/brit/

Attached: 1563291387904.png (1080x1318, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3HioWWCe18
youtube.com/watch?v=APrpB-i4d_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey guys hope you're all well

what you dont seem to understand is that the culprits are irrelevent, everyone gets due process it's a fair system. it doesn't matter if it's your mate bazzer, lord rothschild or some muslim paedos.

anybody fancy raiding buckingham palace with me?

just want tale of two wastelands to work with my favourite mods but every update they make has it work with fewer and fewer mods and i'm fucking sick of it

we kill the old bag and split the loot 50-50

a vitamin is a like a prayer

oh my days senpai those creps are flang

Thinking about all the good times I had on the work computer

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com(1).jpg (1687x1126, 339K)

the chinks got his trip on now

real new

have you tried turning your virginity on and off?

based norm

wearing my peng nigger creps out to the chippy

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking cuck pics fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this pic on this board I don’t give a shit about your cuckold fetish youre a stupid fucking idiot why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Jow Forums and seeing niggers and always in the same fucking generals just stop fucking posting it just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a cuck thread again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it you're a cuck for posting it whether you like it or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if everyone that has ever made a cuckpot was banned on Jow Forums this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized it was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting your interracial cuck fetish stop posting about how you like and support it and stop posting about how you dislike or hate it just stop making threads about this shit

blog on

>images.duckduckgo.com(1).jpg

Attached: rorke unmasked.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

Oi that's my post you cheeky cunt you're going to start telling me women aren't really human in the sense that we understand the word they are more a part of nature like mushrooms

All early yank thread posters and all autistic threadsplitters shouldst be subjected to bouts of gladiatorial combat and the winner sacrificed to the Christian God

why are women so disgusting?

Attached: 1549402438415.jpg (894x1200, 235K)

>rorke unmasked.jpg

Attached: 1539645647277.png (1050x741, 159K)

that would be fine if they actually arrested the people responsible and the judge wasn't a cowardly pedo
due process has been failing for 20+ years but suddenly the peopleit's been failing are supposed to respect it in order to keep a lid on widespread and horrific child sex slavery in the uk?
nah mate fuck off
the law failed those girls, the law is a joke
we need to be able to warn girls and their parents that there's an army of men forming gangs and waiting outside schools looking for kids to rape, and the police won't protect them

so lonely
so alone

lads
just discovered that australia and canada indeed are quite full of people of the oriental persuasion

Tommy Robinson knowibgly tried to exploit the court system to hslp get gang rapists off the hook so he could get more donations.

This the masses are dumb lemmings that are controlled and managed by the powers that be. It's like nobodies read Huxley or the work of other technocrats like HG Wells.

Don't care send them back it doesn't have to be more complicated than that

no one said the law didn't fail those girls but what's your solution? one takes the mistakes and learns and grows and part of having due process is so the same mistakes made in the past dont happen again.
and when they from here?

why do you keep repeating yourself?
do you have short term memory loss?

*spins the barrel of my cowboy gun*
*flicks it into place*
Well Father Christmas, what's it gonna be? Give, or take?

Why does leftypol do this

Attached: 1562999568829.png (705x767, 564K)

>waaaaaah i dont like the court system having due process so it should be abolished
absolute state of some of the people in this thread.

>what's your solution?
expose this situation, which is what tommy robinson's doing, so that people know there's a danger and can take steps to protect themselves and their family
if the government tries to take your kid into care there's a massive chance they're going to be used as a sex slave, so be aware of that

alri clogwog

reckon we should take it into our own hands and kill all the pakis
thoughts?

A pig born in a stable ain't a horse lmao
Back is a nebulous term, could be a desert ocean or a volcano or something point is it doesn't matter the time for compassion has gone

Tommy Robinson tried to prevent gang rapists from being convicted

Do what? Be happy and free?

the court system should be abolished because it allowed about a million little white girls to be used as sex slaves for 20+ years
it clearly doesn't work

a lot more problems than just "pakis" mate.
what do you mean he's not exposing the situation they wouldn't be in court if they weren't already exposed. if you told me he was going undercover discovering this shit then sure but trying to derail exposed has the opposite effect.
what's black got to do with anything

or perhaps even dung

just remember Great Britain finished 2nd at the olympics in 2016
the briton is a machine

His name is Stephen Robinson idiots

my gun the judge, my finger the jury, the bullet the executioner

He didnt expose shit. They got convicted and there was no restriction on reporting the trial afterwards.

All he did was try to frustrate their conviction.

pakis are just the start
then we go for the rothschilds

>Why does leftypol do this

Attached: c82dEcK.jpg (400x533, 63K)

no that's what the police and courts and government and media and muslim communities do
tommy just shone a light on it

how did the courts allow that? sounds like you want the police to be abolished not the courts.

if there was no restriction then why did hardly any media actually report on it or only make small articles about it?
tommy brought a LOT more attention to the trial by his arrest which is good long term
if anything he tricked the media into bringing attention to it

Attached: IMG_20190715_224415.jpg (1242x1287, 122K)

how can he shine a light on something already under trial your logic is incoherent.

exposing it to the public
he has an audience, and if the police and courts won't keep people's kids safe, and media won't warn people their children aren't safe, then tommy has to draw attention to it, even if he gets smeared to fuck and thrown in jail for it

No they were in court.
He disrupted the trial which allowed some of the groomers to appeal.
Ultinately they were convicted though

All tommy did was try to help them avoid conviction.

this but my bollocks

*puts the far protrusion of my cowboy gun into the small of Father C.'s back*
Forward march, tough guy. 'Tis the night before your death at the old Lapland Saloon.

is your argument that the only thing that matters about something is how much media attention it gets? in which case we are going to have to agree to disagree

Mad how 'lefties' went from 'fuck the system up the common man' to 'i love the system more third world immigration to detriment the common man' just no point using terms so susceptible to manipulation

yes i do go around in circles about irrelevant topics that we can never come to an agreement about, how could you tell?

Remember when they blew up Machester? Where was Tommy then?

the police are irrelevant
if your kids have been kidnapped by rapists and you know where they are and call the police, it's literally YOU who will get arrested for "breach of the peace"
people should know they can't rely on the police when it comes to these crimes

yes, tommy brought attention to the fucked up justice system and also the paki rape trial
he's a hero who scarified himself

almost as if "lefties" is a near meaningless term for a wide variety of ideologies. i certainly wouldn't call blairites lefties for example

just shaved my fucking arse
feel like a snake that's shed its skin

seriously I feel SO clean lads
Why don't you lads shave your arse?

Your going to have to admit that your government has become completely illegitimate. It won't even lift a finger to protect the country's children. The royal family won't lift a finger (They're part of the technocratic eugenicist elite but that's another story). From the American classical liberal perspective you have every right nay duty to overthrow your government.

Tommy Robinson isn't even his real name.

>why do we need a restriction
Because the decision could be influenced by media attention
>but that's a good thing
No it isnt because it means the defendants can appeal the decision
>yyeah but people should know
That's why the resttiction ended after the trial
>hurr durr tommy good boy

> it's literally YOU who will get arrested for "breach of the peace"
people should know they can't rely on the police when it comes to these crimes
proof? but ok let's say that's true what does this have to do with tommy robinson disrupting the trial which is what this whole conversation has been about.
how is it fucked up if it convicted them? are you implying they should not have been convicted?

tony blair is a globalist neocon puppet and so are his disciples
he's also best mates with epstein

applying to daycare jobs lads haha

No idea what these girls are doing at the gym but they ain't squats.

hardly anyone had heard of this trial until tommy covered it
just like the dozens of other identical trials that were swept under the rug
the only reason they're arresting some of these men and taking them to trial is because they can't make excuses for some of these gangs any more

it's an idea

just go out and meet people

I'm a very hairy bastard, don't like the idea of how uncomfortable it would be when the hair starts regrowing.

the british police and justice system work together regularly let violent raping ethnics go free on our streets

I like to stay fairly centrist on most things but at the end of the day, a bloke is a bloke and a woman is a woman. No amount of chemicals will change the chromosomes

they would have been convicted but it would have been buried by the media like usual
he brought massive worldwide mainstream attention to what is going on

It's his codename

*strolls into /brit/*

muslims will demand self-governing sharia enclaves within the next 10 years and leftists will allow it.

BIGOT

>shave
I thought you fags used strips of plucking material

youtube.com/watch?v=n3HioWWCe18

a song for all the nonbelievers in this itt

>people need to know about the trial
Why didnt he just report on it aftrr it had finished thrn? Rather than during and giving the defendants ammo to appeal the trial?

doug tier post

>25
jesusssssssssssssssssssssss why do fatties look so old

When was the last time you talked about pakistani grooming gangs and the governments failure to protect vulnerable children to someone in real life?

after Stephen dies from prison arse rape, hope someone else picks up the mantle of agent Tommy Robinson

It would just formalize what already de facto exists.

Why don't them yanks that want to raid area 51 do it armed etc, probably better to shoot than get shot at

leftypol be like : we should let paki rapists on our streets because mr rorkxly lennon said something to them

so again as I said all you care about is the media not whether stuff is happening. to your logic you would much prefer one advertised
convicted trial to 10 non advertised convicted trials. it sounds to me like all you care about is attention and not results.
couldn't he have done that afterwards? why try and sabotage a trial

Don't like being awake. Foing to bed sans supper, in my room that I was already intofore as my chair regards the bed

because he needed to get arrested to get people interested
if you see a news article that tommy robinson has been arrested you're going to read it, whether you like him or not

years of bodily abuse

youtube.com/watch?v=APrpB-i4d_E

he's not as smart as you think

list of hair maintenance i do:
>complete facial shave
>pluck eyebrows
>shave armpits
>wax legs
>wax chest
>wax pelvic region/balls
>wax + bleach my arse

some of it i have done at the salon but yeh, think thats about it lol

mental how muslims were allowed to abuse maybe millions of children in virtually every town and city in this country for decades. the UK has not had a scandal like that in all its history.
you'd think people would be in the streets protesting in the tens of thousands and making their voices heard but strangely no one seems to care. a few news articles here and there but nothing significant.

people protested in the streets about the democratic election of a foreign politician but not this. very sad.