Why do this board hate women so much?

Why do this board hate women so much?
I like women they're cute kind and they feel and smell nice too

Attached: 30654004_10204721461233135_1445822279735836672_n.gif (498x294, 532K)

Incel rage is a powerful force

Attached: 400px-Ring11.jpg (400x622, 88K)

bitter people

They hate us and want all ugly non-chad men dead.

If they actually desired us as sexual objects, we would like them. But they don't, and they make us feel utterly worthless

Enough girls like me and I'm pretty damn ugly

That's just wrong. At least for the totality, I am very friendly with men I am not sexually interested in, most of my friends are male. We do desire some men and not others, but that's normal.

Kill yourself roastie

So, I should better either ignore/hate or fuck every man I meet? Come on

>Due to release of oxytocin couples that cuddle can become addicted to one another. Symptoms of oyxtocin withdrawal can occur when apart.

Attached: 1561415926742.jpg (530x600, 51K)

spoken like a true incel

They like you as a friend, not as an actual sexual object

so you are a friendzoning slut

we hate you because we want to be sexually desired by you

Too many ugly virgins here

You should only have sex with me

tfw

I desired some, but I just have a taste and a limit. I don't friendzone cause I don't make a man believe that has a chance with me if there's none. I can say many Jow Forums posters are pretty good looking unironically, though

Not enough women on this board to defend themselves (at least not openly) so incelposting becomes normalized.

I've had sex with many of them

i want to fucking twist your neck and back you in pieces to your parents in a fucking happy meal box

I wish i'd be gay but i feel attraction toward women whom i hate.

>have sex

they're not kind, they just want Chad's dick until they become mothers

I'm off put by all 3dpd tbqh

I don't hate them tho.

Yeap, we hate women because women find us worthless as sexual beings

so you only fuck hot guys, got it

Women can "defend" themselves by finding us sexually useful

if you are really ugly, then you probably pressured and/or raped them (yes, sex without full affirmative, enthusiastic consent is rape)

same, gays are lucky

thats what they want you to believe so you will orbit them.

Real talk? Women and men in the west are falling for politcial memes and people are getting hyper. This decades' Vietnam. Society isnt improving as we remove suffering, expectations are going up. The men on here are tired and bored. Never have so many men been and felt so utterly useless and bored simultaneously. Complaining about the social breakdown between the sexes is a mirror to the breakdown of 'progressive' society as a whole. They hate everyone equally including themselves.

I only fuck guys I like of course, why would I not? And different women have different taste, I think there's for all. I have seen very ugly men be appreciated by pretty women and I myself like certain men that other fem wouldn't even touch. We do are more picky than men, but I think you can understand, we just choose the best according to us. I don't see why that should be a bad thing. Also, good look is obviously not enough, at least to me
Why

Indonesians are one of the most beta race on earth. Your average male heigh is like 165 cm. Therefore it doesnt surprise me at all that such soy boy like u would display such beta opinion while white chads fuck your hijab dressed womanlets

this tbhfam

You are only into hung white chads who will give you multiple orgasms while you ride their dicks

Would you date an ugly chick with small breasts, be honest

My first kiss was a Tamil immigrate
Also had a ginger and a med
So, no. I'm into men I like

no.

I am still going to hate sluts for not desiring me. At the very least, we shouldnt give sluts any rights as a consolation.

post face Stacey

I'm not ugly but still an incel. Women find me boring

If you let a hot white chad with a big dick fuck your brains out, you would not be attracted to those other men anymore

Shit, probably this.

Guess I'm addicted then. She broke up with me 3 months ago and I still have the need to cuddle with someone

Shut the fuck up whitey
Quote my post if you want to fight you pussy

she posted many pics when she was a child, I remember this one took by her father to get a creep shot from some girls doing topless kek, based papà

Malerbrudi YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that's not the same woman, this one lives in Naples

Why does it not surprise me
Ugh

just say you only fuck good looking guys it not that hard

I'm not such a femchad neither, I'm average. Some men find me interesting and some not. And I don't exclude it, but one has to be smart and chill before having a big white cock, which unfortunately is not enough.
I don't see why so many of you complain anyway, most of you on Jow Forums are quite smart and Jow Forums faces tend to be average and good looking. Perhaps you lack of chill ;)

You know me user
I'm not southern

But you will use hung chads for casual sex, so its not like you really care about their personalities.

If an ugly beta tried to flirt with you, you would report him for rape and have him locked up for the rest of his life

I don’t understand them and they seem really boring. Would love to cuddle with a female though but they don’t seem to want to do such things unless you bribe them with gifts and money. What a sad and depressing species.

I can't stand you, damn I hate women posting on Jow Forums

>i'm not southern
Sure thing sweetie :*

>people ITT trying to reason with incels
You're going to waste your time and you have nobody to blame but yourself. Good day.

I don't hate anyone or anything except my own existence

Attached: 1561939345506.jpg (968x928, 84K)

>most of you on Jow Forums are quite smart and Jow Forums faces tend to be average and good looking. Perhaps you lack of chill ;)
Only the most good looking ppl post their face here, Jesus Christ you women always act SO fucking naive, I suspect an inconscious behavior here.

based and suicidepilled

No, I didnt't fuck so many men, unfortunately. I'm ethically open but I don't see the need myself to fuck more than one, I just choose the good stuff and keep it
And no, that's too much of an effort, I would flirt back if I'm interested or let him know I'm not interested with no reason to treat him bad. Some people just insist till death, but that's their problem. I have been rejected myself and one just accepts it

Attached: GIWTWM.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

I can understand the frustration of failed normies that look average but still don't get to experience romance, but ugly greasy goblins have no right to complain, they wouldn't even date themselves

I miss her bros

Ok
Prove me fren, I know my thing on risotto and polenta lmao
I've read anons acting like incels besides their good looking pic, so.. dunno

Women have reasons to be a lot more fucking picky

Have sex incel

Nah i cba to prove you, going to sleep goodnight (day)

>I've read anons acting like incels beside their good looking pic
hehe

read her post and tell me how can you not hate young women

Then you're not actually ugly

10/10

Because I don't assume all women are the same

>have sex
gladly

Attached: 1563267757801.jpg (480x640, 34K)

>they're kind

Attached: 1562347363514.jpg (250x250, 18K)

they're all like this, I can only feel sympathy for ugly women because they know how it feels

Back in the day when I posted a few pictures some people said I was good looking but in real life 0 girls had ever been attracted to me. Then there was probably something with the people saying I was good looking, or there's different tastes in different countries and I'm ugly in Sweden but not in other countries. The ones you saw probably weren't attractive either if no one was ever attracted to them in real life.

Sour grapes and skewed view from spending too much time on the internet

You know reverse image search still exists, right? We know that's not you.

>sour grapes

that's not the case since no one denies to be attracted to women

It might be personal taste, different people have different taste. But I would also say I might find you good looking and lose my interest once we talk irl, if I don't find you attractive as a behaviour. Viceversa i could find you not that interesting from the pic but be capted irl if you're very funny, smart or seductive, that happens too

Of course that's not me retard. I'm not dumb enough to post pictures of myself here.
But he is the same as me, fucking white women from all over the world traveling here to taste brown cock. Local women never give me the time of the day but white girls are such whores that they would open their legs for any brown stranger. Maybe next time you should bring your mother wife and daughter on a vacation here so I can show them a good time.

Attached: 1563268749806.jpg (480x640, 33K)

>any brown stranger
I read part of the stuff you took that from; the hot ones are only doing it for fit, athletic men with good skin tone. The ordinary uggos get the girls like the one you just posted.
Also if you're waiting for me to detest prostitution you might be waiting a while.

That's just called being heterosexual
I also think men are nice and smell good

All the same. White women all over the world flock here to taste brown cock. Are white boys not enough?

Attached: 1563269207956.jpg (425x425, 41K)

You literaly get leftovers of white world while below average looking white guy could get top tier indo

What are you, gay?

Fucking vag-fags.

Because fuck women. That's why.

You still think this is a racial thing, don't you?

lmao cope
I've never seen a good looking local with a white guy. Never. It's always the ugly gold diggers. But whiteys have shit taste so they think they're getting top tier pussy lol
Meanwhile white women fall for even the ugliest of us lmao
Whites invented the concept of race. We're just playing your game.

Attached: images - 2019-07-16T164507.453.jpg (764x401, 52K)

So that's a yes then. Have fun living vicariously through some guys you don't know that hang out at the beach.

hatred for women is a reaction to female actions.
>not all girls are like that
But the majority are. I don't condone hatred for anyone due to my religious beliefs, but women are given so many opportunities to do bad things and get away with them because men are so easily controlled by women.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (498x280, 1.09M)

Kind of makes it seem more like men hate themselves for falling for the meme and just turn it outwards against women.

That's two non attractive ones though
Happy for them

You're not me and you're as bad as race mix obsessed women hater here
View women as actual human being just once and not a sexual property and they'll might appreciate you

Men who "fall for the meme" very rarely ever acknowledge that they "fell for the meme"

True, but I never said they were self aware.

Sour grapes

I don't have women in general but I hate women who dabble in my hobbies and actively trying to ruin them.

*hate

A-are you saying that you'd date me?

I don't know you, but I surely can't exclude it based on a flag only

Tbh, most women and most men are ugly and tend to just...go together? The turbo Jow Forums autist male needs to just go for ugly girls. Idk, don’t complain about this when you’re not an oil painting. Good looking people don’t want you dead, trust.

>She broke up with me
Reminder that you're both adulterers now.

Attached: aa.jpg (624x352, 46K)

I don't hate women, it's not their fault I'm a loser.

Cringe and bluepilled