Holy cow.ive been homeless for about two weeks now. i finally got into contact with my aunt who lives in ohio...

holy cow.ive been homeless for about two weeks now. i finally got into contact with my aunt who lives in ohio. she sent me some money to rent a car and gas. im grabbing my cat that is staying with this nice old lady since ive been homeless, packing a few of my things that are in storage, and hitting the road later today. 1350 miles! (im in colorado)
im so happy i could cry, being homeless is fucking miserable, i havnt been sleeping, harassed by police, im so smelly and exhausted all the time cuz no one lets me hang around and relax anywhere. i thought this was it for me, but my aunt came through t.t

oh man i am kinda scared to drive so far though, ive never done that. im sure it's just like driving anywhere, just... will feel endless. maybe ill take pictures along the way so you guys can see just how boring and hellish nebraska/iowa are lol. i have enough money for a room and might stop off in chicago along the way, ive heard chicago is a cool place, at least the few anons here who live there make it sound that way.

anyone else ever gone on a long road trip? what do i need to know?

Attached: 1551144282791.png (500x500, 65K)

Is your aunt going to let you live with her in Ohio?

Get a job and stop being homeless go live with your aunt

That's cool, I'm happy for you user.
Why are you homeless in the first place, though?

Wait I think I remember you. You posted in a thread a while back about your parents abandoning you right?

nebraska is really fuggin long.

Living the American dream. But good luck.

How do you charge your phone?

Your life is more exciting than mine will ever be. My last 3 years have been the same. I loathe the wagecuck life but if I threw it all away and escape now I might die for real.

yep. ill start work right away and be able to save money because she isnt charging me to stay with her.

>America
Not even once.

Yeah I remember the thread you made a few weeks ago. Good luck bro. To new beginnings

You made it, why did you become homeless drugs?

Good luck!

Chicago hotels are expensive, stay outside the city, or don't go there at all.
Your route might take you through Indy anyways

What kind of job are you thinking?

Really brightened my day, best of luck always user!

i wish he died tho
anyways, suffering is maturing. only those who suffer never do shit again

You can sleep comfy in your car

Attached: 1562873148367.jpg (262x206, 10K)

Get a job bum retard. If you can drive you can make money

Thats hardcore user but a bit too pessimistic

a lot of unlucky shit. my roommate moved out because he lost his mind. and for 3 months no one contacted my ads and i blew through my savings paying the full rent for that long. idk how or why no one moved in that whle time, i thought there were always people looking for a place to live, that caught me off guard big time. then the guy i was working with just disappeared on me, he was a contractor and took care of me, but he started not having work, i knew something was up but for some reason i thought everything would be fine but he just straight up vanished. so i started job searching a little too late and just couldnt get one for like 5 weeks. then my fucking car broke down and i didnt have the money to take care of it. so in the span of a month i was suddenly jobless, unable to pay rent and had to move from my apartment (it wasnt an eviction atleast, i went to court and they felt bad for me or something). i put my stuff in storage, found a lady to take care of my cat, and then i just lived on the street. had no family except my aunt who i found on facebook and she didnt respond to me for a month, but she finally got on and saw my messages. and now im moving there because she is based:)

life is hardcore
you can only get out by dying
but do it in style, of course

he did (or more like his aunt did), see

anything really. ill be living cheap for once so ill even work at a grocery store or something. but ultimately id like to get back into renovating bathrooms and kitchens like i was doing here. good pay.

thanks fren :)

that will be hard, im renting a smallish car, and it'll be loaded with my stuff and my cat. ill try to leave room for my seat to go back

I hope things work out for you friend

Any idea where do you want to work?

You mentioned spending what little money you had on alcohol and cocaine on another thread if I remember correctly, if so, I think it's time for you to be mature enough to stop that

i drank once. i was being sarcastic about the coke. i didnt really hang out with other homeless this whole time so i never found a way to get any anyway.

What job will you find

>anything really. ill be living cheap for once so ill even work at a grocery store or something. but ultimately id like to get back into renovating bathrooms and kitchens like i was doing here. good pay.

gl bro
lived in my car for a year but i was somewhat prepared for it

if this was /b/ i'd tell to you to bang your aunt
but anyways, good luck in life bro

must've been one heck of an experience

Check out big department stores, like at malls.
You could unload trucks, and they would love to have somebody capable of doing store maintenance.

i kicked myself for not fixin my car and staying in it. i sold it because it had catastrophic engine damage or something, didnt even have enough money to fix it up, but man hat would have been nice.

yeah it's crazy. gave me a true understanding of the hell homeless people go through. and how it's nearly impossible to get out of the situation without friends or family, or a huge savings in the bank.

good idea. i learned alot of skills working with that contractor guy the past 14 months, so even though that fell through in a bad way, im glad i worked with him. i have decent amount of options

I worked at a big store at the mall, pretty good pay, and good hours.
I was there every truck day, they also move departments around often, so they need people that can move shit. Some days I would do almost nothing but climb adders and change light bulbs. Install a few cameras for loss prevention. Fixed all kinds of stuff, so they can always use somebody for that stuff.
Plus I worked with about 80 hot chicks and 2 guys.

lol. yeah ill be in 5 different states on this trip, and half of it is basically nebraska. im taking I-80 and it justs straight through the entirety of neb, and it's gonna take like 10 hours even going 80 mph the whole time. jesus

>climb adders
ladders

sounds legit. was there much customer service stuff or was that easily avoidable? like you just lurk in the shadows all day?

why were you hobo in the first place?
tell us more so if its a touchy subject

are you going to northern Ohio or southern?

Interstate 80 has tolls and shitty traffic

i posted it here. im not some crazy alcoholic or anything, what killed me was i am pretty anti social and depressed and was too slow to act. kinda froze up once shit hit the fan. if i could go back id do alot of things differently.

I liked helping customers, it wasn't my job but I always asked if I could help them find anything.

I never rang people up, which was good because I didn't want to handle money there, too many rules/regs.

dont forget to stop every once in a while to rest your eyes and stretch your legs. wouldn't want you to have an accident.

alright, i got to get going. got alot to do before i hit the road. thanks for the well wishes frens. fuck im so happy. see you on the flipside

>dont forget to stop every once in a while to rest your eyes and stretch your legs
this
let us know when you make it there

thanks, good advice. ive neve driven for more than 4 hours straight and even after that getting out of the car i walked funny lol. ill take breaks every 4 hours or so.

alright see ya guys

Everything that revolves around homeless people should focus on making them presentable for job interviews so they can get their life back on track.