Dear anti-racemixing people

Dear anti-racemixing people
Why you are anti-racemixing?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

I don't mix with non-Appalachians.

Why should I be pro-racemixing?

why should you care if someone is racemixing or not

because that kid wouldn't fit in with either of those two races and have a perma-identity crisis
especially in countries like mine where mixed people are pretty much unheard of

I don't, I just find it disgusting and irresponsible, but people can do whatever they want.

Because nigs and east-Asians have undesirable features

It would make your offspring stronger.

I'm ok with everything except blacks.

Proof?

First of all, our immune system is partly inherited and naturally, it evolved differently for people who lived far away from each over since they were exposed to different kinds of diseases. So by mixing those genes, you can give a better immune system to your offspring.
Second, the whole biological point of sex is to diversify the genome of offspring making it more adaptive. Plus, such genome is less prone to genetic mistakes.

It doesn't work this way. Your genes doesn't know what makes you stronger. Moreover surviving of the fittest doesn't apply on our life. You can be an absolute retard with thousands of allergies and you still will be alive and be able to mate

I don't like brazil

Because if we all mix we will all look more or less the same and I want the world to actually have some, dare I say it, diversity in it

>So by mixing those genes, you can give a better immune system to your offspring.
Or worse?

Because children have better psychological health if they feel that they belong in the country they live in, instead of feeling like foreigners all their life.

Its the forced meme in the west that is seen as automatically something positive and nearly as an obligation

Miscegenation is racial degradation.

Cuz its against our nature and degenerate

We all know you're against miscegenation but you can't deny the inherent benefits of mixing with east asians and Ashkenazis, prime master race material right there

I would give my daughters to you Sudan bro

Thanks a bunch user but that defeats the purpose of this thread

Attached: tenor.gif (93x90, 13K)

this

Attached: Irishtexan.png (369x74, 10K)

There's enough genetic diversity within the races for that effect to be negligible. The problems caused such as creating rootless people who don't clearly belong to any people, breeding bad traits and all the bullshit caused by turning countries into melting pots is much more significant.

They're jealous of the superior immune system mixed people have

gib blonde russian gf

if you let other with you women
thats mean they dominates you