Holy fuck im reading the manga of shingeky no kyojin

And japanese are fucking based
its completely apparent that the eldians are aryans and the marleyans are jews. the eldians had a once great empire using their natural abilities (industrial titans) to create a power the world had never seen, the marleyans jealous are literally stated as biding their time and subverting their host nation. the marleyans eventually start the great titan war (allies vs axis) where they managed to get 7 of the 9 titans under their control (the last two are Germany and Italy) they managed to be overthrown and retreat the Madagascar alogn with the asian eldian ally clan( japs) ( Nazi controlled Madagascar site of the failed Madagascar plan) their leaders have become cucked and literally erase their history and pride to live in peace and accept their demise, marleyans teach everyone that the usage of eldians natural gifts was innately oppressive and calls them devils and that children need to be educated on the crimes of their ancestors cuz eldians believed in evil EuGeNiCs (OH NOOOOO!!!). Hajime Isayama is a Japanese imperialist and has based manga characters on imperial Japanese generals and received thousands of death threats for it, he has also written character arcs centred around the philosophy of Carl Schmidt and eldians have germanic names. what happens when he is finished his masterpiece and when everyone who assumed the eldians were jews are told they are in fact the aryans... absolute happening

Attached: 1560774217790.jpg (500x268, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JniPZmTCISc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr
And have sex

the absolute state of Jow Forumscels

> eldians are aryans and the marleyans are jews

I can't stop laughing.

Marleans are just any nation under an imperial power the eldians conquered them then an eldians anti imperialist who hates war let the marleans take over the eldians and take with him as many as he can to paradis

Jews were doing the same shit pre and post ww2.

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

Thr cronology is too perfect 1700 years of conquest till to the last 100 years where marleyans took the power .
Also the antagonists they have to fight are members of their own race that are brainwashed by generations of Jewish I mean Marleyan propaganda into killing their own people to atone for some ill-defined ancestral sins

Attached: 1560774671351.png (702x342, 211K)

I used to think eldyans are Japanese and marleyans are mainlanders (Russian, Chinese, Korean…)
In order to maintain peace, Japan needs to remove all mainlanders in order to survive freely

Juici pipo

Babbys first "deep" manga

It really is casual shonen shit full of flimsy anime moments. Try better manga

I wonder where that marleans kingdoms original land was at and the eldians

ugh...what could have been?

Attached: 1562249852075.png (161x353, 53K)

i don't think anyone would consider SnK as deep

like dungeon meshi?

Do you think Eren has dead?
I think dat is power of war-hammer.

The most imporyant thing is how isayama is exploring the idea of intergenerational guilt and how " the bad guys" are using to exploit a new generation that have nothing to feel shame off .
He is looking at the west and what could happen if japan let korea,china... exploit that guilt

Of course he still have a role to play

Just a fucking shame that THIS is the source material.
Not Mein Kampf.
And its a short read.

Attached: The_Eternal_champion_frazetta.jpg (972x1600, 539K)

I want to be DEEP in Marcille if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1563285156922.png (376x470, 119K)

I can't stop listening this OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=JniPZmTCISc

Thanks for bring it up