Why are the French so angry?

Why are the French so angry?

Attached: 1562292365643.png (847x621, 44K)

because there is cum in my ass

Everyone assumes they speak great English, but apparently English education isn't great there.

You would be too, if you were French.

I'm fucking mad because this fucking faggot has cum in his ass.

They’ve ran out of le baguette

>yfw magic wands are called baguettes magiques in french

Have you seen the state of French leadership lately ?

Baguette means wand, baguette bread is called this way because it is shaped as one

Because they are all brown.

>mfw french magic uses baguettes as reagent
What does british magic use? Canned beans

Unemployment, shitty government all around, shitty politics, unwillingness to change, unwillingness to not change, big taxes, shitty public services, low civility, unintegrating immigrants, difficulty to adapt to modern day capitalism, inequality, etc.

Its a mess really, a good civil war followed by a strong rule should fix it. It always has.

Because they lost everything during the 20th century. Fuck, even the EU which was basically a French ploy to control Europe became Germ-centric. Only nigs and women learn French, thanks to Americans they are known as the cheese-eating surrender monkies and thanks to their retarded politicians their taxes are going higher and higher.

Because they're a failing nation. Their national birthright is enlightenment, but instead of Kant they are cunts.

>a good civil war followed by a strong rule should fix it. It always has.
>implying the Frenchies were ever able to decide if they want a republic with elements of an empire or an empire with elements of republicanism

Come to think of it, how did Austrians deal with the fall of the Assburg empire? Was it a huge deal or was it so tied to the dynasty line that Austrians didn't really care that much?

And yet the French were happier under Napoleon, de Gaulle, Louis XIV, Henri IV, Clemenceau, etc.

Political forms and laws matter little: its all about strength in those cases. You are right to say they cannot make up their mind: a war settles stuff, the losers get back in line and the winner compromises if he wants to hold the country.

I can confirm. You spend years in school studying english grammar, texts and write essays but never really speak. That's dumb af

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1444225023049.jpg (403x391, 56K)

It was about god damn time that this waterheaded incest dynasty falls apart. We experienced one borderline policy after another, but right now we are small enough to make no huge global issues.

Right now, it doesn't matter at all, but who knows. Maybe this will change too

>French were happier under Napoleon, de Gaulle, Louis XIV, Henri IV, Clemenceau
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Sure, now they are known as the French greats but if you asked the inhabitants of France at the time... Not to mention how France ended up AFTER their rule.

From what I heard, French really fucks up your ability to speak English in non-ridiculous manner.

They probably were, most of these guys brought full employment and French saw their conditions get alot better during their time in power.
Tho i'd replace Napoléon I with Napoléon III.

De Gaulle just had to deal with ungrateful commie boomer larping as the partisans their parents were not.

the sounds of english are very foreign and for that same reason it's rare that an english speaker can speak french properly

Baguette = bread
Baguette = wand
Baguette = drumstick
Everything is baguette

>it's rare that an english speaker can speak french properly
Why would he ever need to? :^)

Too many meds intruding on our French land and people, they aren't welcome
I

>JACQUES, HOW SHOULD WE CALL A FLY?
>UNE BAGUETTE HONHONHON
>NON, JACQUES, WE NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT
>HONHON BRAGUETTE

tiny men, big anger

I'm a big guy for you.

I hate this country so much

because i don't have a german boyfriend

Have sex, Jow Forumstard twat

because french isnt the lingua franca

I not angry tho.

Probably because it's getting pretty bad over there. My parents used to go to Paris once a year for their anniversary for like 15+ years in a row. 2 years ago they stopped going and go to Mexico now instead. They say it's a lot better kek.

Glory to France

if it were, it would be lingua gallica not lingua franca

Attached: db4c1494561aebaf8ad373eafc79f06e.jpg (476x593, 46K)