I’ve been sitting in tether since January

Just went all in on BTC and ETH

We bull now, follow me peasants I am smart money.

Attached: 2476D330-D467-43B5-9069-16515B687F2A.jpg (558x553, 143K)

based sticky

>he bought eth, he thinks he's smart money

ETH is literally the best Product on the market,with it near the yearly low it’s dumb not to buy ETH

finally, been carrying these bags so long I need a wheelchair.

> Not participating in the eth volatility
> considering himself smart

the absolute state of newfags

Agree, smart buy right now. Ready for the bull run.

>projecting this much
the absolute state of a plebbian

While now is fine to enter the market I think we could easily have more dragged out downside to 5k at least.

The chart gives me no reason to think the bear is dead. Another drop at 7.5k has a 50/50 chance of happening imo.

Attached: Screenshot_20180827-084022.jpg (1071x1278, 220K)

Yeah I don't get why brainlets don't like it.

I think they dont realize that despite the fact it doesn't have "coin" in its name, it can still be used as a form of currency. It can also be used to do other things. Banks are actually using ETH and these retards think its a "dooble digit shitcoin".

That's just biz I guess.

Ur the retard for thinking eth was anything more than the intermediary for 2017 ico bubbles and now thats gone its shit and unscalable.

> not understanding how ethereum works
> thinking it's unscalable
> not buying the bottom

get rekt

So why is it the bottom this time and not the other twenty fucking times this year that Bitcoin levitated between six and eight thousand while ETH choked on a forest of dicks?

Fair play!

kek it's was the best product for when the ICOs were all the rage. Now it's not. ETH is literally the scam gateway.

ETH is a centralized conveyor belt for shitcoins and that is all it will ever be. Pic related is (you).

Attached: hx4Prda.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Hmm this thread is seriously making me consider getting back in the game
t. tethered in february

this

There are thousands of ETH from crappy ICO's who will fail waiting to be cashed out

iconic sticky

I can literally go release a Dapp on a Loom sidechain right now, and it'll run as fast as EOS, while still participating in the wider Ethereum ecosystem on-chain.

Didn't go all in on LINK, not gonna make it.