twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3k Reporting

500 reporting

This image necker cubes the fuck out of my brain

1k reporting.

I have 30k amb

How much to make it?

I used to hang out at a business.
After going there a lot I noticed a lot of self-improvements.
After not going there for a while I am losing my gains. Big time.
I would start a business to get my gains back but it's too expensive.

Attached: TRINITY___JJJ.png (267x271, 28K)

Why does noone talk about enigma anymore?

enigma noun [ C ]
something that is mysterious and seems impossible to understand completely

nothing to talk about.

testnet is nothing. basic nothing secret contract playground

technically they shud be super far along by end of next year, but i dont see it happening at all

is there smart contract privacy even working? feels dead man

>Why doesn't anyone talk about private and secret smart contracts??
Hold your horses user, we've gotta cross the initial smart contract implementation first.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are planning to implement privacy features, so all other projects, even if they're great like Monero or Enigma, will probably be obsolete by the time it's needed lol.

I've got some ENG though, because a fair bit of money will cycle into other smart contract platforms without privacy like NEO or VeChain.

Why wait until next year when you could be paying attention to a technology that will be finished THIS year that is superior in every way to what Enigma is doing?

Attached: d.jpg (535x500, 234K)

>centralized shit
KEK
Both ENG and DERO are fucking shit.

>he doesnt know about dero

7,5k reporting

2.3k reporting

yeah, there's literally no point in any "privacy" coin other than monero right now, and even monero is going the way of the dinosaur to make way for privacy in btc/eth.

if all your coin has is X but private it's doomed to fail. monero got a free pass because payments are easy, but monero has private payments on lockdown until bitcoin/ethereum get their privacy act together.

comfy with my nig

800 ENG REPORTING IN FOR DUTY SIIIIIIIIR

Attached: 1300324794_6548_full.jpg (225x264, 15K)

i have 18 will i make it?

yes you will user, all you really need is 1-2 eng to make it!!!

Attached: _wallpaper_engine__fate_grand_order___astolfo__3_by_xroulen-dc7rp67.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

dumb asses think Enigma is competing with Monero

Enigma can make ANY coin completely private by adding a coin mixer youtube.com/watch?v=67pwZRGGR70&feature=youtu.be

BUT thats only scratching the surface of what Enigma is going to do, its aim is to allow computations over private encrypted data, if you cant see what that would have value, then no one can help you