Lack of media representation is stopping Asian men from

>lack of media representation is stopping Asian men from
getting laid

Attached: B48F31C6-A7D0-4445-AFAD-73DD53F95066.jpg (744x1064, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/amwf/order/asc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his hair looks gay and his face is fat. I won't give him tips though.

ASIAN POPULATION = 4+ BILLION people
EAST ASIAN + SE ASIAN population = 2.5+ BILLION
EAST ASIAN population = Almost 2 Billion
WHITE Population = 800 Million and falling

Unless you skipped biology, the OP should know how babies are born. The real question is "What is stopping White men from getting laid?" because you know, actual reality in the world ...

Attached: family-1.jpg (1000x811, 346K)

Why are male asian americans always so insecure?

Post your chin Tenma

Attached: 1549659501665.jpg (675x900, 86K)

Asian guys just aren’t asethic.
There is no problem with white, Hispanic or black men because they are better looking

Ok guy

Attached: DD466B74-CA1D-4CAC-A813-F1DE677532EC.jpg (1535x2064, 495K)

>you will pay for this white men!!!

Attached: 1562175206669.jpg (640x938, 67K)

Ricecels are mentally ill

Attached: 1562245623908.jpg (640x799, 102K)

Something tells me he tried so Uber aggressive PUA shit that backfired

Only on Jow Forums do you find idiots who think population and birth rates is equivalent to how much sex your getting.

> access to birth control
> legalized abortion
> not wanting more then two childern to be able to support a family
> age demographics of devolved nations

>goes on reddit made specifically for incels
>LOL LOOK AT THIS UGLY PERSON OF THIS SPECIFIC RACE TOTALLY NOT RACEBAITING LOL

Attached: white incel.png (697x555, 375K)

Says the ricecel freak that has spent over 5 years on Jow Forums racebaiting

Attached: 1549661090128.jpg (1128x6032, 1.65M)

>t. kim

beautiful image

5 years? More like 15 years. I remember him as far back as 2007. I remember him posting on /new/ and on the first of week of Jow Forums inauguration a decade ago.

future Elliot Rodgers in the making on the left

He forgot to mention nosecel

You guys are fucking schizos disillusioned by one guy spamming and a few extremely obscure reddits. If you retards weren't fucking obsessed didn't give that guy enough (You)s to get a thread to 300 I bet he'd stop spamming.

Attached: KL5Ic3K.jpg (605x681, 54K)

Yeah you are right. He has been doinf it for much longer. 2013 is the oldest the archive goes and he is there posting the same stuff over and over again

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/amwf/order/asc/

Attached: 1561965285167.jpg (948x505, 137K)

Imagine trying to push an agenda this hard. Most of these guys probably got have had sex by now if they tried to improve themselves socially and stopped with the woe is me attitude

>2014

Attached: 1551718862612.png (684x968, 290K)

Stop seething ffs, it's just Jow Forums

Literally the whole point of their posts
> cherrypick images of wmaf and amwf
> yeah this will discourage them

Yikes

i want to rape an incel manlet

there are things that hold many guys back from getting laid and i think its easiest for asian guys to say its how the media portrays them as a copout because at least then its not their fault. same with white boys saying black culture in america is too cool and they dont have a chance. i think what they say has some bearing but in most cases its just people who are ugly inside and/or outside being ugly

Attached: Co0rCUmVUAAkHQ2.jpg (578x514, 47K)

That boy is a future incel.

really tendas my spencer this case

Why can't these whiny cunts just watch Asian movies? There's lots of good ones. But nah, instead they move to White countries and then complain about a lack of media representation.

fuuuck asians are so fucking pathetic. kick them out after trump deals with the Mexicans

My thoughts as well. He did something a lot more than he's pretending he did and scared the girl with his aggressive autism.

Most Asian guys who complain literally do nothing to improve themselves and want to be “masculine” but not conform to western standards

i agree but most 'losers' rarely do things to improve either. its just easier to make fun of other races or race bait them into frustration so that they're on the same level as you. plus this is just anecdotal but you can still be popular without conforming to western standards. its all about just looking good nothing else really matters

That is a cherry picked picture though.

You don't need to conform to western standards if the Chinese are going to be the dominant power though.

Attached: no.jpg (1024x682, 59K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

yikes this picture gives me the creeps