/dixie/ - Southern US & Friends

"All things in moderation" Edition

Attached: paula-deen.jpg (1280x960, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfyPNXILBLI
youtube.com/watch?v=d9bZm8y2Ne0
youtu.be/LBax7oePHfo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyXMfEnXdQ
usafacts.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

metric system is a weapon of saTEN
metrication has sharply correlated with a rise of atheists and gender freaks
the metric system was made out of the french revolutionary's hate for GOD and a love for sa-10
REJECT METRIC MIND CONTROL AND SA-10!
AI IS MANS(LUCIFERS) FIRST CHILD controlling all things(gospel of tomas) standardized(10)

Attached: saTEN.jpg (311x162, 16K)

California here

Yalls enjoying our liberal transplants? More where thats coming from!

>moderation

Attached: 1326190744431[1].gif (350x250, 348K)

>nooooooo you can't eat chocolate cake and meatloaf for lunch and french fries!

Attached: article-2551339-1B2EAAD100000578-113_634x346.jpg (634x346, 37K)

I think it's time for my pre-lunch kofi

I think it's time for my after-lunch shag

Let that poor cow go

no, I have a beef with her

Attached: 1546765439748.webm (360x640, 2.24M)

Attached: 1539117802051.jpg (3000x1996, 1.89M)

fuckers in india and SEA countries do it all the time, it's hilarious

Attached: 1541692680859.webm (626x360, 2.91M)

lol, these are scammers right? also that lady who tried to push the kind in the way of the van is fucking scum holy crap

yes

they do it for the insurance
what the fuck

not cool Pekka

Unbelievable how stupid these chinks are

when a family is very poor, the parent might make one of their children do this for insurance money

especially if the child is a girl

I don't get it

well yeah, it kinda looks orchestrated

Attached: 1543138636762.png (1200x904, 757K)

Brainletito

Attached: frame004.jpg (320x240, 30K)

S
N
E
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=UfyPNXILBLI

youtube.com/watch?v=d9bZm8y2Ne0

Attached: 1539065100545.jpg (483x643, 104K)

Anyone have any good computer mouse suggestions? I really hate using a trackpad.

They're all pretty much the same. Just go to Best Buy and get some cheap $10 wireless one. Unless you're some 1337 gam3r who needs twenty hotkeys and LED lights and cup holders or some shit in which case yeah buy some dumb mememouse

logitech makes good mice
I've been using the same $10 M325 mouse for the past couple years and it still works great

G203/G303

Attached: D-wkPfWX4AMmDQb.jpg (640x480, 52K)

youtu.be/LBax7oePHfo

Attached: 1554452439101.png (1400x661, 349K)

steve is a god

Attached: 1539437996703.jpg (593x610, 91K)

Attached: 1556693813060.png (1024x768, 401K)

Yanke doodle keep it up
Yankee doodle dandy

Mind the music and your step
And with the girls be handy

Attached: 81Gepr-sTpL._SX466_.jpg (466x363, 15K)

southrons: baste
northeners: cringe

baste

for me, it's symbolic

Attached: 2ca[1].jpg (680x360, 34K)

can't stop thinking about anteaters

scream bloody gore has better sound

what is going on in here

Is there any actual law or legal precedent stating that only the US federal government is allowed to mint currency in the United States?

About to go to sleep lads.

roger that

night. get flags.

to answer your question, i think its just them.

gonna try fentanyl soon

was nice chatting with you. rip. also china thanks your for supporting their economy.

see you on the other side. we all support china in the end

You wanting to suicide lad?

to clarify, I mean official currency
so, if the government of Virginia decided to create and mint the Virginia Dollar, it would be illegal; but if I as a private citizen minted and distributed it, they couldn't do anything, right?
Just wondering on what basis they're attempting to clamp down on muh buttcoins

i thought i heard Montana has their own currency.

no but i don't mind if it happens, im ready for it
>YOU SHOULD ALWAYS START WITH 1 to 10 MILLIGRAM DOSE AND SLOWLY TITRATE UP THE DOSE
>DO NOT THINK YOUR SUPERMAN
AND CAN HANDLE ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WILL OD
just gonna start small snorting a bit in a distilled water mix

how is Pete Buttigieg raising so much money
were homophiles the real Jews all along?

watching the tv show alone and they're up north by great slave lake, lot further north here but i feel a kinship

currently waiting for goo gull to be investigated for treason.

Attached: lady.png (579x472, 280K)

what did they do now

peter theil was has been out talking about what kind of company they are,
>Billionaire investor Peter Thiel says one reason for Google aiding in the transfer of AI technology to the Chinese military in favor of America is that “woke” Google employees are anti-American and prefer China to the U.S
the companies politics, and they AI they have lent Chyna for severance on the networks and then trump came out with this today:
>pic related

Attached: investigate.png (432x208, 15K)

I only really know 3 things about thiel previously.
he rich, he is a homosexual, and he recently moved all his operations out of CA and into Texas. he was really big in the cali silicon valley.

I have never seen any leftist express an afinity for China, in fact quite the opposite.

leftist as in democrat or liberal leaning?

leftist as in left on the political spectrum, such as your Sanders and AOC supporters
those are the same people with Free Tibet bumper stickers, it doesn't make any sense

they tend to be more left leaning and find their footing in the progressive side of things. But the people who are pro-china are more "American should be punished" more than they are even pro-china, that's the most sick thing about them. they don't necessarily love china so much as they see them as they guy that will give the US a black eye and "what we have coming".

Attached: doggopaper.jpg (216x234, 13K)

ive begun to see them as people who believe the ends always justify the means. which is why sone of them say 'by any means necessary'.

i'm gonna become a scientist and make the worlds first human female with the tongue of an anteater
then i'll have her stick her tongue up my ass every day

Attached: 5d305117af971a68c72c21e0b0e88ab9.jpg (500x751, 105K)

Will you only make one?

yes, so no else will be able to experience the euphoric sensation of having a long tongue inside your colon

okay, when it's explained that way it makes more sense.

its about mutual hate. I've worked out that this is why they would also cuddle up to islam. like, you can't represent all the people you say you do if one group would kill the others. they support lgbtq and also islam. they latter will kill the former but they know that both groups hate Christians and they really want that bit even if they are next on the list right after the Christians. no long term planning as you can deduce.

social conservatives hating Islam is just as nonsensical

>that time she said nigga and did slave roleplay but the blacks didn't care because she made fried chicken

Not if part of what you want to conserve is your native religion

oh I can tell you what that is. Social conservatives get set off when they see anyone that doesn't conform in society (unlike social liberals). they see Muslim families and the girls wearing head scarfs and get pissed. I've known several Muslim families though my life and worked for many more. The better ones didn't have their daughters and wives wear the head scarf (except for when they went to mosque). Its not impossible for them to integrate and moralistically they are very similar in values to Christians. But they need to adapt to where they are. They NEED to. its not optional.

arabs are some of the most materialistic people on the planet and their religion forgives hedonism and debauchery as long as one meets their end in a violent act of madness. islam should be expelled from the lands of the anglo-saxon although i do admire their metaphysical objectivism on a theological level to a degree

collegiate gothic

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyXMfEnXdQ

MALO NAS JE AL NAS IMA
NIJE VAŽNO SRUŠIT ĆEMO SNOVE SVIMA

Islam isn't a threat to Christianity, atheism is. The number of Christians who convert to Islam is negligible. Those that do it are doing so for political reasons, not true religious ones.

Arabs failing to integrate is almost exclusively a Western European problem. Virginia has a decent sized Arab population, especially in Northern Virginia, and I never even see headscarves.

Christianity forgives hedonism and debauchery too. The only difference is that you need to ask.

I should clarify though that many of those "Arabs" are actually Persians but I can't fucking tell the difference unless I specifically ask them so just going to lump them together for the sake of argument

hedonism is the way to go

oh no, i enjoyed the thing, better ask forgiveness now
yeah no, fuck off

that depends on your definition of hedonism. "if you dance on the sabbath you should have your toenails ripped off" and other things like that is just Protestant fanfiction.

how do you reconcile the "one nation under god" thing with all the the fire and atom bombings of civilians?

just because you haven't doesn't mean its not a problem. It also depends on their sect and what country they came from. I've known Syrian Muslims that integrated just fine and afghans that walked around as weird and wrapped up as the day they were in the old country right down to the dad wearing the floor length garbs. I see them all the time in TX. I'm also convinced MN has a problmem. I agree though the extent that eureope has un- integrated Muslims is cancer.

one nation might mean a united nation sovereign of others, not a singular nation under God

>implying God was a hippy
big wew on that.

>nation of fanatics who wil literally fight to the last woman and child, something they made abundantly clear many times
>why are there civilian deaths???
if the US invaded Japan it would have made the nukes look like a humanitarian act

yeah it is a problem in some specific places, but I was speaking in a more broad sense. and yeah Somalis are a big problem in Minnesota

I'm a big fan of the old immigration model that you allow some people in, close the doors for a few decades, then allow more. this steady drip is a long con. these new citizens need to be fully immured in our culture. I mean not the hippy one we have now.. more what we had in the 80s and 90s before it was all fuged up by the 2000s>.

I think we've had the same immigration model since Ted Kennedy's bill in the 60s, but I could be wrong.

this should help you, its a timeline of the changing immigration model in the US from the 1800s forward. and it has changed since the 60s. take a look
usafacts.
org/reports/immigration-history

the zionist elite wants the unite the world under one goverment
the synagogue of satan's goverment will be broken with rod of iron t. Jesus

I need this. why dont i have this sandwich?

Attached: bacon-egg-and-cheese-grilled-cheese-sandwich.jpg (800x920, 180K)

thank you. I feel very inspired.

damn typos, havent eaten anything today

Attached: 1545942533174.png (900x675, 1.76M)

Why
You gotta maintain your gainz or else you'll end up looking like a deflated airbag