果だから。
あのギリシャ人みたくお前らの基地外ぶりのせいでかえって日本嫌いが増えてるから。

Attached: pepe.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>周囲から

どっからだよ?糞チョン しね

Stay strong japan!

Attached: slayer.jpg (412x613, 35K)

日本嫌い 大いに結構な事じゃないか
残念だったな テメーはJow Forums/いって移民スレでもたててろ糞ゴミ

Can anyone translate this aspie zainichi fag said? It is pretty funny.

It is said that I woke up from the surroundings for this and still can not understand it, or it is out of base and I.

You seem to be fighting desperately while making full use of your nationality perspective, but it is not a Korean,
You are having a fire disease or a holly uprising up a thread of uneven plate .
Others are people who pretend to be Koreans to see your fire disease.
I can not understand it, I think that it is a Korean conspiracy, and I'm sick of fire and I'm repeating the vicious circle that upholds ス ス ス レ again..

You can not understand what is outside of your defined frame..
Although everyone is saying that they should stop from getting angry, for Aspe, because the Japan-Korea confrontation frame is
everything in the world, all negative opinions seem to be those of all spoofing Koreans.

Moreover, the neta brought out by you is a popular idea of the Netoyoo world and a story that is sweet as a source,
A talk that Netoyoo is too stupid to understand in the first place.
So it's easy to get rid of it. So the vicious circle that causes fire again.

I do not know whether it is patriotic or something, but I am not here here, but in Toa or Yafcome. Because it is counterproductive.
Because I'm more hated of Japan because of the outliers of those Greeks you want to see.

>Japan is going to step forward another strong sanctions on South Korea.
I disagree with you.
Japan just only wants to be apart from Korean by stopping preferential treatments to them.
They will become one of the "normal" countries for Japan. That's all.

very near to google translation disappointed

Japan will rule east asia if we can get out of this bullshit article 9.

What are you talking about?
It is not that the same counter measure in connection with removal of white lists, jesus christ