Muhammad was an arab

>Muhammad was an arab
>Turks are muslim
>Turks hate Arabs

WHAT?

Attached: apu234.jpg (225x225, 8K)

muhammad was a successful warlord and leader, which turkic warrior-nomads can respect
modern day arabs are unsuccessful losers

>jesus was a jew
>the west hates jews
what?

>mohammad, ali, mahdi etc were arabs
>iranians hate arabs

Well said, and I doubt that Mohammed would've betrayed and backstabbed us

The mahdi was Punjab

Attached: Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad_(c._1897).jpg (1280x1846, 181K)

>the west hates jews

They are seen as dirty and extremely religious. People here think they believe in the wrong version of islam.

Even Arabs hate other Arabs.

bruh moment

what about lebanese?

No, imbecile.

South Europeans are ok.

Muhammad was white, his ancestors were proto-germanic from Europe

>iranians hate arabs
They seem cool with them if they are shia and subservient. It maybe that's just the country.

>warlord and leader
He was a literal incel loser in his tribe whose sperging was successful.

arabs are jews
the royal family of Saud and the house of Saud is jews
Look it up

Muhammad was only hated after he started spewing stuff about islam and being disrespectful to the old pagan religion. Before that he was generally liked.

>incel
I thought he was already married to at least one wife when the religious shit started.

he had more wives than you have fathers you filthy nafroid

Yeah, he already had a rich sugar momma before he started islam.

That's because Turks themselves are Araps and Kurts combined. They just have a lot of self hate for their Arap genes but ultimately they can't stray too far from them

do turks like paksitanis? here in frontier people seem to like turkey

based

>Well said, and I doubt that Mohammed would've betrayed and backstabbed us
Thats literally in the Ahadith, you fucking retard

Attached: images (3).jpg (160x315, 9K)

t.only read the سيرة نبوية(sira nabawiya)
you need to look deeper into the non famous hadiths and specific words and ayas in the quran.
He was still an incel and looked upon, i will give you one spoonfed example, there is a hadith i remember reading years ago about him going to his "wives" all in the same night and had the strength of 30 men. It was most likely made up by his companions who tried to make him look manlier, probably because (some) people made fun of him.

>hadith are fact
Literal French cuck education

>Turks unironically believe that people from any period in history don't hate them

Nice selfie

yeah, he had many sons too
based

>people hate their neighbors for tiny differences
shocking

One of the reasons why Islam is the most fucked up religion is because of hadiths. Quran is bullshit too but not as much as hadiths. I'm one of the few people who actually read Quran and hadith books (most famous ones) in my cunt and damn there is some fucked shit right there.

go to youtube, type in "myheritagedna turkish" and watch the videos. most turks have %0 middle eastern dna

It's sahih you dumb fucking braindead shithead

Ali was an aryan

Lol what, I just watched a vid on a turkish youtube account, all of them had like 70% west asian.

>0% ME DNA
>Turkey literally in middle east
Salamalekum Arap user. Did you celebrate Nowruz with your Kurt family this year?

One of the reasons why Islam is the most fucked up religion is because 99%of these retardic muslims don't read the hadith which quran itself told them to follow. without hadith islam wouldn't mean shit and wouldn't make any fucking sense.

>2019
>still being religious
lmao

Attached: grug.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Searched that. Pretty much every video was 30-40% Greek with another 40% West Asian(Kurt,Armenian,Georgian,Persian) and some Arap/mongol sprinkled on top

Attached: (you).jpg (540x720, 61K)

@108493123
0/10