Reasons to love Greece:

Reasons to love Greece:
>Long and fascinating history.
>Was on the good/winning side in both World Wars.
>Byzantium
>Came up with the Olympics
>Gyros
>Is secretly controlling everything that goes on in the world stage.
>Mamma Mia.
>Beautiful language
>Lovely islands
>Has secretly achieved AI and has millions of killer robots named "Talos" stationed in an underground base called "Hades"
>Cool flag.

Attached: 3bc11469ea29e81b21353027adab22fd.jpg (466x700, 70K)

pay denbts

pay debts

You first.

okay but before that pay these

Attached: paythese.jpg (640x360, 46K)

What does Europe and a frying pan have in common? They both have grease at the bottom!

Attached: laughing gold face with three smiles but no eyes.jpg (330x319, 49K)

Lead by example.

Attached: us-gov-vs-eurozone-debt.png (640x465, 179K)

>Long and fascinating history.

Paying Jizya to Turks isn't fascinating Papadabogacuc

ok sure but can you pay them

Attached: payyourdebtsgreek.png (617x120, 17K)

Turkish history:
>Took over Greek territories.
That is literally all you will ever be known for.

Attached: Ottoman_prisoners_Bizani_1913.jpg (793x495, 66K)

the American capitalism/war machine makes our debt a good thing because ultimately our debt helps us make more money in the long term because we know how to use it to scale our economy
europoors despise debt because they didn't need to build up an economy as fast as we did, which is why everyone makes fun of you for having such high debts in relation to your country's population

Can you pay yours? It doesn't seem to be going down.

yeah but first pay your debts

Attached: greekdebt.png (600x404, 61K)

I will as soon as you pay yours. Pay yours today and I will pay ours tomorrow.

pay denbts

>Long and fascinating history
Yeah the antiquity was great. Rest is meh
>Was on the good/winning side in both World Wars.
I dont consider this as a case to love
>Byzantium
What good about it?
>Beautiful language
Subjective
>Has secretly achieved AI and has millions of killer robots named "Talos" stationed in an underground base called "Hades"
Thats sad
>Cool flag.
I dont agree

Attached: 350px-US_Public_Debt_Ceiling_1981-2010.png (350x254, 38K)

Stop this. The USA can pay its debt because it can create infinite money as long as the petrodollar exists. While oil is traded in US dollars, everyone needs dollars, because everyone needs oil. Europeans can't make infinite money, Americans can. "American debt" is a meaningless concept.

They still can't pay it and the way the EU is going, I think the US will fall within decades.

alright but we can't pay ours knowing that you haven't paid yours

Enslaved slavshits

>making a thread to pat yourself on the back
pretty pathic if you ask me

based turk

Aren't you supposed to be the leader of the Western world? Do as you preach! Pay your debt within the year! Make sure it doesn't even more like it has been doing for decades!

those are all good point except b*zantine empire

Your nominal GDP per capita is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-103122.png (720x1280, 99K)

I am greek

ok but before that can you pay your debts

greece is better than kazakstan in all point
you like it or dislike it
its the truth

Attached: 1561066811148.png (500x492, 8K)

the amerimuut strike again
thinking tunisia is turkey
lmmaaaoo

You shitskins are all th same

Daily reminder that you speak Bulgarian.

you are too if my off handed comment made you visit a wiki article.

These sorts of threads are only based if other countries make them. It's super cringe if you do it yourself.

The kazakh isn't posting about how great his country is

ΣΕ ΓΑΜΑΩ ΜΑΛΑΚΑ
ΠΛΗΡΩΝΕΤΕ ΤΟΥΣ ΧΡΟΥΣ ΣΑΣ χαχαχαχαχααα

Are you sure you can afford the electricity needed to shitpost?

You mad?

Attached: LocationByzantineEmpire.png (1084x705, 29K)

fuck off turk, you're below slavs and Albanians

So... nobody got the joke?

as sure as can be. are you sure you should be this bent out of shape over my shitposts?

you mad ?

Attached: images.png (554x554, 36K)

The awkward moment when muzzies beg communist Jews to save them. Also, can YOU really talk about being conquered?

Attached: Ax01192 (1).jpg (1500x881, 304K)

No. What joke.

i hate at*t*rk but he has kick your ass in 1923

i love ancient greece history and culture and landscape
but you were buthurt to not admit that the b*zantine were shit

I'm talking about Lenin, moron. They were losing until Lenin saved them. Anyway, we won 2 wars against them (Independence, 1st Balkan war) and then invaded them. And that's after we were conquered. I'm not even talking about the all the burned up muzzies in the bottom of the sea before that. What did you do against your conquers? Nothing? You're pussies? I'm not gonna take shit from an Algerian of all people!

Attached: algerian-genocide.jpg (565x611, 63K)

Tbf a few years after that it led up to the Algerian War of Independance.

True but today's Greeks aren't the same as the Ancient Greeks unfortunately. It shows very clearly in the way that they handle their country's affairs and economy.

Were Ancient Greeks, dare I say it, Nordic?

And the Swedes are not the same as the Vikings. It shows very clearly by how the let foreigners gang rape their women in the middle of the street and are too scared to do anything about it.

Yes. They certainly were. They would have looked sort almost exactly identical to the men in the picture.

Attached: Ancient Kings.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Yes, genius. The Nordics created the greatest civilizations in other lands while in their own lands they didn't know to read and write and were shitting in holes in the ground.

It is true. Read Hörhjäaelmsgångrönnasagan page 341 and learn the truth about Nordic Kings of Sparta, Athens and Thebes. Today's "Greeks" are just Turks. We need to drive them out of EVROPA.

Attached: Mega Bull.jpg (1473x1061, 121K)

And today's Swedes are just Slavs.

Well damn. Rome, Mesopotamia, Persia, India, China, MesoAmerica and now Greece. Is there anything the Nordic man didn't establish?

Attached: 1532122207435.jpg (1233x9500, 1.34M)

we kicked back the french in 1962
and killed all french colonist
why you have losing north cyprus and were crying like a bitch
you were occupied 500 years by turks and you talk to me
its shame
i like greece and i was execpting talking calmely about youre history and culture and landscape but you talk shit like a faggot

Attached: 1563117001939.png (511x495, 196K)

That's how it looks like to me.

Attached: black-history-monthly-29-mei-om-05-33-can-you-see-4545056.png (500x808, 206K)

Wrong. If you look at the genetic profile of modern day Swedes we are almost identical to the Swedes of 1000 AD. That can not be said for Greeks however, who are now shitskins who need to be driven out of EVROPA!

All of those were Nordic civilizations. However, when the Nordic elite stopped ruling them they certainly fell from grace. That's why Mesopotamia, Persia, India and China are shitholes today. They're no longer Nordic but rather shitskins who need to be expelled from EVROPA!

>that small pee pee
Certainly not black

That's fake. This is what Achilles would have looked like.

Attached: Achilös.jpg (424x636, 59K)

>Algerian can't do a simple subtraction.
Can't say I'm surprised. The most Greek territories were under Greek occupation was 340 years, still a lot but it's amazing how wrong you can get a simply subtraction. Also, you didn't do shit. You were and always will be a worthless nation. Check a map if you want to see why we lost in Cyprus.

reasons to love greece:
>be italian

Attached: aq7ndVZ_700b.jpg (643x360, 101K)

>Can't be said about the Greeks.
Show me one study that says the modern Greeks are different from the Myceneans. The last study I know of was in 2017.

Niggers and snowniggers really are the same. You even post the same memes.

Attached: images (12).jpg (337x149, 15K)

>was 340 years
340 years for modern day Greece but including Anatolia from the Battle of Manzikert is more.

stop coping you faggot
turk have kicked of you land and humiliating you since 1453
occupied by ottomans 500 years
losing north cyprus
losing 1923 war and thousand of greeks killed
look at the algerian war of indepance
the pieds noirs were butchered and france kicked
i usally respect greece a lot but you have gone too far

Bro I really hope you don't think I'm serious with my Nordicism posting. You Meds need to stop taking the bait so easily otherwise people will just keep posting this.

I heard your sister is getting gang raped, shouldn't you at least pretend to try to save her?

The uncomfortable truth is racially Nordic people comprised of an Indo-European ruling class who eventually fell to miscegenation with the HG-farmer mix that were the natives of Greece.

Modern Greeks don't carry the same blood as the great hellenic and roman people of old, they share more affinity to the lower classes who on average had smaller cranial capacities, darker skin and darker hair

Attached: 1554814974846.png (676x358, 506K)

I don't have a sister.

Attached: Refugee camp Greece.jpg (999x562, 567K)

>history
Give me a quick rundown on Greek history after the fall of Byzantium
What was medieval and rennaisance Greece like?

You insulted Byzantium, you little worthless bitch. Again with your 500 years because Algerians are too dumb to do math.
>Humiliate you ever since.
Read more into the war of independence and the Greco-Turkish war. That is if you have the ability to read over 10 sentences without your brain exploding. Take a look at your own history, your own accomplishments and how many different empires you've been a part of before you dare talk about Greece. Now go and drown in the Med trying to get to Europe.

Funny you mention the renaissance and Greece! Also, come on... You're... You know what you are. You talking about Greece is hilarious.

And still one of the lowest rape rates in the EU while you are the second highest after the UK.

lmao nigga you take yourself too seriously go be a e-nationalist on Jow Forums

>You insulted Byzantium
so what
pay denbts and stop being a whiny bitch

Unlike a colonial kid with no ties to his land, I actually love my country and I don't take too kindly to people insulting it.

AT DAWN
ENVOY ARRIVES
NO DAY
PROVEN BY DEED
DESCENDANTS OF SPARTA, ATHENS AND GREECE

Attached: Greek protest Athens.jpg (3797x2848, 1.43M)

CALL TO ARMS BANNERS FLY IN THE WIND
FOR THE GLORY OF HELLAS
COAT OF ARMS READING FREEDOM OR DEATH
BLOOD OF KING LEONIDAS

Attached: Greek Protest.jpg (1280x853, 191K)

>Long and fascinating history
>Byzantium
>Beautiful language

Attached: 1509646947990.gif (400x206, 3.34M)

All the pole did was ask a innocent question before you sperged out on him like a oversensitive retard; go fuck yourself niggga

Attached: Russia-news-Putin-under-severe-domestic-pressure-1151400.jpg (590x350, 20K)

JUST LIKE THEIR ANCESTORS AGES AGO
FOUGHT IN THE FACE OF DEFEAT
THOSE THREE HUNDRED MEN LEFT A PRIDE TO UPHOLD
NO DEBTS WILL BE PAID, BEHOLD!

Attached: Greek architecture student, Maria.jpg (602x401, 78K)

im in algerian living in france you little bitch so i do not get drown in med sea
and yes i insulted byzantium so what ?
they were weak and not able to stand for themselve
theyre are a shame to alexander ,themistocle and leonidas

go back pay the debt of you germans masters
turk rapebabie

>Independence, 1st Balkan war
We lost them because we were really weak at the time and you people were backed up by Britain. Greece is a fucking pawn that is always used by other countries. I'm not saying we don't suck other country's dicks for certain things but you're on an another level.

My black brethren :3

THIS THREAD GOT CONQUERED

Whats your problem, Felix? Was your gf cucked by a GREEK BVLL?

pay debts

based kara boga

Hello CCCP!

Why isn't the janny deleting this shit thread?

Brother, dont you see? We are both meds. Why do you let {[{them}]} segregate us?

Irrelevant shithole, has irrelevant opinion.

>Give me a quick rundown on Greek history
Here you go.

Attached: 1503168082836.png (1264x972, 442K)

Because it's neither against Russia nor it insults them

This poster just begged Jews to save him.

lol! You can talk about conquering after you at least try to invade France. Your only history is literally being a shithole that got colonized by the French.

Go back to Erzurum, shitskin.

if you are not the other greek
i agree with you
its a shame but the other edgy byzantium
has make me insult a country that i apreciate

I thought commies didn't believe in debts.