Reminder that a 90% fall is v. likely to be the bottom

Dump if you want, you can tell your grand kids that your family was almost rich but you were too retarded to hodl

Attached: suckersrally.png (1170x790, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Buy bitcoin&geo=US
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&geo=US&q=btc price
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep

bump

sad how human behaviour is really that predicable.went through all those stages like fag kek

Attached: 1473011223566.jpg (640x640, 114K)

no, we are still in depression. Don't expect any for on rally soon.

agree

So you think it's going to fall one last time?

Yep it’ll have a little rally then make a higher low

nump

It does feel like a suckers rally

Still in denial I see
Its not bottom until people like you capitulate and lose all their hope

>this is a sucker's really
what rally, lmao

More likely that post depression plateau.
It' may be arguable whether to go all in now, but it's undeniable that those smart and emotional sold already.
Only the small bunch of most obtuse grugs held all the way and they are not selling.
No sellers left.
The layout for the bull run is there.

You really look at this and think we are at suckers rally? We going to 3k baby. Bulls delusional as usual

Attached: 2018-08-27-060404_1169x613_scrot.png (1169x613, 29K)

it's not 2014

interest in blockchain is still at ATH even though prices arent

the conditions are not favourable for such a long and deep bear market

Interest in blockchain != demand for bitcoin. Bitcoin moons hard and dumps hard, that's the nature of an illiquid market full of amateur investors. We haven't capitulated until we see massive volume dumpage and all you hodler bullfags are vomiting all over your keyboards

Disbelief is at ath as well
The general sentiment in 2014 was pure enthusiasm

Sorry bro you missed it
Most of hodlers took out huge profits already and will rather watch freefall to 0 rather than selling you bags for cheap ;)

Point and laugh at this retard

The people who have capitulated probably aren't sticking around crypto boards. Just look at how slow Jow Forums has been lately, it's basically just the same 50 guys trying to dump on each other. You're suffering from some serious survivor bias if you think you will ever see total capitulation while hanging around places where crypto has always been the main topic.

Yes sweetie, this is surely the accumulation period before the run to 1M lol we gonna moon so hard XXD

Oh that makes sense actually. I'm lurking biz all day looking for capitulation signs and thus a re entry point with no chance but I never thought of that. I hope you're right based user

It doesn't necessarily mean that this is the bottom, mind you, but it's just that most people who do capitulate simply withdraw what little they have left and stop coming here. I myself use Google Trends as a pretty good indicator of general interest in crypto, it's not perfect of course, but probably a better sentiment gauge than Jow Forums.

agree we might see any of the top 10 overtake bitcoin instead but I think market taken as a whole has bottomed

Deluded we bull now

And from what you see what's the sentiment based on Google trends now

>90% fall
what?

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Buy bitcoin&geo=US

The interest for Bitcoin has slowly been dying off. Relatively speaking, the current search rate has fallen more than it did after the MtGox crash. It fell from a peak of 100 to a stable 14-15 back then, whereas now it went from 100 to 10-11. So it's pretty much in the gutter, very few new people coming in.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin

>My money is with great companies!!!
No rally until halving

>20k
>6k
>90%
Definitely denial

fuckin tulips

We are at complacency.

Look at this delusional fuck and tell me we are at a suckers rally.

what exactly don't you agree with? Are you saying that Jow Forums hasn't been slow as fuck lately or that people who dump their crypto still hang around on crypto boards just to wallow in their self-loathing and to tell everyone what shitty investors they are?

Dumbass

damn, fuckin' btfo, sorry I doubted your judgement.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&geo=US&q=btc price
something changed in june people await the bull but don't believe yet.

many alts are down 90%

Thats right white boy. You people create charts then don't even follow your own formulas this is why we will always beat you at everything, white boys think they can outsmart everything. We know you play the game not outsmart the game just play it to win if you win by playing not by intelligence.

But BTC isn't. Once that capitulates we'll see an altcoin purge

we are still in the long spot between anger and depression and it could last another year

>linear scale
>bulls delusional as usual

Attached: rllydinksudink.jpg (261x221, 13K)

Amazingly retarded. Capitulation doesn't mean 100% of all investors sell ffs. Autistic freaks like Jow Forums don't count - the normies are mostly gone, Reddit seems to be in an endless depression (hard to say, they're snowflakes at the best of times). It's 90% down. Doubt we're going back up any time soon either - too much headwind from Gox dumps etc, probably keep drifting sideways, maybe leak out a bit more - who knows? IMO no bull till 2020 at least. But enough with thinking Jow Forums selling is a indicator of capitulation, it's not.

Here's a fun concept. I read an article claiming that the last bullrun to 8.5k was fueled entirely by Chinese elite fleeing yuan devaluation just before the announcement of US tariffs. So anyone who bought at the last bottom made 30% in a month just because something kinda might possibly happen to the economy of one country.
In another article I read, a private equity investment company feared an approaching economic downturn after several years of growth. This article was written in April 2015. You can smell the fear in the "traditional" asset marketplace. The approaching sense of doom (or at least stagnation) is palpable.
Guess what asset's market cap is down to a third of its all-time high, i.e. the price is "low." Guess what can be instantly bought 24/7 by virtually anyone across the globe with an internet connection.
Keep this in mind next time you try to isolate the crypto market from the rest of the economy

Exactly. Every time a country does a bad fiscal policy it's a good thing for crypto.

Ty for your sacrifice Turkey

Nice try m8, we’re still in anxiety/capitulation. Proof: you sound anxious.