Why do Jow Forums lying at themselves on this board?

as far as I have seen so far, all of you guys are a 6'1 with a handsome face and have a 9 to 5 job that offers you a +70000$ per year.
but come on, we all know they're lying
why they do this?

Attached: pepe.png (1106x1012, 558K)

Because I am 184 cm tall with a STEM degree with a 10/10 face

Why do you use ameriunits?

Dont disrespect MURICA like that again fag

Because that’s the reality, youre just an outlier fag

Being at least 6'1 is the norm for zoomers in many first world countries. It's not special.

because Jow Forums is a chad board

6'4 and 30k merkelmoney annual. Life is good here.

>zoomers way taller than what average says blah blah blah

this is what braincels usually say, the fact is zoomers are just grown faster than boomers,
The absolute value of height hasn't changed in most of the first world country.

t. Manlet insect

lol show me a static that shows zoomers are way taller than what average shows then

I guess we better get offing the old then. Average will rise dramatically.

I'm 6'1 though, but I don't earn shit and am only moderately attractive.

i am 6'7'', chiseled jawline, currently bald and above average face
i'm an incel though (intentional celibate)
and yes, i am 18 and still growing

I don't have the stats at work, but iirc in Korea the average has risen over 10cm within 3-4 generations.

>I'm 6'1 though,
yeah, sure you are,
but you're a freakin braincell troll

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

I’m 6 foot Chicano scum pale skin very handsome it’s just that I like to eat a lot and drink a lot of soda

Attached: ED40AEDA-B10A-4148-94CF-1508700A3612.png (983x1073, 1.56M)

Height threads are dickwaving contests, of course manlets wouldn't post

No idea. I'm a proud fat, alcoholic NEET who posts frogs

Attached: 1533816168520.jpg (420x420, 41K)

nope, the average height between boomer's generation and Zimmer's hasn't changed 'at all'
actually, it has slightly decreased, -0.2cm.

People who can’t get a girlfriend just hate themselves so much they can not expect anyone to like them
Any monstrous motherfucker can get a girlfriend provided they actively look for one and don’t have misplaced standards

>30k

Wouldve laughed at you but then seen the flag. What job tho?

Must be all that industrially polluted air you have there.

Software engineer for embedded systems. You can let your laughter out now, I'm well aware of what people like me make in Germany.

I make $70k but I'm 5'5"

>Must be all that industrially polluted air you have there.

I think it's all cased by a shitty posture and lack of work out

I looks like this irl, for real, no lying I swear.

Attached: 1558692340214.jpg (640x640, 31K)

I thought that. Will soon finish my cs degree. I thought leaving for Estonia since the it industry is suppose to be huge and no shitskins.

i work as a street cleaner. i am 5'11 with no qualities nor papers/degrees.

Attached: Lain 56.png (1197x900, 825K)

It is and there aren't. Btw with a CS degree you're gonna make way more than I do with a CE here.

>as far as I have seen so far, all of you guys are a 6'1 with a handsome face and have a 9 to 5 job that offers you a +70000$ per year.
I am a 169cm short "male" half Armenian manlet midget.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

>The largest gain in adult height over the past century has occurred in South Korean women and Iranian men, who became 20.2 cm (95% credible interval 17.5–22.7) and 16.5 cm (13.3–19.7) taller, respectively.
You might be right about the whole boomer/zoomer thing tho.

yeah, cuz we were poor as heck back in the 1900s or something, it's true that our average height has dramatically increased from our grandparent's generation

I can tell you that the heights from ex-yugos countries are all legit. My brother and I are 197cm and 199cm, respectively.
As for pay we don't make Jack shit and our faces are average.

According to the somatotype theory, the psychological traits usually linked to ectomorphs (whose body type is characterized by superior height and long limbs) include introversion, social awkwardness, shyness and above average intelligence.

These traits (last one can be debatable) are usually a common point for most Jow Forums users. Thus I don't really have problems believing that a lot of people here are lanklets, including me.

Attached: 20160527_173319.jpg (125x121, 2K)