Do they

do they....

Attached: amerincest.jpg (686x1024, 111K)

Was it rape or what is she butthurt about?

Believe it or not, most civilized societies look down on underage incest.

Definite 'civilised'

untrue and homosexual

Fuck , i'm so jealous of him , i wish i had a 15 year old sister that i can impregnate. Just thinking about it makes me hard

Attached: IMG_0255.jpg (300x300, 72K)

Seek psychological help you crazy incel

Fucking this, I have 3 brothers man, life is unfair.

Non-Anglo

>most civilized societies
We are talking america

Mom is just jealous he didn't fuck her, old hag

"Look down on" isn't the right phrase to use to describe people almost dying from the pain in their asses

This post wouldn’t be possible if incest wasn’t a taboo..that’s why it was a big deal in the first place.

How can you be so serious about something but also add an emoji to your rant?

Sometimes I'm not sure if the pedo posters are memeing or...

>pedo
Where the fuck do you see "pedo" shit here, retard?

Americans really do that

>pedo
What ?

>Fuck , i'm so jealous of him , i wish i had a 15 year old sister that i can impregnate. Just thinking about it makes me hard
Oh gee I don't know man, where could've I gotten such assumption

15 isn't underage in most of the civilized world though

>fucking a girl old enough to reproduce
>pedo

>15 year old
Yes, an old lady in most countries, including Mexico. Now, where is the pedo stuff you were talking about?

Why don't this happen to me (minus the getting kicked out thing)

Attached: 1560579517253.jpg (600x815, 91K)

People like you are why I find our country so disgusting, I bet you impregnated a girl in middle school

So separating the father, the most likely provider, from the mother which is a teenage and a kid with probable congenital diseases which will require a lot of attention, being the father responsible for all this, is the way this issue is solved?

Very american of you! I clap for this turn of events. *leaves tip* *gets shot*

paedophilia is not accepted today, just like homosexualism before

there is nothing wrong with both of em

>pedo
>anywhere in this thread
This is the kind of people that is flooding the site, gentlemen. The new face of the internet.

>Living at home at 31
He definitely wasn't a provider

My main gripe with pedophilia is that most people below 18 are not ready to support a family, they probably haven't even finished their studies, like yeah they are biologically capable but mentally and financially they are not ready

Do you get paid for living elsewhere in Europe? Because i can't see how drowning on debt for a shitty apartment can be a way to provide for a family in the US.

>hurr having sex with underage kids is cool!!1 there's nothing wrong with that!

How about working ? He is fucking 31. If he doesn't have a good enough job by that point that can at least pay for his own accomodation how the hell do you think he will have the maturity to raise a family ?

>why, yes, I got my own sister pregnant, how could you tell?

Attached: 5314314315316.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

It's arguably irresponsible but not pedophilia

Are you American? Kids stop being kids at 11. You're a pedo only if you like kids. Did someone touch you when you were kid?

>itt yuros and poorfags defending pedos
I always knew Europe fugged kids

>Arguing about your severe personal issues on facebook

Why are people like this?

>Did someone touch you when you were kid
No but you probably were, and sure it's not pedophilia because they are "ready" to have kids, but it's just a very irresponsible thing to do, even more if it's your own sister

>Incest preggo fetish

Flag checks out

Attached: basement.jpg (620x388, 47K)

OwO
You can have hot gay foursomes with no consequences

It's cleamer than my place. Comfy.

based as fuck
Impregnating the sister half your age is some tight as fuck shit

>wanting 30 year olds fuckong your daughter
K

I'm pretty sure you must be a deported CHI from the retarded level of american education you show.

Fucking teenagers is called "estupro", and it's a really fucking retarded concept, the problem comes strictly from the way society is structured by defining adulthood at the arbitrary age of 18. Pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubescent kids, under 12 years in legal terms.

Sex between teenagers happens all the time because that's how life fucking works, that is precisely the moment you were considered an adult in older times, an age in which you are able to consent and have consciousness of consequences. The way society is structured these days forces people to waste a lot of fucking years in highschool learning things that won't be useful to them, and then again in university. Nobody has a clear perspective of the future unless they are faced with responsibility, unless they are faced with actual work, and shielding teens from these things is what prolongs their immaturity, just look at anyone studying long degrees at university, from that we may even delay the definition of adulthood to 25.

Teenage pregnancies wouldn't be a problem, other than physiologically, if we had a multigeneration family system in which the older generation provides for both the development of the youngest and the training for the middle ones, which in turn would make parents nurture their children better and let them develop better skills. This would need a younger generation gap, but with how boomers tend to waste all the fucking money in pointless garbage society will always be filled with trash.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY IF ALL THEY DO IS WASTE IT IN A FUCKING APARTMENT THEY DONT NEED.

What the fuck is this?

And then you ask why they don't let your people in, times have changed you fucking inbred monkey

This seems like a troll.

Nigga he lives in the US,not bumfuck-on-la-mancha-del-andes. Rent is cheaper than Western Europe and wages higher.
How expensive is housing in your shithole that you have such a retarded attitude about it ?

Ofcourse it's a fucking Austrian.

seems like a lovely place

Fucking this. Underage parents are a burden to their families and society and just fuel an endless cycle of worthless idiots breeding like rabbits.

In the U.S. most people are out of the house in their 20s. He has to be unemployed or working 20 hours a week for minimum wage.

Get a better job faggot I owned 2 houses by 28 working in a fucking warehouse

God the fucking poorfag honduran in this thread wanting to fuck his underage sibling, keep it up, that definitely will make people let you in their country

>mom do u realise how u hve made me feel? U have just fucking outed all of our personal shit out into the open nu think thts okay? Fuck u I dnt even fucking care if I'm dead to u what happened is between Jessie an I and we explained everything tht happened u should have my back ur meant to be my mom and u are treating me like a fuckin criminal

Attached: 1563294958621.jpg (320x385, 11K)

Basedest post I've read in a long while

>YOU ARE A CRIMINAL DIDJDI YOU COMITTED INCEST AND NOT TO MENTION YOUR LITTLE SISTER IS 15 AND U ARE 31 IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING!!! I AM ASHAMED I CANT EVEN SHOW MYSELF IN THE GROCERY STORE OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED HAVE RUINED THIS FAMILY AND RUINED YOUR SISTERS LIFE & I DO NOT CARE IF THE WHOLE WORLD SEES THIS STATUS BECAUSE U DONT DESERVE ANY SYMPATHY I WISH I NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!!

Attached: 1563295186045.png (232x217, 9K)

This, she is probably fugly and jelly her prime breeding age daughter got a good dicking while her vile roastie cunt has been dry for decades

>having sex in middleschool is wrong
fucking weaboo, some of us have tried the bean pussy. It might not be the best, but is what we can get over here. Stick to your monas chinas.

For a blue flag, you are surprisingly redpilled.

I, as a father, would put me really in tough spot.
But at the end of the day my children and my newly cooked granchild are my family. Better take care of them then some strange ass nigga

based mara.
You can cross any time.
Just show a screencap of this post.

God I wish that were me

It is pedophilia you simpleton. Its a 31 year old brother fucking his 15 year old sister. Do you not see anything wrong with this? At least the creepy 40 year old sugar daddies who fuck 18 year olds make sure the chick isn't their own sister.

Are they kicking her out as well? Then the family is being arbitrary as fuck and deserve to be shot.

Also, incest is fucking hot.

H-hot

How could it be pedophilia if the chick is pregnant ?

There is something extremely hilarious about them typing like children, these smileys, the subject matter and it all being confined to these little boxes
Widespread internet access was a mistake