ITT: We post TARIQ

ITT: We post TARIQ

Attached: 1517518920922.png (1080x844, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Nassim "Nicholas" Taleb btw

Attached: 1563161314227.png (737x1291, 553K)

Attached: 1563158588085.png (738x539, 74K)

Attached: 1563164515553.png (745x586, 84K)

Attached: 1563165023481.png (750x1025, 284K)

Attached: 1563165758023.jpg (754x1789, 341K)

Attached: 1563157917361.png (740x618, 699K)

Attached: 1563158105196.png (742x599, 537K)

This may be the first good looking Indian I ever saw in my life.

Attached: tariq-nasheed-atariqnasheed-there-have-been-numerous-videos-of-asian-18735761.png (500x642, 105K)

Attached: 6mhYDNY.png (589x556, 123K)

what a dumb nigger

Attached: 1562605138382.png (894x773, 43K)

Who would win in an full-on argument?
Tariq or Nassim?

As if he isn’t any different than the Kara boga retards you have here

Nassim has more information but literally no charisma whatsoever. Tariq is a retard but he'd come off looking like the winner simply because he's not an arap statistician nerd.

the wh*te fear the MAVROS TAVROS

imagine being this obsessed with niggers, honestly pathetic

the wh*tes always cope and fail
for exemple Ģeralt of IstanBVLL was a BLACK KARA BOĞA TVRKISH BVLL
but the trial of the grass and mutations turned him white

Attached: 1563117001939.png (511x495, 196K)

>Gandhi was major anti-black racist
lolwut

>you dumb faggots making fun of what his man says
literally everything he says is true
what happened to nu-Jow Forums

that's actually true

oh look a professional troll who benefits from the controversy his idiotic comments cause

other races would never do that, the president of the united states wouldn't do that, he wouldn't claim german heritage despite evidence to the contrary either

>Gandhi believed in the Aryan brotherhood. This involved whites and Indians higher up than Africans on the civilised scale.
Suddenly this Indian film makes sense

Attached: dear-friend-hitler-0a.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

H-how? You wrote it in Greeklish too.....

He's kinda right tho, Pushkin's grandgranddad was black

trump does claim german heritage tho?

it was a sarcastic comment, he claimed his father was born in germany to gain whitie points with conservative and white nationalist voters

have you seen african and african-american comments on facebook news sites? they don't use the same vernacular

and the kids who do think its coolspeak, you'd appear lame in whatever twitter enclave you posted in if you didn't use it

Why do black Americans think that all of Africa is black?

Because they were taught by white Americans who also think all of Africa is black

>India's economy, labor and natural resources were ruthlessly exploited by the British for hundreds of years
>went from being among the most prosperous regions in the world it among its most destitute
>for a long time, many Indians were enslaved, indentured and barred from legally participating in the politics of self-representation

>u CaN't TaLk AbOuT RaCiSm CuZ u AiN't A NigGa

Why are American blacks so fucking insufferable? Can they not recognize that other peoples in other parts of the world have the own histories of injustice and inequity, too?

>Thats why many Turks today look black
DAS RITE WHITE BOI WE WUZ KARA BOGA N SHIEET

He's like a living Jow Forums meme

>Why are American blacks so fucking insufferable? Can they not recognize that other peoples in other parts of the world have the own histories of injustice and inequity, too?
They do recognize it, but if you don't recognize that Black Americans have suffered more than ANY group in human history they get really defensive and think you are going to steal their Oppression points

Because they're a combination of insufferable southerners and retarded west africans.

>tfw just Googled Tariq Nasheed

Just making that () post means he won. Dude's basically a nigga Bill O'Reilly.

He was anti-negro and believed enslaving Africans was right. Even wrote to the British commending their efforts to use blacks as free labour.
The irony was brown Indians were also classified as “negro”. The first “negro” Chief Justice of South Africa was Jusge Navi Pillay a Tamil woman. She’s now the first “indian” Chief Justice.

Nassim is still a smart man even if he we wuzzes about muh phonecians. Tariq is legitimately retarded.

Did you know Gandhi wrote Hitler letters? Best of pals :^)

Attached: Dear Friend_Hitler_&_Eva_suicide.jpg (780x520, 125K)

Yes the beta cuck didn’t even get a reply while Bose got a personal audience with Hitler, Himmler and the rest. The British Empire deserved to get snuffed out like it did in the end all because they listened to Gandhi.

The nazi elite were retarded and literally degenerate dumb pajeet

They were his ARYAN brothers, of course he will side with them

Attached: Dear Friend_Hitler.jpg (2000x1333, 420K)

That's not the same thing, trump isn't saying that summerians were blond blue eyed nordics

The Kara Boga meme is a mean for the Turks to cope with the fact that IRL they consider themselves European/White but on this website they're ashamed to say so

Why is Black Richard Spencer so butthurt?

>went from being among the most prosperous regions in the world it among its most destitute
This is a distortion. Indias relative wealth decreased because Western states became so wealthy but absolute wealth necessarily didn't.

Based

if you see turkish series
theyre all blonde with blue eyes with pale skin but in reality ........

Damn this guy is based, fuck wh*Toids

Based.

AYO HOL UP
WE WUZ NIGGAS?

well, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal

Are there any african language?

unironically pretty cool i love stories like these

there was also a spaniard that got captured by the mayans, ended up starting a family and dying fighting against other spaniards

>"Brother Aguilar; I am married and have three children, and they look on me as a cacique (lord) here, and captain in time of war. My face is tattooed and my ears are pierced. What would the Spaniards say about me if they saw me like this? Go and God's blessing be with you, for you have seen how handsome these children of mine are. Please give me some of those beads you have brought to give to them and I will tell them that my brothers have sent them from my own country."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Guerrero

yes, history is fucking amazing

I fucking despite these black wewuzers. We got a lot of them in France too and they even chimped out and blocked some Egyptian artifact or something (can't remember) fairly recently from being exposed because it didn't fit their narrative of Egypt being full of niggers. It's not like there weren't any real black civilization that they could wewuz too either, the nubians for exemple were indeed black (though most of these people probably come from west Africa and don't realize that much like whites blacks aren't one unified people who all share the same culture and traits)
There are also a lot of real black people who actually managed to pull themself through history, Joseph Bologne de Saint-George for exemple was born as a slave somewhere in the carabians and ended up becoming one of the most renowned bandmaster and composer in France.
ITT You don't even have to reach that far to find succesful black people and black civilizations but the fact that these chimps would just say instead that the fucking sumerians were black because they think it sounds black deeply anger me

Attached: images (3).jpg (160x315, 9K)

Go back to Red.dit

Are these real or just shoops? I'm dying here.

Attached: 454562345.jpg (480x360, 18K)

This is true

Nothing he said was very cringy, history is very fascinating

Real

its*
Inb4 black people invented grammar.

I for one appreciate Tariq's one drop rule. He's very principled.

Attached: 1559481554766.jpg (396x396, 28K)

>dances with wolves: mayan edition
How is this not a movie yet? Just don't get Kevin Costner and it'll be all gravy.

>mfw it'll be directed by adam sandler and starring kevin james

Attached: Russia-news-Putin-under-severe-domestic-pressure-1151400.jpg (590x350, 20K)

Based wiki.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (284x675, 76K)

Attached: pag.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

This is true, but not out of some Cuban desire for fraternity and equality with blacks, but rather to try and win over American blacks to the communist cause

Wait yall really so retarded that a nigger had to teach you how to write in your own language?

Pushkin developed a more informal language for everyday use that's still around today for your Russian by rejecting the aristocratic poetic style of old Russian writing. No one man can literally make a language.

Also he was only 12.5% African.

It was his great-grandson, so he was at least 7/8 russian and only 1/8 african. He also didn't exactly teach us anything, it just he was so innovative and cool with language, so we said "wow, that's so cool, let's make it official".
Bad b8 m8, i r8 2/10 only because i replied.

What's tariqs equivalent of 'imbecile'? It better be not racist

That's why russian looks and sounds like shit.

it is over

Yes I also love science

The only time I'm envious of Asians is when I witness your proclivity for nerdy things. I wish I was better at maths and science but the technical aspects bore the shit out of me.

>he also helped the African nation of Angola win its independence

Attached: mde_ep101_001_vmnby867iuygas.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

If everypipo was a nigger hau cam wypipo arnt niggas anymo? Wo stole da melanin brutha? Evil witch from de india?

At least the karaboga shit is a joke, tariq is serious with his shit

>1/8 is black

Jakub

When did anyone ever say Egyptians were from Iran?

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

>tfw no Tariq and Nassim debate to watch
imagine the autism

This guy is unironically based, he is like a succesful shitposter.

imbecile!

He’s confusing turks for arabs, lol. Turks are more a hairy asian type.

Nah, tommy sotomayor is funnier

Why blacks so butthurt about their race being inferior to any other race? Just go and make something good that will be remembered worldwide.

>all of Africa is black?
Retardation coupled with an inferiority complex. A lot think that all of any significant culture was black. These are black Israelites.

Attached: ISUPK_Passover_2012.jpg (960x640, 168K)

But wypipo stole dey braincells

>ancient egyptians were olive skinned
>SO THEY'RE WHITE?
>no, they're olive skinned
>STOP INSULTING ME I'M JUST TRYING TO GET YOU TO ELABORATE
what a retard

I could feel the french rage in this
please type it in french
I don't know French but I want you to express yourself naturally

also agree completely

No he knows what he's talking about St. Nicholas was born in modern day Antalya

I love Tariq so much, I wish he loved me back