Did somebody say ASIAN women?

>Did somebody say ASIAN women?

Attached: 1563247057161.png (939x771, 910K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commotio_cordis
youtube.com/watch?v=C0cAc1g2zlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poor woman tbf for this asshole letting himself get so fat after marriage

Marriage and kids physically destroy a man, turns them all into low testosterone betas. No wonder married men have such shit sex lives or suffer from low libido and ED

This. It’s a scientific fact that a man’s testosterone decreases after he has kids.

He settled down and stopped caring after he got his Asian waifu. Quite based tb.h

Attached: 1537318298570.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

damn, asian babies are not cute

He's 5'6 btw

No shit he's 5'6". Imagine having a gut at 180, LMAO

so that his libido decreases, reducing the likelihood of him cheating on his partner and increasing his protective urges towards his familly you Jow Forumstard

Did he just give a woman a heart attack with one punch?

Why so insecure redditor, nothing about this is political. All those protective urges are a waste considering most marriages end in divorce and most divorces are initiated by women.

Found the soyboy, back to your cukshed Jacques, Ngubu is coming

Most marriages last, dude

have sex incel freaks

Attached: 1563091247866.png (1010x1200, 561K)

Marriages with asian women last. He made the right choice.

Dilate

Is the dude in the black suit drunk? WTF is this shithole?

Having kids is the dying point, from there to the end is just death in life. Please do not have children.

Kids are wonderful dude, people always talk about the old people in the old folks home without kids being zombies while the ones with grand kids and great grand kids look vibrant and alive

white men age like shit

Odd, this usually happens to (white) women when they get into a relationship

One punch man y'all

Kike.

Attached: 1562921038872m.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Feel sorry for his kid t b h

Asians were put on this earth to get cucked by the white man. Asian women are holes to be fucked but you don't have kids with them.

neck yourself schizo

Yes en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commotio_cordis

>DID SOMEONE SAY WHITE GIRLS?

Attached: 1561611436412.jpg (742x800, 74K)

This. I used to be lean as fuck until I settled down with the GF for 5 years and now I'm skinnyfat.

At least I don't have the stress of getting women anymore.

>you are already dead

I’m going to fuck his belly.

How? By rolling fat across the penis? Thrusting his bellybutton? Or just eviscerating him and fapping using is abdominal organs?

weight gain is whatever since hes a father now but why'd he have to embrace the soy?

Kike shill detected

Wtf I love being a faggot now

wtf he was so handsome

lmao that soyboy face

Sometimes just growing up. I used to be really in shape until I left home and started working 50-60 hour weeks. I’m trying to get back in the wrong of things and get in shape and eat less junk food

He looked so hot in the left pic

It's fascinating how when an asian girl gets fucked, it's OPs butt that gets hurt. How does that work?

Attached: 1b9.jpg (600x726, 41K)

Are you stupid, pumping and dumping is better being some beta stuck in a ltr or marriage.

Black incels are even more pathetic than white ones.

I was about to say
I’m 6’3 and dont start having a gut until i hit about 230-240

>get fat dad bod
>feel effeminate
>grow a beard
fucking soyboys

Marriage is kucked today but it's not the marriage that destroyed that asshole. Look in his eyes, the gay-in-closet glassiness is present even in his fitter days.

Google is ur frend
youtube.com/watch?v=C0cAc1g2zlY

He didnt need to stop working out
Being strong and fat is peak dad physique