How was your Erasmus experience?

How was your Erasmus experience?

Attached: A4EEBCAF-4589-4D29-AAE4-233085294E8C.jpg (640x698, 128K)

I hate normie so much
I just hope you all get aids and die

I hate normie so much

I have nothing else to add

Fucked more locals during my erasmus trip than erasmus girls. Erasmus girls are cringe

Based

What country?

I hate normie so much

fucked 7 different girls in 6 months

I knew my own limitations and did not take part in it.

Have sex

What country?

calm down mahmud

I hate normie so much

Attached: justed.jpg (358x350, 92K)

fpbp

this
and I'd like to add that most erasmus girls I met are unbearable shits. some guys were bro tier though

based

what the fuck is this photo? no one goes to erasmus in bumfuck nowhere iceland

My thoughts exactly. Erasmus sounds like a program for normies to just hook up and fuck

Estonia. Don't date russian-estonian girls though, they're autistic

what's this?

this

Attached: 1523387913477s.jpg (250x197, 6K)

OwO

this

Erasmus is just Germans going to Spain to fuck. Either guys to fuck spanish girls or girls to get fucked by spanish guys.

There are also some who go to the UK to lern better english. They think they come to London but they get in some shithole somewhere else and have a bed experience but get shit done

I can quite honestly say that this post is based and also redpilled

why do non-americans have sex so much

Attached: mohr6.jpg (560x321, 30K)

how does erasmus even work? While you're abroad you miss at least one semester in your uni, when are you supposed to complete it?

Never, you're literally paid to become a sexpat during 6 months

it counts as if you did it in your university so you don't have to delay it

gpbp

But you have different classes in other countries, no? For example if you study history you are taught about different things in Lithuania and Spain so how the fuck does that count if you completely missed several subjects of your official study program

estonia
didnt fuck any estonians tho, 5 of em were erasmus chicks and the other 2 were students on a boat somewhere

Dont ask too many questions ok?

>go to erasmus
>I'm not a normie so I stay virgin and do 0 (zero) party

Most universities don't give a shit. Most Erasmus students are basically neets

This

Attached: 1561479932938.jpg (1102x720, 41K)

>Erasmus program
what is that?

Don't know anybody that did it

I never went on Erasmus but I used to go out to Erasmus parties in my city. Not many locals go to erasmus parties so we stood out quite often with my friends. I got to fuck a girl from Italy, two Frenchwomen and a Finnish girl.

>be me
>go on an erasmus programme
>int told me girls love british acvents
>endeavour to improve my stereotypical british elocution and expand my vocabulary
>all the french girls just ignored me or made fun of me for no speaking french
>got laid once because i visited a hooker
>broke down in tears during

ITS YOUR FŮcKING FAULT INT

Attached: 1458340022424.jpg (563x721, 77K)

my brother is married to an Erasmus student visiting spain.. they had one baby a few years ago

Attached: 01ag0012.jpg (960x1280, 208K)

this

B&R

yuros disgust me
*spits on the floor*

What in the hell is Erasmus?!

you are supposed to pick the subjects which are closest to the ones you have at your own university. Like, if you are taking microeconomics at your own university, you will ahve something similar in the host countries. Don't ask me how it is for national ltieratures and history courses

based

Attached: 1563177082611.png (600x718, 913K)

Only Americans like British accents
Europeans think it's cringe. All young people are learning American English because it's cooler

Cultural marxist breeding program funded by the EU

>Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus (/ˌdɛzJˈdJəriəs Jˈræzməs/; 28 October 1466[1][2] – 12 July 1536), known as Erasmus or Erasmus of Rotterdam,[note 1] was a Dutch Christian humanist who is widely considered to have been the greatest scholar of the northern Renaissance.[3]

Attached: Holbein-erasmus.jpg (809x1145, 121K)

>breeding program

Why is that a bad thing?

Out of all Erasmus students, Italians are the most based and Spaniards are the cringiest. Facts.

Attached: 1539817464625.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

both italians and spaniards are not fun people in my experience, especially italians
ALWAYS stick to themselves and have terrible english

Yuros hate babies

This board is better than Jow Forums

I wanted to participate in this shitshow but they said 'no, user, try one more time in the next year'.

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 648K)

It produces euromutts diluting our ethnicities.

I'm a huge normie and have a chance to enroll in minors abroad. Where should I go and which places should I avoid?

in the context of this thread, this description makes no sense

if you want the easiest sluts on the planet, go to romania

Only the biggest losers mary foreigners. No valuable genes were lost

>white people having sex with whites is bad

>non-americans have sex so much
I've got bad news for you incel.

What would he think of the degenerate Erasmus Programme?

you sound like the biggest loser tbqh

>our ethnicities
>says the mongol rapebaby

white is not an ethnicity you amerimutt. white is a generic name for mutts with light skin color

New world mutts will never understand

So what do they do with the kids?

Fucking Spanish pussy is great.

>Only Americans like British accents
This and only really RP. We also are ignorant as to what your average British citizen is like and believe them all to be like the English upper class.

Attached: 1537975093134.png (942x712, 79K)

You new worlders make me sick. Skin tone is meaningless, it's just a colour. Ethnicity is all that matters in human experience.

>This mountain between these people who both look identical is why they're totally different forever

Euro-logic. All division for no reason.

Shut up Varg

fpbp, based, end of thread

>he thinks all europeans look alike
>he thinks ethnicity is just appearance
>he doesn't know shit about ethnicity and heritage since he has none

>ALWAYS stick to themselves and have terrible english
This is true. When I was an Erasmus student I avoided Spaniards as much as possible for those reasons. They always hanged out with themselves. There is no point in going abroad if you're going to do this.

A european programm to create the next generations elite

Attached: Erasmus.png (1695x228, 65K)

>spend 4 months in a research institute in France
>work in the lab most of the day
>don't actually do anything else just stay in my room and use the shitty campus Wifi
>publish one paper with the research group

Attached: 1545145054724.jpg (961x816, 239K)

>look identical
No, just no. Sharing the same look doesn't mean that you share the same culture, language, way of life.

You can easily tell apart a German from a Dutchman for example

Some random.plot to destroy my.people I'm.certain of it, give birth to rootless med goblins as geography plays a huge role in the distinctions that exist

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-124746.png (1080x2160, 2.01M)

then you're based af
I had one spanish (well, he saw himself as catalan) roommate and he split his time 50/50 between hanging out with us and hanging out with the spaniards, he was quite based
but all the other spaniards never ventured outside of their group

Bullshit a dutch friend of mine and his family+friends could easily be mistaken as germans. Dutch is just german with a few extra steps

So-called "studying abroad" program that funds students, but in reality is just a front for hipsters whoring with foreign students.

Maul halten rotmof. Germans are fat and swarthy while Dutchmen are tall, blond and GERMANIC

Yes, because the Dutchman is taller

Didn't get to do it cause my grades were shit lmaoooooo

I'm thinking in going to one place, but I'm can't choose between Austria, Finland or England

Me in the top right

Not just that. We have a unique facial structure (phenotype) , like every European tribe.

Try Morocco med goblino

Or italy to be among your kind

Stfu mutt. He's purer than you will ever be

You people should go home

Among those I would choose Austria. Finland is depressing and British people are difficult to understand. I was an Erasmus student in Sweden and I could understand everyone (there were many international students) except the Brits.

Why so mad?

I don't really think so, I like more the northern culture than the mediterranean one. Also I'm asperger so I don't really fit well in between those normies

gay