What would people in your country think about my eye? Pic rel

What would people in your country think about my eye? Pic rel

Attached: 3D47A44E-6F99-4B23-8A25-AF9E8E6028A2.jpg (778x653, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JODQ7FlAaXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Naturally double eyelid Asian master race here (aka not n*Rthron chink or gookrean)

El chino.

cokin anjing

has some sense of cuteness to it and cool if a girl
acceptable if is a trap trash if is a man

Post second eye, faggot.

pics of my other eye never come out as nice as this one, so i only ever post this one

They would find it unattractive. Something like this on the other hand is quite attractive. I'm not sure how common each type is on Asians.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 35K)

this eye is not normal in vietnam?
yeah i am chinese

>double eyelid Asian
that's outdated man, the single eyelid is popular nowadays, take a look at the eyes of bts members

they would think youre asian

I've always thought that type of eye looked really cool.

Attached: 20190603_124254-1-1.jpg (218x170, 26K)

It's not about the monolid, but the shape really. Besides those guys are quite good looking and their eyes harmonize well with their other features.

At the other extreme we have eyes like these. Deep set eyes can be attractive, but look ugly from close up.

Attached: large-143343-sticker-20161213094022.png (279x306, 103K)

Ugly.

Thanks, and a nice eye to you too
:(

Speaking from experience, nobody would care.

Nobody cares but I find this eye a bit too slant cause mines are double something.

cope

>Speaking from experience,
are you an asian in poland?

unactractive
and the whole world think the same too

my ancestors...

Attached: IMG_20190716_134446~2.jpg (2102x1343, 281K)

I knew a polish-japanese guy in middle school who had a monolid, never heard of anybody bringing up that in conversion and he was quite popular with girls. Also there was a girl in my freshman year of high school who had a monolid too, don't know her background but nobody cared about it either.

rude...

Attached: FUCKINGQUEERS.jpg (766x413, 17K)

that eye looks like a girl's eye

look like a poop on wall~~~

Attached: 1562994076912.jpg (1699x434, 98K)

There are red flowers, yellow flowers and blue flowers. Asia for Asians Africa for Africans and Europe for Europeans.

Why aren't you asleep, kim-kun?

look at what american asian girls say

people will do this at you

Attached: uwu).jpg (448x449, 42K)

unironically an improvement

Down syndrome

Guess its an eye thread now

Attached: 20190701_112022.jpg (1733x1013, 572K)

wtf!!! i don't have down syndrome!!

insectoid trash

You will be swooned over by teenage girls

typical japanese eye

Wow, so many mean people ...

theoretically eyes like this are better adapted for territories with very strong and cold winds, but why it is not as appealing as typical whitoids eyes?

Why not? eye thread here we go

Attached: 10CCE334-118C-4CF4-AE2B-7D3CC91C2A8E.jpg (174x150, 8K)

because it's unironically a developmental mutation which is why they get the offensive down syndrome remarks. it helps block sunlight reflecting off of the snow though so it was a beneficial adaptation back in the day.

Attached: 220px-Inuit_snow_goggles[1].jpg (220x293, 19K)

the best eye are the hunter eyes or percant eyes
see chico lachoswki( hunter)or henry cavill (percant)
that his attractive
asian eyes and fish eye are not attractive

because our sense of beauty is mostly build up by history which has been western dominated for the last few hundred years?

but if it helps in surviving why it is not appealing for females?

rate my eyes and kalashnikov

Attached: AK.jpg (853x1280, 109K)

It is reminiscent of Down's syndrome and humans typically find markers of disease or deformity unattractive. Eyes are also ideally supposed to be very expressive as a form of communication, so larger eyes are more ideal. Small, beady, dark, dead eyes are the complete opposite of that.

this unironically sounds like coping
you mean if history was dominated by the east then narrow eyes would be more attractive?

Nah. That can't be it. Large Caucasian eyes are appealing world wide.

Mutt cope

They would think you're a tourist

>mutt calling others mutt

Asians always liked larger eyes before they even interacted with the Western world. They have a weird cultural superstition over them.

Large eyes are ugly

Insectoid cope.

also arent blue eyes were a mutation as well? why they became so popular and desirable?

all the ancient court paintings depict narrow eyes.
because the westerners that dominated the world were caucasian?

Nobody said mutations were all bad. Blue eyes are popular and desirable because it's an attractive color that helps people stand out and it makes the eyes more expressive and deep.

europooroid cope

fugg this is the pill that is hard to swallow
how do I cope with it now?

Fuck blue eyed women, ruin their genes and give your children a slight leg up (though they won't have blue eyes).

Light colored eyes and are a meme. It just makes you pretty for mates but darker eyes are better for maintaining vision because of the sun resistance.
>tfw turning 30 and your vision already somewhat sucks

but what if whole world was blue eyed, then black eyes would be considered as rare and desirable?

Not really no, as they are not particularly attractive. Maybe green eyes or even hazel eyes would be considered more attractive and unique.

You've got some serious epicanthic folds even for an east asian.

That's just coping and you know it.

Yes. Very likely. Just like melanistic lions are more attractive because they are rare, but no one would look twice at a black haired man because they are common.

aren't you european finnbro? oh wait.... nevermind xD

melanin conceals the features of the iris

Attached: fig1[1].jpg (522x355, 31K)

Serious question, why do Asians have these types of eyes? What is the evolutionary reason for it?

youtube.com/watch?v=JODQ7FlAaXg

guess my ethnicity

Attached: eye.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

of course not

Attached: mietintä pohjolagooli.jpg (434x500, 44K)

It could've possibly been a completely unrelated gene selection that coincidentally altered the eyelid. It's a good call in cold climates though.

pls stop bullinh my eye

Attached: 4c1.jpg (818x864, 74K)

I still cant grasp this
if narrow and black eyes arent appealing, how did they spread so well?
lets say we have a group of people very long ago somewhere in north asia, and no one has these narrow black eyes, but then a mutation happens and one boy borns with a narrow eyes, if this trait isnt desirable how did he managed to spread his genes?

Sorry friend. If it makes you feel better if there ever is a second Ice Age, your kin will fare better.

Mexican

Thoughts on my Irish eye?

Attached: My Eye.jpg (2856x2856, 1.75M)

warfare, rape, and culture

Mother Nature sure is weird.

pls post feet

Probably some combo of random gene flow and possibly a population bottleneck? I don't know if the latter is a possibility. Some people say it's related to cold climates but that doesn't explain why Northern Europeans don't have those kinds of eyes.

gabagool?

They aren't very appealing but they clearly aren't so hideous that Asians don't manage to reproduce. Even people with Down's Syndrome have sex. People will fuck anything.

The gene is probably very old. The fastest way for it to spread is through inbreeding, as your close relatives are already likely to have the gene. We didn't start off with 7.3 billion people. People had no choice but to marry their cousins, etc. Tribes which had the gene must have been successful and from there it spread.

Attached: ollesafeee.jpg (800x450, 39K)

finns, russians, and some germanics have them but it could possibly be an asiatic haplogroup in origin

Attached: 410px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707,_Heinrich_Himmler[2].jpg (410x599, 45K)

idk about my country but to me they're strange, unappealing, untrustworthy

:(
u can trust me

>asiatic haplogroup in origin
There's this possibility, but it should also be said that this trait does pop up in other races and it's sometimes just a known trait for other (like Germans, as you said), it's just not to the norm or degree as it is in Asians.

wrong

I find young Asians who study here to be quite pleasant, polite and kind people.

Attached: Eye Stare Rape.jpg (1333x577, 268K)

logically i probably would, but there's something primal about eyes, like they have a language of their own
same for the ones who work here, i just find their eyes expressionless and eerie

Attached: 1555294491874.png (228x221, 88K)

>i just find their eyes expressionless and eerie
an asian friend of mine takes full advantage of this and takes peoples' lunch money at the poker table. he's one of the most wildly emotional people I know but he can turn his face off.

That you are from yakutia
But your eye looks exactly like my friend's eye. He is half chinese half korean

Traits of fitness are selected first and foremost, however the genes that come with women become attracted to such traits don't tend to become the majority of the female population until much after because the selection causing an overall change in women's preferences is lower than nature's selection. So you get cases where an objectively superior trait isn't necessarily seen as attractive. If humans stayed primitive for tens of thousands of more years then women attracted to epicanthic folds probably would've entenually become the majority, at least in Asian and Finnic populations.

lmao fully abusing his genetic advantage

either you have never played poker or you are retardedly bad at it

Attached: j ew.gif (500x300, 988K)

>either you have never played poker or you are retardedly bad at it
yes, all of the above but he's an actual professional

gay

fair dos, for your info it's his insect maths brain that makes him good at poker not his eyes.

poker face is a massive meme