Cunt

Cunt
Are women in your country horrible?
>Poland
>Yes

Attached: 3t55ldmi4zjy.jpg (1260x1260, 806K)

>he fell for the incel meme

Attached: w imieniu pp.png (485x480, 537K)

>Unironically supporting p0lkas

flag
no

flag
yes, because they wont have sex with me, an intellectual

Drop your proxy Mykola.

>supporting p0lkas that suck nigger cocks in UK.

not really, maybe if you're a pussy

It is only a meme.

>tfw Sweden most likely has suicide quotas to achieve perfect 1:1 suicide ratio by gender for the sake of being progressive

Attached: c6f.png (280x291, 106K)

reality. Majority of people who emigrate are women and them are more likely to get into a relationship with a foreigner than a Polish guy with a foreign women. This is reality.

what is Malta doing?

>Albania
based af

Attached: enver_hoxha__the_historical_denigration_of_women__by_redamerican1945_da4f1b7-fullview.jpg (1024x557, 70K)

true desu
I know quite a few Irish male - polish female but none the opposite

it's the same everywhere there is emigration I suspect

wtf poland we're the suicidal ones you better pack off this instant, OR ELSE

*back off*

>The only thing albania is gender equal to, is suicidea.
Progressive af

Anybody dating or getting into engagement with Irish "beauties" is a sign that p0lkas are whores. Irish people are known world wide to be unattractive, but yet not for these creature.

>women are at fault
>not the fact that the role of men is straight from the 19th century
Yall niggas need to arrive in the 21st century already. You still think all men have to do is
>unga bunga work be mechanic and feed me family and obedient wife
and then get depressed when you realize that this doesn't work anymore

People always expect more from men and they are the ones most judged.

There is also feminism and other forms of women supremacy and men shaming which leads to more depression among men than women, who mostly fake depression to attract attention, that men would never have in the same situation.

>People always expect more from men and they are the ones most judged.
Well that's the fucking problem
This is not a feminism problem, it might contribute to the problem but it's definitely not the main factor.
It's just that you have such an outdated view on men (mostly in small towns, it's a bit different in big cities) that people don't feel like they are of worth if they aren't providers with no emotional problems. Take alcoholism to that equation and the result is high suicide rates.

Hegemonic masculinity just doesn't work if you're a modern country in the 21st century, and Poland is a little late to realize that.

We don't give them that much freedot here. They must marry virgin and can't consume alchacol.

flag
yes