Why does this state upset so many people on this website?

Why does this state upset so many people on this website?

Attached: 1532571306443.jpg (468x300, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KF7hWzqdPDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why does a brown disgusting overpriced shithole responsible for all the cancerous parts of American culture make people mad

>why does the most valuable and important part of the country make irrelevant flyover shitholes jealous

based
he highlighted california not florida

It's not DC or the south though.

>why does a shitty homeless infested shanty town that scared away all their best tech companies get so many people upset

Attached: 1518289604115[3].webm (480x480, 2.86M)

DC may be a shithole but at least you don't have to literally step over homeless people like SF

>Cali is one city
Also you should be happy if they scare companies off since that means more jobs for the rest of the country.

It's a rich, leftist state that is often stereotyped in various ways in the media, and this is alt-right Nazi site so they'd hate it for having a lot of non-whites and Democrats. Also, after 9/11 it was no longer acceptable to make fun of New Yorkers so everyone switched to CA.

South Cali = disgusting rat den
North Cali = good

t. North Cali suburbanite and teenager

Cali and Texas should secede and form a second America for chicanos.

Pure jealousy

Attached: 1523758093248.png (1141x694, 76K)

Okay here's Sacramento also that last webm was LA
youtube.com/watch?v=KF7hWzqdPDk

Cali will not be in caacadia sorry.

You should've included Colorado for the amount of water you steal and dumb niggers you send us

Yeah this is true. Fortunately Colorado is on its way to becoming the next California so any animosity that currently exists between them will soon be dispelled due to having aligned economic interests.

Can't wait for more Californians to move to Colorado and make it even bluer

Cascadia has always included Northern CA, and it would be smart to include the rest since CA is so rich.

this, cali is just the US of the United states except a little more left leaning

Cascadia is our colony now

Jealousy, California is the best of us. Rest of America is worthless.

everyone is so jealous that they are leaving that shithole for other states to ruin

Cope

coasties are disgusting subhuman wannabe europeans

only the midwest and new england is good

The coast is brown and black my good kraut

t. Private Rodriguez

based

they hate us because they ain't us

seething ami untermensch

Most of the low quality American posters are from there

Yet their populations are all still so low and their best people ALL move to OUR states lul. Not even their own people want to live in those lame ass states.

Exactly. Rest of the states don't do shit, California alone destroys all the so called "farm states" at agriculture. Lazy fucks. They don't do shit else for the US, but can't even do the one job.

because I actually live in the shitty failing state

BECAUSE ITS THE GREATEST

Except they aren't, even most of the Europeans who relocate to the states come here. Not to your boring ass redneck backwaters.

Only nationalist, racist and hardcore conservatives hate Cali, no one else.

The only people leaving are boomers. It's a non-issue really.

Because it's not even top 10 GDP per capita but pretends it is the entire US economy.

Attached: flyover master race.jpg (940x705, 609K)

>GDP per capita
Means nothing due to population disparities between the states.

....what do you think GDP per capita is for? Jesus fucking christ, Mexican.

Yes Cali has like 40 million people. That also means it requires a certain ratio of resources, in particular water. This water is not originated from California at all. You are dependent on the rest of the states -- your 40m population is dependent on everyone else supplying you water and electricity. This is why the vacuum argument doesn't work, because we're not a multitude of faggots like the EU, where Italy starts jerking off its cock on top of Portugal and France cums on top of everyone. No, the entire US economy is based on give-and-take cross-state trade with minimal barriers, thanks to common currency and common language.

Key word: common language. California and Texas have done their damdnest to undermine everything we've done in this country regarding linguistic integration. Putting up signposts and bank forms in Spanish should be forbidden. Allowing amnesty for illegal aliens should be forbidden. But both of you do it. Do you wonder why the rest of the USA hates Cali and Texas? You are lawless shitholes. Chicago comes in soon on that list, even though I live 20 miles near it.

Attached: 56.png (225x225, 10K)

>valuable
I'd love to see you live on cash crops for a year, chewing tobacco and wine grapes like a retard. Or iceberg lettuce, which has no nutritional value.

The only actually good thing Mexican slaves in California produce are tomatoes.

>florida

>relevant

not him but side effect of pic related

you would wonder, with the internet, why haven't jobs distributed with remote work?

Attached: usa economy america split in half.png (900x567, 29K)

I'm too far away from them no influence

Because despite being a shithole we still have an amazing GDP and politics in the US revolves around us and Texas

Flyovers seething

Attached: 1562556595887.png (420x420, 11K)

>German post
>but he's actually right, the only good parts of the USA are Anglo or German

Attached: ethnicity map USA.jpg (480x383, 64K)

Cope

Attached: 1562553801638.png (868x1056, 195K)

>US politics revolves around us
You are batshit because US politics revolves around purple states like Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, and possibly now Texas.

Congrats on knowing jack-all about American politics though you spic-chang.

>cali should secede
Based

Attached: tfw no independence.png (976x548, 99K)

I would support this so that the US army can depopulate the area and revert it to Comanche era.

Attached: cat situation.jpg (510x518, 96K)

California and Texas are Democratic and Republican strongholds and depending on what Californian and Texan reps think thats what the rest of the party thinks

So basically all the fatest states lol. Midwest and the South have the highest proportions of whales in America.

God no, it didn't work out so well for the last people that tried it. I'd rather not get slaughtered.

also I'm not sure why you're bringing up the south since I never mentioned them. they're a bunch of fat niggers

the only good part of the USA is Northeast+Midwest

Attached: obesity in usa controlled for race.jpg (979x648, 84K)

Bold of you to assume we wouldn't give you a Vietnam tier bloodbath

Attached: cali superiority.png (2340x2048, 165K)

>Unironic farmtard posting

Lestist and nazis are same

The south is majority Anglo. You said the best states are Anglo and German. The whites in the south are OVERWHELMINGLY Bongs, and they're fat af. I've been to all North Carolina, Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, and ALL were the very Walmart fatass whales stereotype posted here. And yes much of them were whites. None of these Nordic gods you present them ass amerimutt.

>builds your nukes
not so fast kiddo

>Vietnam tier bloodbath
>a bunch of Hollywood, video game, and fruitpickers whine "oh no" as they're mowed down by 7.62mm

Ok man. You realize that we lost Vietnam because we limited our theater of operations exclusively within Vietnamese borders, right, not Laos and not Cambodia?

That wouldn't happen with a 2nd American Civil war.

>unironic "fuck basic necessities" posts in the year 2019
>at the best time to hedge against global warming

Stupid Ontarionigger. Go snort some coke like your leader.

the largest self-identified ethnic group might still only be like 10-15% of the population at best

I live in Indiana and I know that there are not all that many German people here. Maybe having one or two German ancestors but that doesn't really amount to anything.

>The south is majority Anglo.
Lol fuck no you retard. The South is 50% nigger 50% irish-scots

Stop talking about my country because it's clear you've never visited it.

I like beer okay

Attached: I like beer.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Most relevant and influential region in the world.

It sounds to me that you would suffer more, not only from a financial standpoint on the world stage but from a food standpoint as well, from what i've read on California. They seem to be your Germany.

>California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 90% of broccoli, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on). Some of this is due to climate and soil. No other state, or even a combination of states, can match California’s output per acre. Lemon yields in California, for example, are more than 50 percent higher than in Arizona. California spinach yield per acre is 60 percent higher than the national average. Without California, supply of all these products in the United States and abroad would dip, and in the first few years, a few might be nearly impossible to find. Orchard-based products in particular, such as nuts and some fruits, would take many years to spring back.

California leaving though, could in fact inspire the lazier states to work harder and lose those extra pounds. But then we couldn't make fun of Americans for being fat lards anymore.

They are larpers, the majority of the South is English. They were the dominate migrators there for decades. By all means the states up North (the ones you credit Anglos for) like Mass are MORE Irish than they are English. There's even more Italians in Mass than English.

>dependent on everyone else supplying you water and electricity
don't lump me together with those disgusting southern californians

>hurr all of california is nothing but big city folks and illegals
You do realize theres millions of people who do not fall in these categories right?
Or do you just assume the collective retards you rounded up from flyover with a fewer population than a few square miles of one of our towns is enough to take down a state with an economy that ranks above some of the top nations?

It was a nice place in the 1970s. Now...

Impotent flyover rage

Attached: 1244842893_pachter.jpg (594x540, 195K)

>all the cancerous parts of American culture make people mad
That's actually the south. Would still kick CA minus silicon valley out in an instant.

Speaking as a Californian, California sucks. It’s overpriced, and the people running it don’t know what they’re doing. They’re hypocrites because they say they can walk the walk, but only talk the talk. For California having as much money as it does, it’s amazing that we’re as in debt as we are.

That's pretty normal for coastal states. Here in WA it's like that as well. It's hard to keep all the libcucks from scaring businesses off.

>libcucks
t.

Attached: 39BB99BCFD2A4D51BF5F52DFFDA3D99E.jpg (205x246, 21K)

The south is responsible for most of the problems with the US.

Also the cringey mindless ultra lefty "Californians" are usually insane transplants that move here because they were ultra left in their home states and move here because they didn't fit in where they were from and think they belong here. It's pretty disgusting and i mess with them whenever i can.

t 11th gen Californian

Attached: 8a9aee6d502819ba5b3c85bdcf358903.jpg (736x977, 137K)

>Blacks are less than 10% and make up 60%+ of the homeless population and create this drug riddled shanty towns

A lot of them also come from out of state. A lot of homless people from the midwest end up here because they freeze to death in winter of they remain up north.

non-white leftist authoritarian shithole

>Authoritarian
Christ it's just a fucking state.

pnw is god tier but don't tell anyone

doesn't change the fact that it's authoritarian with gun regulations, taxes, and letting in tons of 3rd worlders without the Californian's consent

t. Heinrich "Scheißeesser" Öztürk Tsongobambwe - German

Because their hippie degenerate culture is spreading to decent states via an exodus of college broke hipsters.

>non-white leftist authoritarian shithole

Attached: 1557161372870.png (640x550, 235K)

I could give 0 shits it's funny though as they become browner, their demographics go down.

>Authoritarian
>Let's anyone in
Hmmm. Sounds like you are just mad that they aren't authoritarian in the right ways, which is pretty typical for Cali haters.

You can say that about almost every single state.

i like visiting california. i would never ever want to live there though. i would choose pretty much any other state over california for living

Attached: 1-Thomas-Sankara_Burkina_Faso.png (610x415, 201K)

This is the inconvenient truth people want to ignore in these types of threads. That and a lot of homeless people are shipped to the west coast in general, not just CA.

Jow Forums uses cherrypicked areas of it to strawman their political opponents.