/balk/

Srboman edicija.
Staro:

Attached: 51225112351352.jpg (3504x2448, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

alarab.co.uk/الأشقيلية-أقلية-ذات-أصول-عربية-يحاصرها-الصرب-في-البلقان
youtube.com/watch?v=yTpEfH2UhUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g-KAEquYEXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alarab.co.uk/الأشقيلية-أقلية-ذات-أصول-عربية-يحاصرها-الصرب-في-البلقان

>Ashkalis are actually Arabs
Damn...

Lets see if Sveti Sava will finally break the curse.

Attached: 51235125231235123.png (559x283, 247K)

why did i have to be born as a low IQ brainlet

Attached: 1548091268057.jpg (1024x681, 203K)

Buenos Aires is a dump, Pshek. It looks like a parody of a real European city. And it's still better than Bucharest.

Also, for future reference, at what number of posts should I go about making a new thread? Usually went by 300+, but last thread I made a dumb vardarian complained about it.

>It looks like a parody of a real European city

No, it looks totally western in the centre. Remember Argentina was the richest country in the world in the first decade of the 20th century

Hello humans and nonhumans
Would you join Balkan Union if something like that is created? It's like EU but led by Turkey, future superpower. EU is dying now so it would be a very sensible choice on Balkan's side to join our union. You will finally get to reach your potential that you never get to it in EU and people would ONCE hear Balkans and would not immediately think "Isn't that where our local pickpocketers are from, also they have civil wars or something, it's like Africa within the Europe! haha" and be in a positive spotlight once.
Soo, what do you think?

A young ripe 18 year old Macedonian girl came to passport office in Blagoevgrad in Bulgaria
"My grandfather was Bulgarian, give me EU passport" she demanded
The bulgarian official checked the records.
"Hmm, there doesnt seem to be anything about him here, but I am sure we can figure something out, wink wink" as he unzipped his pants
The macedonian girl was taken aback, and blushed.
"But you can't, i have a boyfriend in Skopje!"
The Bulgarian caressed her on the thigh and lifted up her short skirt
"We will worry about that later."

>quit cigs
Good luck with that, heh.

The biggest construction site in Central Europe is in Bratislava

Pshek on suicide watch

t. Slovak BVVL

Attached: b17b32897f7d923ea8c2508f5bbbc278.jpg (864x1152, 219K)

Stop making threads before the bump limit you fucking gypsy

if you are white than you understand me
fuck greece

What's the bump limit, you south serbian nigger.

>i failed so you will fail too
heh

Attached: 1552475435748.jpg (440x475, 41K)

I'm on the top.

Attached: 1740.png (1024x738, 1.08M)

I understand

This looks so small like Belgrade Waterfront. Is that the best the V4 can do? Pathetic

Attached: Belgrade-Waterfront-gradiliste-.jpg (4000x2252, 1.02M)

310, newfag

Man, I'm a master of quitting. Done it so many times already. :^) Nonetheless, good luck in your pointless endeavor.

>newfag
Watch it, bugar. I've been on /balk/ since lads like Ros, Corfu, Effendi etc etc posted.

Is Bucharest S-strong?

Attached: bukuresht.png (1326x732, 120K)

>tfw no Bulgarian gf

Attached: 1563274087155.jpg (900x1280, 121K)

I miss those guys

Me too (except Ros).

Attached: 623462364.png (657x527, 13K)

Literally who?

t. been on Jow Forums in 2012 and dont know these guys

Look at this retard

Around 2015-2016.

I miss Nu-Effendov tbqh

>2015-2016
yeah, I guess I missed out on some shit

I am actually impressed that everyone on /balk/ finally added the "brazilian" flag to the ignore list. Thank you.

Lol nerd, this is how you do it :^)
What's up with Effendov? Why isn't he posting?

Attached: 1563224163893~2.png (545x283, 225K)

After 310

From what I know, /balk/ drove old Effendi away.
>tfw no based Effendi to tell us about his (failed) exploits in love

>Lol nerd, this is how you do it :^)

Attached: 1524386511600.jpg (250x250, 11K)

He told me he's on vacation

don't you even dare look at that beautiful tatar flower

Attached: 532153215315.png (411x413, 382K)

S-shut up and check 'em.

Attached: images.png (231x218, 7K)

Welp, that was close.

I'm fucking sick of all your BS, watch this

Attached: 1563289501854.png (542x283, 217K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lmao nerds check em virgins

Krumposting is cursed, lads.

Attached: 1562562193879.jpg (1280x1628, 270K)

Attached: ssnif.jpg (240x210, 6K)

Okay, this is my last try.

Attached: 1563224163893.png (543x278, 219K)

this is how you do it

Attached: NMKD Pepe.png (420x420, 14K)

if dubs macedonia was, and is, eternally, bulgarian

dubs
(i won't even check to see if i got them, i will just it post and close the browser immediately, i am that confident allah will bless me)

For the glory of Srbija.
youtube.com/watch?v=yTpEfH2UhUQ

Attached: 53213512531.jpg (500x436, 122K)

Pitiful

All repeating digits were spent in obtaining the holy 777 at the beginning of the thread.

Attached: 531253153.jpg (400x323, 79K)

Attached: 4aUVPLNy_400x400.jpg (350x350, 7K)

YA ALLAH GIVE ME DUBS

get rekt fags

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 83K)

Based

why is Centru so poor

Maşallah. Allah has blessed this beautiful thread

Fucking lol

You should fuck off and not make OPs since when I or anyone else sees r*ma flag with that piss yellow color they get reminded of gypsy subhumans and stay away from the theead

Bulgarian legacy in southern Romania. Bucharest is a stronghold

Fuck off romania is friend.

>my OPs are a dumb south serb repelant
Based.
WE

I meant southern romania is poor because of b*lgarians

Do Romanians consider themselves more Balkan or Central European?

fuck off you schizoid serbnigger romania is half bulgaria

Well, same reason Vidin is poor. No investments to economically link the two sides of the Danube together.
Transylvanians and Moldavians from Bukovina Central European, rest Balkan.

Corfu was a gayreek who created balk

Ros was(is) this same romanian gypsy he used to(and still does) hijack OP threads and put some extremely gay "edition" in the op followed by a some godawful photoshopped max contraxt picture of some rivers or forests in Romania.
He also posted his hand once by mistake and he is over 150kg for sure.

Easily the most pathetic balk "poster" except he rarely posts, just reads 24/7 and creates the new dogshit threads.

Effendi was turk incel who posted for 1 summer a couple years baco

How centralized is Romania? Is Bucharest a dominant power that has all public administration offices and HQs of most important companies or it's more equally dispersed across the country?

What's the second 'strongest' city in Romania?

Why do you hate Ros apart from him creating "gay" editions? (Literally who tf even cares about editions, have sex)

Very centralized and with regional identities actively suppressed.

Second strongest I'd probably go for Cluj since it has a booming IT sector and good local administration (also the highest rents in Romania, heh).

Is Fulgrim the only one of the old guard still around?

Thank god I have a social life so I don't have to care about general dramas on an anime forum

Have sex, incel

You can't tell me to what to do. I'm a free man with freedom of choice, bigot.

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar,
You're gonna go far,
You're gonna fly high,
You're never gonna die,
You're gonna make it if you try,
They're gonna love you.
I've always had a deep respect and I mean that most sincere;
The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think,
Oh, by the way, which one's Greek?

>Corfu was a gayreek who created balk
That's what surprised me when I came back, there used to be balkan threads, but they included ex-yu countries as well all in one place, and it was funner this way, especially serb banter. Now they have their own /ex-yu/ and we are balk.

It's sad desu. /balk/ was comfy af when I was bored out of my mind in Austria.

t. jihadescu

Also the only true oldfag I see in these threads is Sashko.

I actually like it in Romania that such small cities like Cluj can prosper.

Here a town with 300k people would be considered provincial and no one would invest here, like it is in Białystok

Well, Transylvania gets a lot of foreign investments since it has quite a strong 'brand'. Wallachia and Moldavia are either stagnant or actively degrading in all large cities except Bucharest.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-KAEquYEXQ
>this is what's left of my capital after the Wallachian gypsies annexed us

Do you think Iasi would be better off if united with Moldova?

Culturally, yes. Economically, no. It would've been best if the USSR annexed us as well, so now we might've been an independent republic in our historical borders. Bessarabians being too irrelevant as a constituent Soviet nation, the USSR favored the Ukrainian SSR and broke off our lands in Budzhak and Northern Bukovina and now Ukraine has them.

>our lands
>literal meme state we wuz roma n shiet\

Attached: 1473162359505.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Why are you making shit up and pretend you are oldfags fully knowing you will only turn out a fool if some actual oldfag lurks?

Both fulgrim and you(ros) are newfags who came 2-3 yrs ago and you are screaming reddit so much that you tripfag and namefag.

Also balk and exyu were never EVER merged, on the contrary exyu is the oldest general on the board and formed the meta while balk is the newest who somehow picked up after corfu kept making balk threads and they kept dying with 3 posts 2 of which me telling him to kill himself but he didnt give up for 6 months and somehow the threads picked up

Statehood since 1346, Turk mutt.

Attached: 531235153.jpg (2048x1536, 545K)

>It would've been best if the USSR annexed us as well, so now we might've been an independent republic in our historical borders

and it would be as poor as Moldova is, only Wallachosylvania would benefit because they'd get rid of the poorest province

>you(ros)
I'm the former Austria diasporafag, you dumb south serbian.
>and it would be as poor as Moldova is
Heavily doubt it, with both sea access and a government that actually invests in its lands, it would've been much better off than being a neglected province in a overglorified Wallachian state.

>1346
stahp

Attached: wheeze.jpg (377x264, 21K)

>and a government that actually invests in its lands

so the Republic of Moldova's government does it yet eastern Moldova is still poor, poorer than 'occupied' western Moldova.

also you'd have to learn Russian

It's poor because it still has a criminal government subservient to a few local oligarchs. And again,
>not whole
>no sea access

And don't kid yourself about Russian, were we whole, the Russians would've been brought to heel as they have been in the Baltic states.

>It's poor because it still has a criminal government subservient to a few local oligarchs. And again,

why do you think it would be different if Iasi was there

>no sea access

not as important

>And don't kid yourself about Russian, were we whole, the Russians would've been brought to heel as they have been in the Baltic states.

lmao, you would be russified just like your fellow brothers from Kishinev and you'd dream of moving to Moscow instead of Paris

hellow new friend remember to go to balkanchen

Eastern Moldavia is predominantly agrarian with not much industry. Western Moldavia was already quite industrialized by '44 and could've been even more so by the Soviets. That aside, much of our cultural tourism would've included the fortresses in Budzhak, the medieval monasteries and Habsburg style cities of Bukovina, Iasi itself etc etc. And don't kid yourself, the Danube Delta can be a goldmine if properly exploited for its touristic potential (besides access to the Black Sea giving us access to a sea fishing industry).

As for russification, not any more than the Baltic states. All this conversation is nothing more than "what if" scenarios though, so there's nothing really to prove one way or the other.

>Also balk and exyu were never EVER merged
That's because in 2012 neither of them existed, you retard.
There was no /balk/, no /ex yu/, it was just "balkan thread" and all posters from balkans and ex yu posted in one place.

You trying to tell me i make up shit is how i expose you as a newfag

>As for russification, not any more than the Baltic states

there's a big difference - Baltic states were quite rich and developed before WW2 and they weren't orthodox

why do you think it was so easy to russify Moldova, while so hard to russify Estonians?

Okay fagts, how do we unify /balk/ and /ex yu/?

>muh hussars

Attached: JI1AGqt.jpg (539x760, 99K)