Why are bongs so obsessed with med dick?

Why are bongs so obsessed with med dick?

Attached: NOplsda.jpg (1200x1284, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

italianjocks.blog/
girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2735033-which-do-you-think-is-hotter-top-or-bottom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you wouldn't understand, pablo

feels good to be the masterrace

Uh where's America on that chart

Attached: 1513807068219.png (576x590, 337K)

Based

>inceltugal

Have you seen most of Britain's hearthrobs? they're all basically meds or half meds. So not surprised at all.

Attached: theo james.jpg (330x500, 56K)

>italy
>germany
Just axis things

wut? our women want the BEEG SPANISH DIQUE

I’m more surprised by French and Belgian women want Anglo men ?
Wtf

> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE A TALL BLONDE ARYAN BF. WHY WAS I BORN???

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

what's wrong with french guys. thought girls couldnt resist the french language

If your a Belgian, Dutch, French or pourtugese man you can neck yourself right now

french people don't shower

People like French culture, doesn't mean they like French MEN lol

They're black now

Doesn't look med

>Doesn't look med

Attached: 1509474554528.png (376x309, 121K)

Coping meduggo

Cope, looks more med than even most meds, to the point I thought he was part black before knowing what he was and looks less white looking than this full ass Italian in pic related.

Attached: DCey3O5XsAAsQ7i.jpg (750x732, 111K)

Usually mad ugly fat woman that nafrimeds treat as a trophy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-124746.png (1080x2160, 2.01M)

>Usually mad ugly fat woman that nafrimeds treat as a trophy.

Attached: 305D652200000578-0-image-a-1_1453275784295.jpg (634x895, 143K)

Based

French is only attractive when spoken by women.

>Being tall makes you attracti-

Attached: 2019-07-16_10-25-17.png (117x70, 14K)

BE/FR LOSER GANG

Attached: 117175-full.gif (554x400, 48K)

We're all gay and English spoken with a Dutch accent sounds horrid.

>English spoken with a Dutch accent sounds horrid.
sivhd?

why euro girls don't like french guys at all?
is it because the language sounds a bit feminine for them?

Obvious bullshit.

Bongs have been touring to Med countries for special "activities" since the 1400s when aristocrat/rich upper class British women used to have affairs with Southern euro men. Can't remember her name but there was one famous one who was banging both a Greek and a Turk on the side. So they've had enough "taste" of med men for several lifetimes. Germany also was very obsessed with Italy and Romans for a time. There were a lot of German photographers who went to Italy in the 1800s and paid Italian boys to dress up in Roman attire and took nude shoots of them. And a lot of the guys were endowed, which further boosted the appeal to krauts.

Tends to be true though. It’s usually the south euro guys that get hot girls not the Arab ones

the hard to swallow truth for the eternal araboid and snownigger.

That guy is Greek.

>a bit
Calling it effeminate would be an understatement

I find that when women say their are into med guys they generally mean something closer to this

Attached: DB34B856-6FB0-47D3-9BC1-F031942708F4.jpg (750x701, 315K)

>Germany
>Italy
pls gib cute axis gf

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

Just out of curiosity do you have the reverse one ?

I recall seeing it and literally everyone picked Italian women

Not necessarily. I think Anglos try to make it that way. But really all the med dudes women like tend to be SUPER med, like, overly so. Christiano Ronaldo or Marco Boriello tier.

France on suicide watch

Attached: 1563177820566.jpg (1125x1467, 82K)

Not really at least not in Europe
Ronaldo looks like an Arab t bh
People are into that guy the canadian posted at least when they mention med looks

If USA has other tastes then you are alone in this

I'm saying that is funny how both italy and germany wants the same one, who happened to be axis-aligned.

Oh never mind here it is

Apparently it is not just med men. Every man wants a Spanish women too

Attached: 67400FC2-F930-4F61-8A20-D2E5FE211A41.jpg (446x244, 58K)

>nordicist italian detected
YES in Europe, all over. This is literally the type of med men the vast majority of Anglo women date. Even Britney right now is with the darkest of the dark. Stop the cope.

Attached: Baptiste Giabiconi tweets a picture of himself with Katy Perry.jpg (615x409, 43K)

NL + DE a cute

That’s an amazing example of a hot girl

>NL -> DE
Pffffffffft no

I also want Anglos and Germans and Meds :^(

He is full of shit tbqh. Sardinian men wins most of the pageants here, and they're among the darkest of our country.

Not pushing for Italians being niggers is not nordicist

The shit you think is med looking is actually either arab or the 0.5% minority in southern sicily

The average Italian don't look like borriello or ronaldo period

Yeah, I like the Meds who looks overwhelmingly Med desu.

Attached: 36AC0E61-1414-4D75-9289-270C81AB6969.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>not pushing for italians being niggers
>instead pushing that italians look like anglos on average and deny the med ancestry of them

Not really, what he’s calling Med just looks like the most extreme end of the Med phenotype. Still definitely Med.

being niggers yikes, take a look in the mirror giorgio

That looks more like a pajeet

He’s gorgeous. Looks nothing like a pajeet IMO.

Daily reminder 90 percent of these threads are made by Americans who are either Mexican or from the Middle East who Larp as meds and don’t really know what they look like other then pictures

Most do, literally the majority of meds posting on here are dark
italianjocks.blog/

Hardly anyone thirst for pseudo French ones lol. Even all the footballers the girls drool over are majority the dark ones. Come to think of it that MAY just be why the French get the short end of the stick in terms of latins often compared to the Spaniards or Italians, they look less med than the rest which is one of the drawing points to people being attracted to Latins in the first place. They want the authentic meds, not the rape babies. It's like being Scandinavian and looking Jewish, no one wants a Jew viking. The Latin fetish exist because of the meds, not pseudo celtics LOL.

There is no "med" fetish, meds look ugly as fuck like goblins

Attached: 1563221555584.jpg (640x640, 41K)

I don’t know I should click on that, but yeah, what you describe is the type of Med I like. The French looking ones can be OK, but the more stereotypical Meds are ideal.

Netherlands best neighbour, I love them so much

Attached: IMG_20190716_170719_903.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>meds look ugly as fuck like goblins
No, the tall, dark, and handsome stereotype references Med-esque looks. They are just probably objectively the best looking Men in the world because there’s a lot of balance.

Meds look like goblins trolls and ugly beasts

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-111051.png (1080x2160, 798K)

where is my anglo gf then?

Whatever you just posted doesn’t look like any of those things to me.

Men only want one thing and its fucking disgusting

Stop projecting your gay fantasies onto women.

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2735033-which-do-you-think-is-hotter-top-or-bottom

Look who got more votes.

gerard pique?

>american
>calling others goblins/trolls

Attached: 1563063447885.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Average med or Arab right there

out of the way 150cm living in his mommas house gay ass med nigga

Attached: Dolph.jpg (270x360, 15K)

Why does the meximutt who hides behind an american flag hate meds so much? Is it because he thought women liked brown men, but then realized they meant attractive brown men and not chinlet wetbacks?

He looks far for a med

Med monkeys exist true
Med monkeys are white or European
False

That's all.

Med monkeys should not be on western sites but on Arabic ones

His forehead is tiny. I bet that he is dumb AF.

Likely. Shitskins are extremely jealous of Meds. Med guys are the hottest in the world.

You mean he doesn’t look like a Med? I think he looks stereotypically Med; I don’t know how much it adheres to reality, but it’s what I think of when I think of Meds. He’s Italian btw.

I will take your wife now, Sven.

Attached: 53845799_1805240696243038_7045044603603084631_n.jpg (750x937, 83K)

Meds are ugly brown sandnigger goblins that should all be deported to.africa and Arabia to be in the right continent

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-112320.png (1080x2160, 860K)

Meds who look like this tend to be slayers, IDK about the rest though.

Attached: eurafricanidm.jpg (290x423, 17K)

He looks atypical. Average med has bigger eyes, flatter cheekbones, light skin, bigger nose, and flatter face. Like Greek statues

facts. From Turkey to India, the ideal men are considered closest to Med. Look at all Turkish, Indian, Persian, Arab actors all of them are close to the Med ideal.

No. They’re native Europeans who have advantage of the dark mystique thing going on for them while still being white. You sound really bitter.

Must really hurt to be uglier and browner than the ugliest and brownest of meds.

Attached: elogro.jpg (913x774, 73K)

Too bad they're a minority. Meds usually have pig noses and chimp teeth like Nadal

Not the gracile Med, more so the slightly robust types. Graciles look like sissies.

Yes, he’s handsome too. Also the slightly more tanned ones.

>Average med has bigger eyes, flatter cheekbones, light skin, bigger nose, and flatter face

Attached: Dolce.jpg (600x450, 48K)

The pic isn't a guy, rather the average of the "Eurafricanid" type.

Well even if he doesn’t look like the average Med (unfortunate,) he still looks decidedly Med. I wouldn’t mistake him for anything else.

They're models, silly. They're chosen because they don't look like 99% of meds

He looks like a guy, and he looks European.

>decidedly
He doesn't. He looks pajeet or arab

Attached: -32904923.png (1770x707, 975K)

Wish we started enslaving anyone with a drop of med or shittalians blood in the US fcuking wops

He is not European and he is.not white and neither are you

yeah he looks like my friend in school lol

Even if mexicans were the only dark skinned people on the planet, women would still reject you.

So you can fuck them whenever you want? solid plan.

As in like that picture doesn't correspond to one person. It corresponds to a kind of a phenotype.