What is graffiti like where you live?

What is graffiti like where you live?

Attached: brooklyn.png (1361x645, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tour-of-croatia.com/streetart-zagreb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>That picture
Knew it was new 2018 street view. Jealous we don't get that quality

thankfully New York gets updated every 1-2 years. The original 2007 ones are terrible

apparently friends that live abroad and have visited me, all said that Athens is very heavily littered with shitty graffiti
And, I definitely agree, I'm really used to it personally, but no city that I've visited abroad has so much of it
We have a few nice ones though

Attached: file.png (900x465, 778K)

I actually travelled to the US back in 2012 just to paint graffiti at a place called Five Pointz in Queens. The guy that essentially pioneered the project was a really good guy, and I spent the day painting with him and some nice Dutch guys. Also saw a Mexican get stabbed which was unexpected. Then the police watched us paint for a few hours. The place has since been whitewashed but, man, that was one of the greatest art hubs I’ve ever been to in my life. Just a bunch of artists painting for the sake of painting, not permanence or recognition. I have huge respect for American graffiti culture. Pic related. Sorry for phone posting, I’m at work

Attached: 61881AC6-33D3-4D49-B4D5-65D97E50BF54.jpg (700x420, 88K)

my parents went to Athens not too long ago, they said there was a lot of graffiti but they didn't comment on the quality of it. that piece looks nice, though.

Pure shit, like in your pic

Are you actually Korean?
And who stabbed the Mexican?

Yes and some other Mexican. They were just fighting in the streets. It was in a bad area for sure

lol, that is not a bad area. It is filled with luxury condos. It's not 100% crime free but it is a low crime area.

Attached: Sin título.jpg (313x177, 20K)

what is your point?

that's the average "quality" of graffiti here
95% of them are either anarchist/golden dawn messages, football team numbers (e.g. Gate7) or just tags of random words
We don't even have any gangs meanwhile, I'll never understand why they do those tags
The best tag I've ever seen, was a x∈R lmao

Attached: file.png (1061x677, 1.08M)

Honestly I don’t really remember because I had never been to New York and the street fight stuck in my mind. I believe you though

yeah that's pretty bad
even our ghetto graffiti here is a little better than that.

that's not even a ghetto, lol
80% of athens is horrible to look at

wow, such an awesome post. i’ve visits the area before, ... RIP

It's present, many popular pieces come and go, most famous artists get paid for their murals these days.

Attached: lonac-petrinjska.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

forgot link

tour-of-croatia.com/streetart-zagreb/

>amigos
Basado

I used to be into graffiti as a kid, i gave it up though since i live in a shit neighborhood and it wasnt smart. Moved onto life sketching and fine art, was a good option since i enjoyed the subtleties more.