China has restricted its citizens from accessing foreign websites such as chan

China has restricted its citizens from accessing foreign websites such as chan.

Here is your chance to have a say about the leadership and/or people of the People's Republic of China.
be nice and leave out the emotions because they are reading this...

Attached: Xi-Jinping-chinese-president-powerful-title-chairman-mao-tse-tung-867015.jpg (590x350, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are not Australian.

Winnie the Pooh

I can still read sfw Jow Forums back home; just cant get captcha to work and dont feel like shelling out money for vpn or 4chungus pass to shitpost w/o a chinese flag.

>censorship
that reeks of insecurity

OP here, personally, i would like to see the responsibility of the south china sea be shared with all neighbours around the region equally as they are so poor and could use the potential economic windfall.
Aussie thru and thru.

Fuck off chink

how's brexit going you nasty pom?

be nice or stfu

I'm in love with a girl from Shangdong, I love her and I want to marry her

Attached: Chinese girl.jpg (1280x853, 190K)

Attached: chinks2.jpg (245x216, 13K)

there’s nothing positive to say about the Chinese Gov, their state is as bad as the US Cabals, their country is an empire of dust build on oppression, hardcore consumerism and a society so avoid it would make Potemkin blush.
The only good thing about China is that you can make really good money as a Gweilo over there

The current governance of China under the CCP is fundamentally unjust.
The CCP is not a true government, but a pack of avaricious bandits suppressing the natural rights of a billion innocent men, women and children in order to preserve their illegitimate grasp on power.
Only when the Chinese communist party has been removed from power and disbanded will the Chinese people know liberty, justice and brotherhood.

hi xi can i fuck your wife

Attached: peng.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Chinese people are a hit or miss like indians. Either total bros that have your back or the scummiest scum of the earth.

I know that feel. I'm actually a huge fan of the Chinese people and their culture but the whole CCP thing ruins it for me.

BASED INUIT

>The CCP is not a true government, but a pack of avaricious bandits suppressing the natural rights
>rights
no such thing
>of a billion innocent men, women and children in order to preserve their illegitimate grasp on power.
the ccp is the only reason china is prosperous now if the west had their way china would continue to only surive off less then a hundred dillars an a day while working for the west absurdly cheaply but the ccp grabbed the lemons and not only made lemonade but planeted them for furtue lemon trees
>Only when the Chinese communist party has been removed from power and disbanded will the Chinese people know liberty, justice and brotherhood.
if the ccp party is removed china will fall under corruption and moral decay

hehe nice

Attached: 1554081262275.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Janny is sleeping so don't be afraid to post anything "controversial"
Btw Russia is a NIGGER infested SHITHOLE

>tfw critical of the ccp but can't deny this

you seem to come on occasionally
what is there to even do in Greenland, doesn't your biggest town have like 6000 people

Fool.
Taiwan (aka the legitimate Chinese government) is a living, breathing example of what free china would look like.
Thats why the CCP is so very determined to shut it down, they know that the longer it continues to exist, the more people are going to question the official narrative laid out in your post.

not accusing you of shilling but are you a taiwanon?

Only country in Asia to be pushing for fag rights because your catlady president says so?

No thanks. CCP all the way

17,000, actually.

Attached: nuuk.jpg (3640x2210, 2.38M)

I only come here when I begin to feel bored or need some company
There is not really anything to do in this shithole
The population number is around 17,000 which isn't much so everyone is basically the same, normalfags everywhere as long as the eye can see

Nah, I just hate communists

>hating fags so much that you are an advocate for totalitarianism
why?

Tiawan has a female president?
When the fuck did that happen?

I don't think we'll get along then mate.

>So everyone is basically the same
Iceland is pretty small too but everyone there is the opposite of a normalfag. Why is Greenland any different?

Are you a Chinese communist or an Australian communist?
I don't hate the local guys as much because (for the moment at least) they cant use their delusions to hurt anyone.
By the same reasoning, I DO hate chicoms because of the whole "one billion innocent men, women and children" thing.

Shitty genes and cancerous mentality
Also we are not white, get that into your thick dense skull already
Why do most americans think we are white anyway?

I love The Republic of China and a free Tibet and East Turkestan

Attached: 1563137937767.png (500x334, 393K)

I'm just fucking with you I'm not a commie lol
>because of the whole "one billion innocent men, women and children" thing.
What do you mean?

Never said you were white. Not being a normalfag doesn't make you white.
I just want to know what makes Greenlandic culture so different

See my post earlier in the thread, I hate Chicoms for supporting and perpetuating the oppression and abuse of the mainland Chinese population

I agree but as long as The Great Firewall exists to help push CCP propaganda it's unlikely that'll change.

>Never said you were white
I know but still, some think we are majority white for some reason and that is a hidden German Nazi base hidden away somewhere around here which just baffles me that someone really thinks that
>Not being a normalfag doesn't make you white
No shit Sherlock
>I just want to know what makes Greenlandic culture so different
We are subhuman mongoloids
At least I am not like most of these barbaric incompetent idiots that can't really comprehend technology like literal cavemen

Happy to hear it and wish you all the best for a fantastic future.

You never know, Hong Konger protesters stormed their parliament the other day to stop a CCP backed "extradition bill".
We (the free people of the world) have men on the inside now and they seem pretty committed to their ideals.

No need for the self-hatred. Did Paninnguaq break up with you or something?

Never had a gf before luckily
I probably dodged some bullets here and there

To be fair they are like this to one another, not discriminating to foreigners.

Your people are going to die off if you don't start fucking each other

I don't give a fuck

Attached: 1562385448152.gif (1280x1280, 435K)

why not
greenlandic girls are QT

Attached: greenlandicgirl.jpg (676x407, 46K)

You must set yourself in my shoes in order to fully understand why I despise my own kind
I have tried to explain it many times but I only ever get to tell the tip of the iceberg

vee pee enn

Same here bro I wish you all the best friend

Attached: 1559614291098.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

South China belongs to Vietnam.

I wish you the best for you and your (perhaps) future wife user

Attached: 1562659329684.jpg (550x558, 25K)

Maybe you could make your community a better place then

I could do that, if I truly cared enough but sadly I really don't
I just want to get out

Can I take your place then
I want a greenlandic qt waifu

Sure
But don't you fucking blame me if you suddenly get hurt or depressed
This is your decision, not mine

I dont think cute women stay there.
I've played frostpunk, they leave the community when they can

Jow Forums isn't restricted in China, but Google is. Chinese can lurk for free and without a VPN but to post they either need a Jow Forums pass or VPN.

I think it's safe to assume that the Chinese government will allow hk to continue to operate in an independent manner as they have done in the past due to the special concessions it receives from the international trading community which will allow the Chinese government to keep a back door option circumventing any trade restrictions or embargoes on the greater China.

Why would I suddenly get hurt or depressed?

The curse
You can't escape that dreaded curse if you are not careful enough
Stay safe my friend, I wish you the best of luck should you ever come here for a visit

I believe this to be a grave error on their part:
Democracy is a lot like cancer, you can crush the visible outgrowths easily enough but once it gets into a nations bloodstream it cannot be completely eradicated and under the right conditions it will spread and grow with truly horrifying speed.
Thus, seeing the situation in Hong Kong and in particular the resolve of the young protestors gives me real hope that China will one day be free. Now that the metaphorical tumor has metastasized, its only a matter of time before the host perishes and a new (hopefully democratic) government is able to rise in its place.

the tupilaq?

Not only that but also Qivitoqs (mountain wanderers)
You are not safe, not even in the nature where a Qivitoq could snatch or kill you at anytime
They are basically people who have shunned themselves away from modern society

I fear your optimism is in vain. People don't act until they are starving or their standard of living is threatened. Until this happens it is highly unlikely that anything will change to the Chinese political system. Also freedom for foreigners is different from freedom for the Chinese as they are free as long as they don't interfere with the politics of the communist government.

China would be a developed nation today if the CCP wouldn't haven risen to power in the first place. At some point the government understood the power of money but that does not make it a pleasant regime to live in.

>People don't act until they are starving or their standard of living is threatened
This is far more likely than you think, while the CCP can certainly be (for want of a better word) praised for the scale and effectiveness of its social and political control the world around it is changing rapidly.
Climate change, for example, could have a serious impact on chinese food security even with modern agriculture as global fish and insect populations collapse. The possability of a significant economic downturn and growing regional instability (ironically enough at least partially a result of Chinese foreign policy) may create huge waves of both internally and externally displaced people which would simultaneously stress the CCP's resources and mechanisms for control to their breaking point.
And that's without taking into account the very real possibility of a large scale military conflict in the near future, which would immediately make all of those problems ten times worse.
All of this is only speculation of course, but the point I'm trying to make is that there is no guarantee that the security and stability upon which the CCP bases its "legitimacy" wont disappear far more quickly than people are expecting.

This. Except the CCP today isn't that great. China could be better with something more flexible. I think it will be a significant problem as increasingly wealthy and worldly Chinese become dissatisfied with its machinations. I have even seen some mainland Chinese disparage official news programs as nonsense and a poor source of news. They need to be more 'hip' for lack of a better word, and not treat Chinese as impoverished insects because that's no longer true. Agreed on the corruption though, a heavy hand like the CCP is the only shot at keeping it at bay and even then China is a very corrupt place. It's more a cultural problem.

Yeah but other Chinese know what they're like, Westerners are easy pickings for these people because they're too generous and moral. Give a chink anything to work with and he will destroy you for even a tiny bit of personal gain with zero inhibition, he wouldn't understand any inhibition even if you explained it. Actually apparently this is a difference in culture of North and South. Could it be that the good ones are Northerners or at least not Chinese of the southern mainland?

God, after three years in the PRC, I am glad to be back. I can finally shitpost again.

Play it safe and stick to people from Hong Kong?

My relatived in the South are doing fantastic.

But it is better to be poor in the EU though with all the welfare.
NEET life or no life

nice anons, you're the best

China will grow larger.
The communist party has long since seen the degeneration that comes with uneducated voters being swayed by bankers and advertising. It goes without saying that an aspect of maintaining social coherence is limiting access to unrestricted and unmonitored third party evaluations of said bankers and advertisers. We may have more freedom, but we don't have as much strength or wisdom. An open democracy is not the natural state of an advanced state, it's just made to seem that way because your choices are twice removed from their causes in the first place.

Attached: Glorious leader Xi.jpg (500x600, 45K)

What was the name of the most popular taiwanese imageboard?
Can't find it right now but remember the was one.

What about 8*han? Saw a Chinese posting there some time ago
youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk

Attached: LibertyBTFO.gif (1000x540, 47K)

Just like India?

Funnily, even the EU agreed with that statement when they refused to choose the spitzenkandidat of the biggest party as the head of the european commission.
The EU explicitly said that competences are more important than the votes of the people.

Need to add some Free Hong Kong

lol.... tip of the iceberg....Greenland

heh

goddamn australians are stupid

And there were no auz flag replied here