/v4/ + friends

Betty edition

Attached: 1563251540656.jpg (529x459, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novinky.cz/krimi/510538-vrazdu-spoluzacky-na-plzensku-sdilel-mladik-na-socialni-siti.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

got beat to it again...

Attached: 13131271_947582838693917_7958218380259017066_o.jpg (1298x860, 211K)

slowak

metric system is a weapon of saTEN
metrication has sharply correlated with a rise of atheists and gender freaks
the metric system was made out of the french revolutionary's hate for GOD and a love for sa-10
REJECT METRIC MIND CONTROL AND SA-10!
AI IS MANS(LUCIFERS) FIRST CHILD controlling all things(10) standardized

Attached: saTEN.jpg (311x162, 16K)

Why are there so many cosplays with shitty wigs

Blessing this thread

Attached: tfw.jpg (590x405, 30K)

>7 hours workday including lunch break
>1-2 hours of doing actual work max, rest is browsing internet and chilling with colleagues
>can work from home
>lots of benefits
>10k+ PLN salary
This whole wageslavery thing ain’t too bad

what job?

I develop and maintain a network monitoring system for my company

how do I get a good job if I'm mentally ill

You don’t just wait for 500+

cheap from china?

Attached: 14124926_1026812330770967_1107079043241227880_o.jpg (1298x860, 190K)

whos going to animatsuri

there's 500+ for aspies?

Government will introduce 500+ benefits for disabled people in October, I don’t know any details. You have clinically diagnosed disability, right?

I'm not considered disabled and they'd probably reject me if I applied, I only have asperger papers

are you going to hug rape girls?

Attached: 13119131_947579065360961_5044270257446182137_n.jpg (570x860, 183K)

these retarded shoulds are so ridiculous.

I blame WoW and Warhammer for this

I wish my mother aborted me.

I wish your mother aborted you.

I think its Crusader from D3 or not?

Attached: 1001086_917956704989864_5281031582976086805_n.jpg (570x860, 52K)

41 days left bros.
We are almost back home.

god I hate slovaks so much
Holocaust would have been much better if slovaks got treated like jews

underage

I'm so hangover that I could barely climb two flights of stairs but I'm supposed to go for a walk with my gf later today.

she doesn't know you are an alcoholic?

Could be. They use flail and have oversized shoulds too (not that oversized I think)

oh she got a new mobility scooter?

No, of course not. Actually I've been drinking less than usually since we started dating, but yesterday I was very stressed out.

based and veproknedlopilled

Attached: 15167559_1108374752614724_8381530022387214840_o.jpg (1298x860, 150K)

When is it?

I want to punch a manchild.

go to Pilsen and hit the first fat tram driver you see
>inb4 rent free incels seething have sex

Wow, look at these subhumans SEETHING about the most based country in Europe in the middle of the night, completely unprovoked! Sad and jealous!

finally some nice gluttes

Attached: 14370073_1044831612302372_462638166503275017_n.jpg (570x860, 64K)

>animatsuri
in 3 days

sl*V(e) subhuman forcing me to move to cz*ch republic (subhuman country with 300€ salaries)

what do? i dont wanna break up with her because she is eu citizen and if i marry her its free residence

fucking stubborn dumbass sl*V(e)s i am telling her we can open kebab shop or clean toilets in norway,netherlands and earn more than a czech neurosurgeon but nooo she "loves" her country thats why drinks every day till passes out fucking sl*V(e) subhumans can't believe i went with this sl*V(e) women because she was rich and virgin

i wish i dated a western whore who had 50 bbc up her ass atleast she'd be smarter

move to lebanon for free refugee aid

>he dated a virgin
Here's your mistake. Being a virgin after 18 - 20 is just as much of a red flag as being a total whore. They're often mentally ill or have these retarded 18th century principles that prevent them (and by extension everyone around them) from enjoying life.

Who are you motherfucker to judge other peoples principles. Not everyone is a HIV addicted whore like you.

i fucked her when she was 16 (based)
this.

>waaah waaah, muh principles muh birginity
Faggot, nobody gives a fuck what your backwards Christcucked family had taught you. The matter of fact is that virgin women are absolute trash. And that's not only limited to the fact that they're by definition inexperienced and bad at sex, but also something that you virgins fail to understand, namely that all virgin women nowadays fall into one of these three categories:
>a literal deformed goblin
>a mentally ill person with pathological sex aversion
>a braindead peasant from some bumfuck nowhere whose inbred family raised her like she still lives in the 19th century (hint: you two would have nothing in common and you'd hate every moment spent with someone like her)
>someone with completely unrealistic standards, probably mentally ill or extremely spoiled
That's just how it is, I don't write the rules.
>b-b-but Jow Forums told me that virgins are muh traditional blonde Christian waifus with braided hair and a cross necklace who will wait for me in the wheatfields with a homemade meal and four Aryan children after I come back from work
Yeah, well that's not how it works lmao, fucking VIRGIN aahhaha.

I don't give a crap about christianity and your opinion.

I don't give a fuck about your opinion either. Tonight I'm gonna fuck my chill, cool NON-VIRGIN gf while laughing at virginal fags and their "principles" LMAO.

>mfw that kid who thinks about me every day is seething again

Attached: smirky smirk.jpg (540x405, 62K)

Hell yeah boi hnnnng

I mostly agree but how sexualy liberated is your gf? 50 guys? 100?

IMAGINE

Attached: 14292461_1044832235635643_283236031550688165_n.jpg (570x860, 85K)

No, not very. She's not a slut, I knew her for years now (she's a high school friend) and she's not the type to date anyone who approaches her.

Like I said, either of those two extremes are often indicative of certain mental issues, emotional baggage, whatever. I wouldn't date a whore either.

losing your virginity as a teenager is normal step in human social development just like making first friends or learning to live without parents

we live in a society

no you live among animals because sl*V(e)s are spineless cowards, if you had lived in society you'd win WW2.

whats her mental issue?

Attached: 1563270743801.jpg (826x960, 167K)

but I'm being serious when I say that being a virgin in late 20s is a symptom of a mental illness

That's what I ask myself every day, no sane person would date trash like me.

>late 20's
oh yeah definitely, i'd say the cut off point is 21-23

pregnancy is mental issue?

This is one of the most retarded theories you "people" came up with so far. If she was pregnant, she'd abort. Simple as.

being a female is

I still say she is pregnant and her obesity is masking it. She will soon tell you that she is expecting your child

Attached: IMG_20190625_010847.jpg (972x394, 105K)

Attached: 1559515594765.jpg (474x443, 39K)

being in love with uraine is a mental illness

what's a uraine

dumb frog poster

Won't even give you a (You) for this, Poolack.

:3 owo

Give me her contact info serbmutt. I will make diet and exercise program for her

stop using ethnic slurs

Poolack is not that bad slur

Stop using slurs or I will contact them.

yeah but why say it
it's rude

Serbs are rude people

Serbs are not people.

why are you have to act like edgy underage's

Neither are ukranians

Seething subhuman.

Because they are edgy teenagers

Czechs and Icelanders are demigods

czechs are slimy corrupt bastard that should have been exterminated long time ago

Czechs are one of the few just nations who never did anything wrong. World would be better place if Czechs were in charge.

fast. end of message

That would be best but people lack willpower for that.
Also I dont want to endanger her child.

>lol dude let's just surrender everything to Hitler without fighting even though we have well fortified borders with germany, a well trained army and superb army manufactories
a nation of cowards

>t. brainlet who does not know shit about history

Why did Bohemia join the HRE in the first place?

How old were you when you realized that depression is not curable?

Who has ever claimed that it is? It's a neurological imbalance which you manage and cope with, not a cold.

You're not even trying to cure it you faglord

Yes I am, retard.

you know he conquered france with out tanks right?

None of you even has real depression retards

How is that related to the previous post? The original post claimed that Czech and Slovak people are cowards, because of surrendering, but only someone who doesn't know history would claim that.
At that time, Czechslovakia had some preparations to defend themselves, yes, but they were alone because the British and French made clear they wouldn't support them, so the option was to resist and be attacked by an overwhelming enemy, losing tons of lives in the process, or to give up the Sudetes.
Once they were given up, when Hitler asked for more they were totally lost so fighting was even more of a suicide.

I wish I lived in Poland desu

>novinky.cz/krimi/510538-vrazdu-spoluzacky-na-plzensku-sdilel-mladik-na-socialni-siti.html

Wew.

Tell us more.

Yeah.

You know that we would not defend ourself against Hitler, right? Magyars and Polacks would also attack and France and UK made it very clear that if we dont accept Germany demands we will be seen as the ones who started war

might be first time I agree with you on something. Well this and gym

I wish I was in Iceland

Attached: Výstřižek.jpg (471x592, 44K)