Turkey is pretty based tbqh

Turkey is pretty based tbqh

Attached: 1562069920287.jpg (1102x822, 77K)

they are whiter than you, juan

Maybe, poland is more based though

FUCK YOU İ AM BLACKER

SCHEISSE KANAK! WO IST MEIN DONNER MIT YOGURT!?

Agreed. I've grown fond of all middle eastern countries since I was introduced to memri tv

Woah, very creative. How long did it take to rewrite that brother?

Hier bitte , das macht 3€

Attached: IMG_0896.jpg (338x450, 30K)

just joking there kanak, don't spit in mein kebab. hahaha or call your 20 cousins to beat me up pfhahahahahahah

Based
Cringe

It is

You know what? That's a good idea actually

Not very long ago greek women were selling themselves for the price of a durum doner. You shouldn't act so uppity stavros.

You have to go back.

hey easy there kanaks. I'm just joking here, don't take it so seriously.

OH NO NO NO it's only a joke man, no hard feelings

Btw, you do know that Kanake isn't really an insult. İt's like saying niğğa and because almans call you Kanake too you can call me that bro. You're also a Turk anyway so I won't insult you

I know kanak, BUT, I'm 6'3" and blond and if I ever said that in your face you know you would explode. We both know it, probably take a huge ass knife with the rest of your family and try to gut my white ass like a fish hahahaha.
relax, we're just chit chatting here.

I know that there's nothing worse than some white blond boy looking down on you, I've been in Germany couple of times. I can see the segregation and racial tensions.

even funnier was that everyone thought I was German, one day in Germany and I'm immiediately accepted isn't it unfair? you people are there what like 70 years? and still looked at as kanaks.
Life's a bitch for the brown man, I get it. You have my sympathies.

Daily reminder that this what the real Turks looked like. Today's Turks have 30% of their DNA at most.

Attached: Ottoman_prisoners_Bizani_1913.jpg (793x495, 66K)

...yeah bro, Greeks are so white man. İ've only seen blonde, blue eyed greeks who are at least 6'5. You truly are nordic man, you sure that you're not a Viking or something like that?

if you ever saw me in real life you'd be asking me to give you german citizenship in no time

Gr*eks are TÜRKS. No need to be ashamed brother, you're a BLACK TÜRK BVLL after all.

Well you're not gr*ek then if you look that way

and I would be all like "SCHEISSE KANAK! WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONGEN? WO IST MEIN KEBAB MIT YOGURT!!?"

hey man, I'm just a happy camper here, just chit chatting, we ARE after all the same people aren't we?

No, you are not my gr*ek brother. You're a wh*Toid

come on what difference does it make, come give your brother a hug, and if you can bring his donner too, I'm starving

This is a reminder that they genocided themselves by too much mixing. Where do you think White Turks came from? One day their Asian eyes became wider and they got taller?

>Donner
Stop trying to speak german. İ don't understand you

I'm hungry aswell , ein gyros bitte

İ'd say that the wh*te Turks are from Lebanon, not gr*ece

hey it's me and you here, what do you say? friends?

Attached: 1518364598001.jpg (840x473, 137K)

Turks are our fellow invasor brothers

Based. Much love

You and all non-whites apparently

EINEN GYROS , JETZT SOFORT

Attached: IMG_0880.jpg (207x243, 5K)