I have a German gf and as an Afghan guy I need the German passport asap...

I have a German gf and as an Afghan guy I need the German passport asap. So I'm thinking about marrying with her but I don't know what she thinks about marriage and I don't want to look like that I wanna marry with her just because the passport. (Tbh I just want to passport)

We are dating since May.

Should I start talking about marriage or is it too early?

Attached: afghan.png (275x183, 10K)

What's wrong with you

>is it too early
To kick you out of Germany? Probably not

Why are so mad wh*toid boi? I am the future of Germany. I have gf and job here. What do you have except your anime pillow?

HAHAHA

>What's wrong with you

>>is it too early
>To kick you out of Germany? Probably not

Attached: soyjakk(8).png (785x1000, 275K)

>I am the future of Germany.
I doubt you personally have any

lmao nice larp

Based. Wish we had some Afghan BVLLs here in Hungary to help us with our declining birth-rates.

this
i wish we had some fellow R1a BVLLS here as well

Fuck off from my Europe Ahmed.

Why are Croats so cucked? Do you are even Slavs?

no dude we're germans

Tell your brothers to help out the birthrate in Poland as well

Unironically saw an Afghan guy try this when I was in college, he got rejected and then ended up marrying a dude

You’re not a refugee stop lying, your parents were.

God I wish it were me.

If this is not a larp, don't do it. Don't even think about discussing that topic before a few years of dating. You have a job anyway, Germans will give you citizenship in a few years if you're good.
If this is a larp, 9/10 made me reply

T. Zhang.

Stop cringeposting, Jow Forums is a refugee-friendly board.

And that's a bad thing.

I don't remember asking you for your worthless Poolack opinion, Poolack. Now be quiet, humans are talking here.

>poland
>europe
Just lol. No one wants to your shitty country.

Yeah, you can start talking. It's everyone knowledge that your people are fast on decisions like this.

t.commiecuck

Attached: 1540898416737.jpg (898x1200, 175K)

just follow the ancient Afghan proverb "marry not a woman for her looks, her wealth, the children she we bear you or even how shrilly she is able to scream at our Arab funerals - marry her so you can permanently dress her in a hazmat suit and use her as a punching bag, allahmallah"

Kek

clearly its a good thing