The Swedes is cruel

The Swedes is cruel

Attached: 1563258100473.png (768x1024, 515K)

YOUR INFOGRAPHS ALWAYS FORGET TO MENTION
THAT
THE KINGDOM OF FRANCE GREATLY CONTRIBUTED TO THE WAR EFFORT
ENABLING YOU TO GENOCIDE
GERMANS

Sweden yes

Attached: images (4).jpg (542x565, 67K)

Attached: images (5).jpg (480x640, 42K)

Did a 10 year old make this in MSpaint?

SWEDE... ANSWER ME SWEDE

VERY BASED NR 1 ALLY

DONT FORGET THE 3 MILLION GENOCIDED POLES

Attached: 1563187309080.png (768x1024, 539K)

>WE WUZ IMPORTANT AND SHIET

SWEDEN FRANCE GOOD ALLIES

JUST LEAVE NATO LIKE DE GAUL DID AND WE CAN BE CLOSER

Attached: 1550346728446.jpg (1024x548, 82K)

BASED
IT WOULD APPEAR THAT
THEY
NEED ANOTHER GENOCIDE

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (474x647, 55K)

YES THEY DO WITH AN IRON HAND FROM THE NORTH AND A STRONG SWORD OF THE WEST THE CULLING OF THE GERMAN PEOPLE WILL BE COMPLETE

Attached: Onedayishouldreallyorganizemyreactionfolder_345befe4f3b25e3a53b2bd82aef124c4.png (1549x894, 86K)

NO MORE NEED FOR CONSTANT FOLLOW UP WARS DUE TO GERMAN SUBHUMANS REPRODUCING LIKE RABBITS

ONE FINAL WAR

>ONE FINAL WAR
WE HAD THAT IN MIND LAST TIME BUT YOU JUST BENT OVER AND SOLD US MINERALS WHILE YOU WATCHED YOUR FRIENDS GET RAPED

AND DO I EVEN NEED TO MENTION FRANCE LMAO

More satanic propaganda

I will put you down German filth

Attached: 1558624275841.jpg (647x1024, 149K)

>Norway
>Friends
You know they just gained independence from us after being whiny faggots a couple of decades earlier right?
We sold ore to the allies as well, I don't know why you feel so special.

Its just bants with the other guy desu

Let's look at this, what did Swedes fight for? Land, power, religion? No, they only wanted to kill.
The Deluge, all the killing, rape and stealing only to just left.
This means that Swedes aren't human, they are animals who cannot control themselves and love to harm without any reason to do so, and don't mind that they don't get anything back.
When other nations go to war, they do it because there's no other option, when all the diplomatic relations have been proved futile.
When Sweden goes to war, it's just another manic Monday for them.
Swedes deserve to disappear and be replaced by new Swedes, and the few Swedes with morals are working on that, in 100 years, Swedes won't be blond, blue-eyed people, but MENAs and Somalians, and it will be beatiful.

The last time I checked Germans were still the most populous nation in Western Europe. You were doing your job badly.

>Tp
>Tf

Delusional you are

We fought to rid the earth of pagan Catholicism

Bu

>germniggas be like
>this Schwedentrunk too spicy
Lmao

Attached: 800px-Water_torture.png (800x1065, 811K)

Very cruel

Bu

Bu

That's what devil worshiping cathocucks get

Attached: 1539430864352.png (1992x1066, 924K)

The Somalis which are raping your mother are cruel

Said by luthercuck mongoloid peasant.

How do those refugee feet taste, my friend?

Attached: 1540985786949.png (560x366, 324K)

Francis is a cuck. Fortunately Poland is still traditional and Catholicism will be reborn on that land.

Then why is Poland so poor? Seems like God favors Protestant countries.

Gonna use this

Poland is currently the best developing country in Europe We are poor only because of Communism.

W-wait... Didn't communists atheist? You let atheist rule your country? Atheist who hate God?

Poland is poor scrub my toilet

We didn't let them. We were betrayed by Fr*nch and Britbongs and murdered by germonkeys.

>Use of the Schwedentrunk is recorded in the histories of towns throughout Southern Germany. Though specific circumstances differed, in every case a restrained and gagged victim was forced to swallow (by means of a funnel) a large amount of unappetizing, sometimes boiling liquid. Substances such as urine, excrement, liquid manure, and sullage were used for this purpose.

>Apart from disgust, illness, and the possibility of bacterial infection, the Schwedentrunk inflicted intense gastric pain. Because liquids are incompressible, the victim's stomach and bowels must expand to painful proportions to accommodate the copious quantities of fluid. The torturers then squeezed the distended belly with wooden boards, trampled the victim underfoot or beat it with sticks. Sometimes a victim was stabbed with spears in the stomach

Wtf. Please accept my apology on behalf of all Swedes.

As I recall, brits and french declared on Germany.
Meanwhile Finland had to fight Soviet Union completely unprepared alone. After that we fought them again with the Germans and then we had to fight the Germans...
So.... You don't have any excuses, bro.
You betrayed God.

hanrej
tysken förtjänade det

literally obsessed. seek help

FUCK G*RMANS

Attached: swedish lithuanian imperialism.png (820x710, 54K)

We gave you tens of thousands of weapons and gear. You were definitely not soloing it.

Based

You sat back and watched as Finland, Denmark and Norway were all being invaded. You did business with the invaders.

>Denmark
>Invasion took less than half a day
Brooo wtf wHyYy didihd t you help DenMsrkkkkl!!!?!
>Norway
Dooouuud break neutrality and compLetely fuck up your countrYyY and the Citizens SO that you can brag aboUT takiiing Part in a war Online in 20XX!!!!!!
>Finland
We did everything we could for you without breaking our neutrality.

You're really dumb thinking it'd be a good idea to throw ourselves in a war while being the only safe haven for you faggots during that time.
Besides that, we weren't friends with Norway. Not at all.

>You did business with the invader.
No shit, are Finns incapable of understanding what neutrality means?
You should be thankful we even gave a lick of shit about you and decided to risk our neutrality by siding you to the point of almost being part of the war.

>what did Swedes fight for? Land, power, religion? No, they only wanted to kill.
That is correct. To kill filthy catholishits is an end unto itself.

>Well, they got invaded. Big deal! I'll just keep doing business with the Nazis :). I won't even let their royalty enter my country! Heil Hitler!

>He still has trouble with the concept of neutrality

Is hating germans what we should do now father?
EU is the whore of babylon?

Perhaps you should not be neutral with the countries that invaded all of your neighbors, your brohters

Now ask yourself: What would Finland have done if Sweden was invaded by Germany or the allies? Go to war on behalf of Sweden? Not a chance. You wouldn't have lifted a finger to help us and yet you have the audacity to complain that the extensive aid we provided you at no small cost and risk to ourselves was insufficient. Have you no shame?

>He still has trouble understand neutrality

Not a chance, we would have bumrushed your enemies, that would be a national suicide to let daddy suffer
t. other

We absolutely would have helped you. We would have declared war on Germany immediately.

Like you declared war on Germany when they invaded Norway? Or on the Soviet union when they invaded Estonia?

Even funnier. They took part in the summit held in where our kings and their president agreed to have each others back.
The difference between us and Finland was that the president had actual legislative power.

lol

Attached: 1550779058182.png (309x716, 240K)

This country still had a massive overrepretetentation of fenno-swedes, comprende?
You think they wouldn't lobby hard?

Yes...... When America burns as Revelation 18...... Berlin will be the new satanic capital

Love you

Stop being rude to Finland

Wtf is wrong with europeans? Animals...

Bu