Do black women really do this ?

Do black women really do this ?

Attached: 324EFCD2-2813-4839-A5FD-26D5D405C5C4.jpg (750x837, 464K)

Wait for it

Attached: AFE5480C-62D4-430D-9F5C-E2042DBECF81.jpg (750x800, 335K)

Just arrest all black people except the good ones

Same person by the way

do what complain? yes all women complain all the time.

>except the good ones
Thomas Sowell and...

Why do so many people want to hatefuck their enemies, is it repression

Why do blacks type so obnoxiously on social media?

Morgan Freeman

thad

conservative black queens

You mean doormats for their white husbands

that would be any rich and educated queen

You know that old saying, spare the rod and spoil the child? Well when it came to black people they were spared it alright, and look what good it's done them. But it's not their fault really, we're the ones who let them down. So we have to stop sparing it, for their sake.

>it's not their fault really
hmmmmm, who would say that??

Attached: 13436448.jpg (640x640, 175K)

Malcolm X

That's black ?
She's whiter than me.

He said good ones

And İ said Malcolm X

Why do you say something you know is wrong?

İt's not. He was a great man for the BLACK BVLLS and only wanted the best for his own people. How is he not a good person?

>How is he not a good person?
Mudslime, human rights activist, probably some sort of commie

thats just how thehy communicate

>MUSLİM
>HUMAN RİGHTS ACTİVİST
>probably c*mmie
İ doubt that he was a c*mmie and İ don't see any problem here

keith david

You missed my joke.

[ineffectivespoiler]Blacks weren't spared the rod kek.[/ineffectivespoiler]

YOU KNOW CAUSE SLAVERY

change it to whip instead of rod

If you think that's bad, try talking with a nigger.

On the rare occasion ive met African Americans they've always beeb bice
But Twitter has made me dislike the ethnicity. Complaining about never being liked then every tweet being >why white fold aint no season they chicken
And they've spread y'all which is one of the most digusting words known to man
And say retarded shit constantly

But that ruins the proverb...

i dont see bad here

>I don't see any problem here
Well, if you are not good, you probably can't see what's good

Also true, have a good day

probably not that many people know the real proverb

It's interesting how according to this tweet "her people" refers to her race, despite the fact the woman in the picture is a US citizen. This is what conservatives and civic nationalists refuse to acknowledge about non whites.

Talking out of my ass, but my theory is that it's a way to communicate to any black people who read their post that they're "real". If their text is spelled the way (some) black people speak, it may carry more meaning. I've also seen Scottish social media posts do the same thing: spelling to match how they (supposedly) speak.

>tl;dr A way to communicate accent/dialect.

Why are latinas so based?

Attached: 1560915228794.webm (404x720, 1.78M)

It is an expression of their identity like when Scots write in their accent

people from third world countries tend to be more conservative because they see the differences between people more clearly than first worlders that live within themselves (swedes, germs)

Based Latinas

Attached: 3079C66E-7168-4E12-B3E3-F05AE62C5E8A.jpg (500x522, 88K)

>with with a quickness

Then you have african american soldiers, cops and the trump supporters like the guy who used to hold a build the wall sign outside of the white house.

Literally why do Mexicans in the US leave Mexico then complain constantly about how shit the US is compared to Mexico. At the same time they also complain about being deported from the US back to Mexico that it is going to ruin their lives. Do they realise they are massive fucking hypocrites?, Or do they just not care because of their I'm group preference?

Attached: aS1ctm8_d.jpg (640x640, 24K)

>we're not allowed to have functioning societies because of someone who is literally one in a hundred and still not desirable

Attached: 43c2e483d8ec630adabf894e81bc4012c192f1a818ed238ad336c7d3285e4de7.png (1280x720, 994K)

Attached: 1559255774686.png (1330x946, 395K)

hmmm...I wonder where the specific boundaries will be drawn, which white ethnicities would later be considered repugnant and which countries would be invaded under the name of ethnic lebensraum

finland should just capitulate to Russia desu and the UK already does to the US, the natural forces in play

Attached: images (2).jpg (222x227, 8K)

kinda funny you're trying to banter us about infighting while your own people dropped slavery less than two decades ago

Attached: D2ry1_TX0AURjKx.jpg (684x671, 69K)

nice deflection

but why shouldn't a set of peoples inherently weaker than the Russians not be subjugated by them? that's what intrigues me the most about the calls for ethno-nationalism, the russians have the right to eliminate finns and use their country as ample space for development and proliferation

she's latina

I think you're undergoing a neurosis, mate, better take it easy. Now instead of being silly i think you should explain why you thought lebensraum and genocide is what nationalism is about.

>already toning back the nationalism
>not confronting the ultimate goal (and historical manifestation) of it

Attached: 1411980587928.jpg (279x304, 29K)

>>already toning back the nationalism
Because i dont call it ethnonationalism? That is a redundant term for feeble twerps
>>not confronting the ultimate goal (and historical manifestation) of it
Living in a stable, homogeneous and autarkic country?

>Living in a stable, homogeneous and autarkic country?
admirable and should be the goal of white countries, but as always with every society new identifiable targets for societal problems will emerge: women will need to return to traditional housewife roles, aktion T4 to euthanize those with physical disabilities and psychological disturbances and subsets of whites with differing admixture will be considered next in line to leave or be fully assimilated, removing distinct subcultures

plus as a russian nationalist I see finland as territory that should belong to my country and that historical errors such as the war should be corrected

even when homogeneous europeans didn't stop fighting for political ambitions

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

nice larp fantasies whiteboi but TLDR, now bend over b4 i make you bend over gayropoor

Attached: sonni.jpg (720x710, 109K)

>every society new identifiable targets for societal problems will emerge:
We've already been over this, it's a bullshit assertion with no backing, but good on you for throqing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks
>women will need to return to traditional housewife roles
You consider this making women the enemy?
>aktion T4 to euthanize those with physical disabilities and psychological disturbances
Those don't breed very much to begin with
>and subsets of whites with differing admixture will be considered next in line to leave
Of course, do you think we would see a half-african as a finn?
>or be fully assimilated, removing distinct subcultures
literally a holocaust, never 4get the 6 million saami
>plus as a russian nationalist I see finland as territory that should belong to my country and that historical errors such as the war should be corrected
i too, was once 4 years old
>even when homogeneous europeans didn't stop fighting for political ambitions
yeah because why fight solely over politics when we can also fight over race and religion

Doctor Cringe, i really can't stress how much a non-genious you are

Attached: 1550937878865.jpg (400x531, 74K)

>basically accepting my points as nationalism without any proper rebuttals
define 'genious'

Attached: 174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg (480x632, 29K)

I refutes almost all of them
Are you trying to make me see five lights instead of four now?
Are you a Psychologist too, mister Negro Mastermind?

jokes aside, I want the miscegenated finns displaced and superior anglos to occupy their place

brits are several orders of magnitude more accomplished than finns, can you imagine the potential

Attached: n829v6qx2bsy.jpg (935x900, 440K)

I refute almost all of them
>traditional housewife should be accepted so women become second-rate citizens
>disabled and mentally ill don't breed, meaning you'll impose a law if they do
>halfrican scapegoat when I clearly meant european ethnicities
>saami mentioned in my favour
>4 years old when you deny russian imperialist ambitions and rely on mommy america for protection
>you've fought under religious differences, and ethnicity too before
weak, weak, you always do this, announce you're victorious ahead because you know you don't have proper rebuttals

Can someone translate from NIGGERish to ENGLISH ?

>ethnonationalism is about high iq and inventions my duude
legit retarded politicals view
>>traditional housewife should be accepted so women become second-rate citizens
You jumped a bit from A to Z here
>>disabled and mentally ill don't breed, meaning you'll impose a law if they do
You're really making me think all niggers are dumb at this very moment
>>halfrican scapegoat when I clearly meant european ethnicities
those are pretty ok for the most part
>>saami mentioned in my favour
actually ask a saami if he cares about his children being finnized before you start scoring points
years old when you deny russian imperialist ambitions and rely on mommy america for protection
No russia doesn't want to take us because we have very little value and will fight under occupation, there's a reason even putin is afraid of meddling too much in chechnyan governance
>>you've fought under religious differences, and ethnicity too before
YES NO SHIT WHY MAKE IT EVEN WORSE

I am not even trying to rustle you when i say im sad to realize i overestimated what little intellect i thought you had
some of these "rebuttals" are just embarrassing

>legit retarded politicals view
from people who consider your form of nationalism weak and retarded

>You jumped a bit from A to Z here
in a vacuum? this is the predominant stance on female roles in most nationalist movements

>You're really making me think all niggers are dumb at this very moment
>he doesn't agree with me, he's stupid

>those are pretty ok for the most part
not according to history, particularly european immigration to the US

>actually ask a saami if he cares about his children being finnized before you start scoring points
>miscegenation and dissolution of cultures is okay if no-one complains
wow

>No russia doesn't want to take us because we have very little value
glad you agree on why you constitute appropriate lebensraum

>YES NO SHIT WHY MAKE IT EVEN WORSE
because human nature gravitates towards discrimination and european governments are already imposing vindictive tariffs over economic differences

>some of these "rebuttals" are just embarrassing
projection, you're very opinionated and you discount history to win arguments

#freemyniggathad

Can someone translate?

You people will immediately celebrate any thing and everything that is light in skin colour. If she's willing to participate in the apprehension and incarceration of our own, what do you think she would do to you people? The domicile wherein you sell drugs would be raided by the authorities immediately if you befriended her

Attached: 1484276938193.png (785x757, 54K)