What region of your country is most looked down upon?

What region of your country is most looked down upon?
I'm especially curious about countries that aren't the obvious Southern-Italy, Eastern-Germany and Northern-England.

In the Netherlands it's the southern predominantly Catholic part. People there are perceived to be simpletons, not to mention the region is associated with corruption and drug production as well.

Attached: BrabantLimburg.png (400x451, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFEDBewcfks
youtube.com/watch?v=vpbfvWRin3M
humanphenotypes.net/Huanghoid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>perceived to be simpletons

Well they stuck to Catholism

caucasus mountains

You would know why if you read the news about my country.

Attached: Locator_Aceh_final.png (300x232, 21K)

It's about everything though. The music they listen to, their simple way of speech, etc

Alentejo
We think they are essencially lazy moors who live in the desert

Attached: alentejo.gif (348x412, 12K)

The northeastian region. The driest and poorest region of the country. It is also where I am from and I still love my region despite everything.

Attached: 800px-Northeast_Region_in_Brazil.svg.png (800x790, 186K)

Attached: mbcolor.gif (643x703, 62K)

At least they're not destroying their vocal chords. Their Dutch sounds a lot better ngl

Thrace desu, a lot of people don't even see many of them as Greeks and it's probably one of the most underdeveloped.
Why don't you guys just let them leave considering how much they damage your image and infect other regions with Islamic law? Do they have natural resources or something? Or have they just dropped the secession thing?

Everyone is looking down on Holland and their immigrant shitholes lmao
Nice try Mohamed.

Indonesian nation is build around the concept of never letting anything leave.
No instead they're destroying our ear drums with their garbage music. Shit like this is super popular there
youtube.com/watch?v=pFEDBewcfks

Err thats not Newfoundland

French here.
Northeastern France in general is seen as a post-industrial shithole. The region that was part of a cultural continuum with the Low Countries, Hauts-de-France, principally. They speak a dialect of French with a goofy accent, too many archaisms dating from when French was still a Latin/Frankish creole, and are said to be inbred. But in recent years, people have started to look down on the more Islamized regions, namely the Parisian periphery and Marseille.
Either way, France is a shit country and I'm glad I moved out.

Whatever you say Gerrie
youtube.com/watch?v=vpbfvWRin3M

Kinda this It's about the principle. If we let them go who knows what would happen.
The secession movement has mostly died down. They're happy as long as they get their sharia law.

It's carneval music, most people don't listen to it all year. At has it's target audience, usually low IQ normies who love to party, which is obviously not everyone. We have similar shit here in West Germany and I know a lot of people who fucking hate it, but also a few who love getting fucking trashed and go crazy with music like that.

you know it's bad when you are considered really poor even in Bulgaria

Attached: iu.jpg (480x305, 46K)

>most people don't listen to it all year.
they do

That's funny, we consider all of you to be simpletons.

Wasn't New Kids really popular in Germany?
The whole reason it's funny to Dutch people is because it's set in Brabant

Ah okay, thanks for clarifying. Do you guys feel ashamed of them or do you just not see them as the same as you and/or disassociate despite not letting them leave?

We in the North look down upon Southerners, especially Shymkent. Because we think that they're nationalistic, religious, conservative(even by my country's conservative standarts) morons who only fill half the piala with tea for some weird fucking tradition
and they in turn hate us Northerners because they think that we're all Shala Kazakhs or not even Kazakhs at all, that we're lazy and grim and they think we're weird because we fill the cup with a tea to its fullest.
Fuck'em.
Also
>they be spending money and time to change their patronymic names from Anonovich to Anonuly

Attached: chumkent.jpg (500x554, 112K)

Source: your ass
It clearly has popularity spikes around carneval

It was, yeah. I never got the appeal but all the low IQ druggies in my highschool class loved it, so checks out.

Attached: 73vLtmO.png (1184x564, 33K)

I personally still see them as fellow citizens. They can do whatever they want up there in their province. I just hope their kind of thinking doesn't spread to other provinces.

the south and midwest generally, the south is genuinely third world in some parts but the midwest isnt bad, just low pop so boring for some

Attached: 1553921576738.jpg (848x477, 48K)

Is that where new kids come from?

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Yes.

I thought Corsica was the most looked down upon part in France, at least reading online comments from Frenchies made it seem that way

This part.
They are very nice but we like to make fun of them as simple-minded people.

Attached: 640px-Be-map.png (640x687, 210K)

No one thinks about Corsica. It's like Hawaii.

Remove South-Limburg (Maastricht, etc.) and it'll be accurate.

>implying Friesland isn't the retarded area of the Netherlands
Not only that but their ridiculous pride is cringy as fuck and they never shut the fuck up about faggot ass speed skating.

And for German people it's funny because it plays in the Netherlands

Yes, they never really joined the war, except Bergen op zoom and Breda,

Attached: 1580.png (800x1048, 555K)

Northeast is the heart of Brazil

Shut the fuck up. You might look down on them, but to the rest of the world Dutch people are like an upgraded version of you.

No offense but hasn't that already happened, or am I misinformed?

t. Kevin van Bommelken

You're right honestly
Their cities are cleaner, their education, healthcare and economy is better, their politics aren't in eternal stagnation, better and more modern public transportion and so on. Germany is falling from grace really quickly and we don't even know it, it's sad.

To be fair each area in this country ridicules the others. Randstad makes fun of ''provinciaaltjes'', North makes fun of south and vice versa. People shittalk Drenthe, Drenthe shittalks Overijssel. The list goes on.

Attached: 1280px-Northeast_China.svg.png (1280x1044, 197K)

Aceh was really significant in some way to Sukarno's revolution iirc. Is that right?

>Their cities are cleaner, their education, healthcare and economy is better, their politics aren't in eternal stagnation, better and more modern public transportion and so on.
Are you stuck in the 80s or something? The Netherlands has long fallen in line with Germany when it comes to shithole status. If anything we might've been better in the past but nowadays Germany has overtaken us in income, HDI and all those memes.

Attached: DPRK_Chagang_2017.svg.png (250x252, 18K)

t. non-huangoid babyface souf choina

humanphenotypes.net/Huanghoid.html

t. mongol manchu russian japan rape baby
shut up leaf

Interesting post since, like most burgers, I don't know much about your country. Tell me more about your southern ones?

My guess as another outsider is that North-Kazachstan is just a Russian incursion into the real Kazachstan

Nah dude, we're rotting away while you're progressing. Trust me, it's in little details like public transportation. You have the chipcard system which is modern and more fair because it dynamically calculates the price by distance. You know what we do? You can still have to buy fucking paper tickets here. And we have "Preisstufen" which is a retarded and overly complicated system. You have to look up how much you pay for a trip by checking which Preisstufe your destination has. It's ridiculous. Not only is this system straight from the 1950s, it's also still ridiculously expensive. DB keeps increasing the prices, despite trains being trash with failing ACs and never being on time (yes it's even worse here than it is in the Netherlands, I know you complain about NS a lot but trust me it's nothing compared to DB).
And the best part is that you apparently deem the chipcard system as "outdated" already because it's not efficient enough and already look for replacement.
Germans are too autistic for change and that's gonna be our downfall. Shops being open on Sunday is STILL outlawed despite the majority not being religious. Starting your own company is a painful, obscure process that blasts you so full with bureaucratic bullshit that most people aren't even able to invest time into unless they have a lot of savings and can entirely focus on that. So much shit like this.

Manchus right? What are they like these days?

oh FUCK you fucking russian mutt
I bet you cant even speak kazakh you northern barbarian
without south and west there is literally no kazakh identity, you would sell yourself just so your white masters will call you a good churka
>who only fill half the piala with tea for some weird fucking tradition
this is based, because we southerners are very hospitable, that we dont even want our guest to leave too fast so we fill his cup of tea only to the half so he will ask for more tea more often
but your mankurt mind wont understand

Well, I guess to a certain extent, but that's more because of the political climate within muslims all around the world rather than influence from aceh. I guess a key difference would be aceh is actually secessionist while the others only want to transform the state rather than secede from it.
Not really significant imo, but that's what they always bring up. iirc they donated some gold for the national monument and the first presidential aircraft. But what about now? They're one of the poorest provinces in the country. Sad really.

>Shops being open on Sunday is STILL outlawed
Wait what the fuck?

Germany is pretty anal about their sunday rest. If you go to Dutch truckstops on sunday all of them will be filled to the brim with trucks because they can't drive through Germany that day.
>mentioning the railroad system as proofs why the Netherlands is better than Germany
You are aware we don't even operate any high speed railroads?
And we don't want to improve or build anything whatsoever. Just last month a politician proposed to slash any railroad plans to connect Amsterdam to Groningen and instead give them a busline. An intercity busline.

not manchus, most of the present day population there are han. Manchu are literally the same as han now a days anyways.

Poor, full of gipsies

Attached: lookeddownupon.png (1210x746, 130K)

Oh okay. So what sucks so badly about that area? I bet it's a real bitch in winter but I don't know about the modern region

Wallonia obviously

Attached: images.png (245x206, 4K)

Everything outside of Moscow and SPB. I doubt humans even live there, it’s almost impossible to survive out there

Yes. Every supermarket and the majority of shops are closed on Sundays. The exceptions are shit like gas stations, kiosks and restaurants. Cooking on a Sunday night and missing an ingredient? Well too fucking bad lmao
It's retarded. I tell you, Germany still lives in 1950.

>You are aware we don't even operate any high speed railroads?
That's a good thing. ICEs are the biggest fucking trash on German railroads. They are constantly late, they block up the tracks and delay other trains, regional trains have to stop to let them pass because they have priority, the prices are disgustingly high, and so on. Fuck them.

You do have an intercity system between some cities though, and that's more than enough.

As I said, Dutch people complain a lot about NS, but it's nothing compared to DB.

population decline + low economic growth.

Holy shit, that's really backwards. This is national law? Not even subject to change locally?

Below Line. Nothing but soi and immigrants

Attached: IMG_20190716_204317.png (212x500, 31K)

>This is national law? Not even subject to change locally?
Yes. It's like that in the entirety of Germany. Even the North which is either protestant or atheist.

based sami bull

Aachen has a chipcard systeem too now! Hopefully more German cities nearby will follow soon.

Cry more small skulled southern faggit.

What happens on Nunalla and Churchill?

I hope so. As I said, Germans are autistic and hate change.

Not as much as of the last years. High Beirão and Transmontano regions have been generally more mocked thanks to Gato Fedorento.

>backwards
There's a lot of arguments to be made for it. In comparison to Germany the Netherlands has jumped on every meme regarding 24 hour economy, working during holidays, etc which was supposed to make our economy rock solid yet here we are earning less than Germans and Belgians with their outdated economy.
The problem with sunday stores is that people have to staff them and said people won't get 300% wage or something. They will be told they either work on sunday or get fired. Free market doesn't always work.

source about us earning less and stuff?