The only people I care to respect on this planet are the Indians, they know how to make good food AND properly spice it

The only people I care to respect on this planet are the Indians, they know how to make good food AND properly spice it.

Attached: D5CAE317-E98B-4764-AB4F-011140459885.jpg (900x600, 114K)

Shut up Ali

you mean overspice it so it masks low quality ingredients

Indian food is goat

*It’s edible, if you use a third of the ghee they do.

You’re upset no one cares for Central Europeans and their unseasoned, bland soups.

if only they washed their hands beforehand

I agree. Indian street food, diners, and 4-star restaurants are all great. I prefer the way they cook their rice even.

gotta throw tons of spice to sanitize food and cover the ones that have gone bad
why do you think you get spicer food the more you get closer to the equator and tropical climate? it's mostly food preservation, while the more you are distant from equator the more smoked and pickled food you will find

In my experience, only the fast food Indian restaurants use the amount of ghee you claim they use.
I also like Indian restaurants because their vegetable dishes are healthy but still make you feel full, which is great for fasting.

There is no country I despise more than Saudi Arabia

Get back to cleaning your masters toilet Rajesh

You do know fridges and other methods of food preservation exist in India, right?

I've never and will never try streetfood but indian food in restaurants is pretty good

I mean there's nothing wrong with that. It's actually quite fascinating how different cultures developed different cuisines.

>Beautiful country
>Best food
>Amazing culture
>Elegance and class
>Rich legacy and history
What's to hate?

Yeah, that's why when euros found these spices they had no use for them and didn't want them.

I love Indian cousine

White dude but I've been to India about thirteen times. Food here is great, but I don't think anything can beat proper Mexican food. It's cheap, flavorful and simple.

Indian food is also cheap and flavorful, but sometimes eating a proper meal can be a pain in the ass. Gotta mix five different things together, order two varieties of bread and then elephant-stomp around the table thrice before digging in.

kek

I'm unironically pleased to learn that Saudi Arabia is rolling out an e-visa system that'll grant tourist visas to persons from about a hundred countries. I've no love for the Saudi monarchy or its domestic politics, but there's no denying the place has some worthwhile history.

Attached: 1535208844309.jpg (620x597, 220K)

Right hand is for food
Left hand is for dick

..that for eating, dunno cooking

Certified list

>OFFICIAL Jow ForumsERNATIONAL FOOD TIER LIST
>GOD TIER
AMERICAN (Widest range of foods in the widest range in quality. Ex. Shitty pizza to Traditional American thanksgiving dinner)

JAPANESE
FRENCH
THAI

>GOAT TIER
ITALIAN (because it's all carb focused and inferior to french)
TURKISH (A LOT LIKE GREEK but better blend of European/Middle eastern)
VIETNAMESE

>GOOD TIER
INDIAN
KOREAN
SPANISH
ARGENTINIAN
CHINESE
GREEK
RUSSIAN

>MEH TIER
GERMAN
BRAZILIAN

>BAD TIER
MEXICAN
SCANDINAVIAN

>HONORARY SHIT TIER
BRITAIN (actually have top tier breakfast and tea time, sadly everything else is shit)
CANADIAN (everything bad from Britain/America but covered in maple syrup)

>SHIT TIER
AFRICAN
JEWISH (Sorry our overlord merchants, you guys have shitty dry food and can't use pork/nonkosher shit)
ISLAMIC (ditto jews)
ICELANDIC

Mexican is alright imo

sticking up for his son

t. crypto yank or literal yank

>>MEH TIER
>GERMAN
What is this "GERMAN" food you speak of anyway?

Imho it's hard to find countries with bad food, but there are plenty of bad chefs

Attached: 1562252243253.png (500x500, 248K)

I dunno, I like it when cooking it myself

Hmmm I think American is fine ignoring the fact most of it is imported (you can find good Chinese, doesnt mean Chinese is American) and you ignored the fact they have soul food

You completely ignored such things as Peruvian which is crazily interesting, and Lebanese which if f. Good

Britain has tons of stews and pies being underrated

>African
What that does even mean, food in Morocco, Nigeria and Ethiopia is quite different

>Islamic
Goes from Morocco to pakistan, quite diverse. Also sicilian cousine is of islamic influence in part, so what you mean with it

>Italian is carb focused
Come over and I'll guide you to Italian non carb cousine, which is huge

That’s a fence sitting statement, grow balls and have an opinion to yourself, bugman

Cringe

Based, Indian food is S tier. I’d kill for some lamb rogan josh with naan right now.

I didn't mind Russian food, and you have no right to say that while being snail eating scum lmak

>GOD TIER
>AMERICAN
Stopped reading

Probably the best