The only European countries that actually shapeshifted the world are the blue painted ones...

The only European countries that actually shapeshifted the world are the blue painted ones, the rest are just shitholes created by nobodies

Attached: 53e342e3-3c60-43be-a8da-7f86016c6bdf.png (4592x3196, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rpIZx4ANQ48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Germany
>No Spain and Portugal

Spain established colonies in Mexico and South America.

>no Spain, Portugal,Sweden, Russia, Lithunia and Poland

K
Y
S

>Germany

Attached: 1559030664142.png (268x273, 78K)

I'd add the Netherlands too

Who cares about Spain these days, not colonies like them
Literally who?

lithuania and poland didnt shape the world, only their respective regions

Attached: 1563285374410.png (4592x3196, 1.08M)

>these days
The thread is about history kys faggot

>Hungary invented literally everything
>Not highlighted
yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Germany
>history

Implying history is all about genocide, no achievements like new inventions.

Literally who the fuck are you?

what did you invent besides faggotry

HUN BVLLS DESTROYED ROME, WHITEY

Nukes? PC?

You are wrong. Poland and Lithuania had colonies in Africa and Caribbean and they destroyed Turkish power which preserve Europe of Islamic conquest. Also Poland defeated Bolsheviks in 1920 in they try to conquest of Europe. So Poland had a big historical role and influenced history of the world.

Imbecile!

Attached: 250e5941-ad7d-48d3-b94f-5a6b36b590ce.png (4592x3196, 1.12M)

>implying I'm ever going to answer to such a non-country as Norway

Why is Germany blue?

You could say the same about France

It's settled then.

Attached: 982ee15b-d7e0-45cd-a3bc-4bf448ab706b.png (4592x3196, 1.46M)

>The only European countries
nigger you are confusing independent ancient greek citiy states with modern 19th created greek nation state. this already makes your entire post invalid.

a quality post would have been following: european nations that shaped the world the most:
greeks
italians
english
french
germans
dutch
spanish
portugese
russians

european nations with less influence:
scandinavians
the polish
serbs
czechs
hungarians

unfortunately irrelevant:
the rest

Attached: whmBy.png (333x250, 148K)

add bulgarians to the less influence

Yeah everyone remembers that, right?
Atleast you recognise my flag but I don't even know where you're from, probably some Latin America shithole.
It's Germany

Colonizing spear throwing ogaa bogaas doesn't equal historical feats.

Big countries shapeshifted the world.

What a revelation.

BTW Russia should be green too.

Germany didnt even exist until 1871.
Just mark the HRE territories and make fucking austria blue.

Germany has always been like the China of Europe. Very relevant in Europe but absolutely insignificant out of it. Bit the same with Russia, although that sort of changed with the USSR gaining global reach.

Also, neither Italy nor Greece. Rather, the Roman Empire and the Greek states.

The World League is basically Spain, Portugal, France and England.

i mean blue... am i colorblind?

>wanting your colonies to love you
lmoa

Isn't Norway supposed to have good education?

>english
>french
We truly fucked up if those stupid incestuous monkeys did more than us

>Portugal
What have they had except Brazil (which is basically a case of geographical error giving them more land than they ought to have) and Macao?

green?

>Greece
Created western civilization, behind many famous philosophy quotes
>Italy
Julius Caesar, Nero, Pompey, Galileo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Columbus.
>France
Famuse ancient medival history and respected millitary records
>Germany
Behind many rocket scientists and inventions
>Britain
Has stayed relevant since then.

Rest are nobody cares

And now they aren't even part of Europe anymore.

I think Spain should be there too

>Created western civilization, behind many famous philosophy quotes
We have a lot of philosophy quotes too.
>Famuse ancient medival history and respected millitary records
We had btfo europe so many times.
>Behind many rocket scientists and inventions
First human in space and many other inventions, high quality math scientists.

Also, third rome.

Retarded gopnik

Care to explain?

>Czeckrepublican education

Attached: 800px-Portuguese_discoveries_and_explorationsV2en.png (800x370, 165K)

I would agree with you, BUT German inventions and scientific advancements were quite important in shaping the world as we know it. Italy also has quite a few of those, and should be included.

Looks honestly like a few outposts and a few coastal territories. Not really comparable to levels of French, English or Spanish influence.

Fair enough.

Portuguese influence goes far beyond owning third worlders' lands

They would be nothing hadn't it been for that one Italian guy.
Sorry the only thing we ever thought about you in school was world wars and the communist revolution.

Poor education

>that one Italian guy
That no one else cared finance and give him ships. IMBECILE!

The jumpstarted the whole Age of Discoveries. That totally change Europe and european mentality once we realized there was another world out there beyond our little euro cage and we could reach It. It was the equivalent of spacefaring. Literally meeting new worlds and new civilizations. Few things have had more impact on Europe than that period.

Plus for a time they were the ones with the monopoly of extraeuropean commerce from spices to silk to jade to etc everything coming into Europe from the distant world was coming to Lisbon onbiard portuguese galleons. Plus gold. Lots of gold from Africa got introduced into the european economic circuit from Portugal. Along with Spanish gold and silver from America that too had gigantic repercussions on the european economic development of capitalism and economic thinking.

Never really got the Russian 3rd Rome claim. They are not related to Rome in any way. Rome died in 1453.

Attached: download (1).png (225x225, 10K)

Culture and values, because Russia was in close connection with Byzantium and so on.

regarding colonization, yes, the concatenation of events started from him, but castille, especially after it united with aragon was still beween the most important nations in europe and it would have been so even without colonization, especially if you consider the fact that if spain wuldn't have started colonizing, probably no one else would have

Atheist communists that saved the Turks in the Greco-Turkish war can't be 3rd Rome.

Russia was until commie revolution.

Spain?

>Germany
>Not Spain

nice meme map

You were Christians and that was pretty much everything related to Rome you had.

Actually wrecking ooga boogas is what empires do. But then ooga boogas, wrecking empires from inside.

we changed the world, for better or for worse
deal with that

You changed it for the better. Now if I learn Spanish, I'll be able to talk to half the planet.

It's bait from nord/german euros who can't accept their rich country has less cultural impact than a poorer one.
The last 1000 years of european history is basically Brits, French and Spaniard fight each other.

I am not sure if you're retarded but I made it clear that Norway is just a discount Sweden who's already a discount Germany.

But u wuz vikangz??

This is what globalists do. They made countries die from inside.

Vikings are just niggers on steroids

I know but the fact you equated Norway to Spain just shows how much you can't conceived that my mess of a country ruled the world at one point.
The Philippines is a sovereign nation of more than 100 million people and their country is named after our spanish king, like it or not my country shaped the modern world.

spain should be blue obviously, but it's not bait, they take the piss out of us quite more often yet we're blue, also greece wouldn't be blue either because of "le debt lololo"

Ignore the retarded OP, here's a real map.

Attached: e723c835-c8ba-4501-a03a-7dbaaccbd015.png (4592x3196, 1.37M)

They key phrase being "For a time". For a time, Czechia was the country that beat 5 crusades and revolutionized warfare by making the common unarmored peasant actually useful. It didn't last though and and neither did it with Portugal. Also, the Portugese influence never really stuck in places that would go on to become influential.

>Ignore the retarded OP, here's even more retarded map.
Fix'd

turkey's not europe

Salty
Who cares, my point still stands.

>Spain
>Huge historical impact
>Portugal netherlands and austria only decent
Historylet

>salty
fuck off back to gayddit, the map is clearly wrong simply on the basis of giving Ireland any historical influence. Or Romania.

>Portugal was made irrelevant by an earthquake

Attached: 1484253279386.jpg (327x303, 15K)

we invented fentanyl so i think today we do have some "shapeshifting" influence on the world lol

Not really it was frog autism that ruined us,is they didnt have their autistic fit and Started invading everyone we would Still have Brasil

aaaaaaaand you brought paedophilia

Ungrateful bitch, just be proud you're rated that high.
Ireland had a long rivalry against England and Romania had Vlad the Impaler, what do you have?

what about albania? how is it that high?

It doesn't, it shows little maybe because of Illyria or something.

Hussites, Žižka, defeating 5 crusades and the word Robot. Also kicked off 30 Years War. BREN guns. Lightning rod. Ship propeller. Prague used to be seat of emperors of HRE for a while.

Ireland has fucking nothing. Their biggest achievment is moving to America and making IRA famous. And Romania wasn't even known as Romania when they had Vlad, who was only made famous through one englishman's horror tale.

>Being aware of the historical influence of certain countries is being ungreatful
We and the netherlands literaly had the same impact as Spain did etheir you ranked Spain to high or you just dont know history , protip:its the 2nd one

:)

I just wanna point out, that Vikings established the first continental trading routes in Europe

Well too bad, bitch nobody has heard of him.
>Their biggest achievment is moving to America and making IRA famous.

That's atleast something, far more what I have heard from you.

Well maybe Spain is bigger and more iconic compared to those you have mentioned.

based and Nassimpilled

>far more what I have heard from you
That's because you are an uneducated retard

>Iconic=\=influencial

youtu.be/rpIZx4ANQ48 watch this full Some times small countys had a big rol

Yeah, no shit. Like for example the Munich agreement.

Can't recognize you either, but I bet you know my flag.

Such a newfaggy question.

Because nobody teaches about your shit in school I am considered uneducated? Just accept it, nobody gives a shit about you.

Spain had a bigger empire and higher victory records, deal with it.

>i don't know anything therefore you're all wrong

Isn't that Iceland ? Hard to distinguish those frozen rocks from each other. Who uses those lmao ?

Did I slip into an alternate dimension in last few minutes or are you just lacking that many IQ points.
The first atomic bomb was produced by the Manhattan Project (USA).
Personal Computers were first produced by IBM (USA).

>Because nobody teaches about your shit in school I am considered uneducated?
Yes. Probably because your schools are shit but nonetheless. Also
>relying on school knowledge
Speaking of school, are you even 18?

And we discovered and maped most of the world, were the first to create a colonial Empire and global trade routes
Also we kicked spains ass several time
Stop being Dense and admit you are wrong