I already told you mom, I refuse to get a job

>I already told you mom, I refuse to get a job.

Attached: 1563291533217.jpg (406x500, 41K)

I just want to own a small cafe in some Patagonian village or in the Spanish mountainside.

>Yes I do leech off of my parents, how could you tell, lmao

>Get a job? Sorry but that is way below my level of intellect

Attached: 1558486453719.jpg (735x884, 48K)

Just slave away for 50 years so you can retire for 10 years when your health is crap and you can't do anything lmao

>yes, my mom did let me jerk off onto her tits and I beat around the bush about it with my therapist so she doesn't think of me any less even though I literally pay for her to listen to my traumatic childhood experiences, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

my mom has been trying to make me get a job all summer, i was going to start last week but luckily got sick. now i wont have to start until next week

Should have thought twice about bringing a human into this world if you didn't even have the means to support him, no one forced you to have a son.

Attached: Gigachad Ernest.jpg (193x261, 4K)

Unironically based, fuck normies.

>I WILL EXPEL YOU FROM THIS HOUSE IF YOU DON'T GET A JOB THIS YEAR. PERIOD.

Attached: 1543711485191.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Hawt.
How old were you ?

If you're the mutt user I've already told you the story.
If I said how old I was jannoids would probably ban me, I was old enough to start preparing for the driving theory test, that's all I will say

>Get a job? Why don't you get a clue bitch!

Attached: 1563203623125.png (1080x1350, 444K)

>be me
>staring off into space
>was actually staring at moms tits without realizing
>mom sees me
>laughs and tells me it's impolite to stare
>shows me a bit more and laughs
>she suddenly has this concerned, nervous expression and asks me if I really want to see them
>I say yeah
>takes them out
>they're big and soft, kind of like kat dennings but with a bit more sag and a bit smaller
>she sees my hardon and fishes it out of my pants and starts playing with it
>feels like pure bliss
>about to cum, couldn't have been more than 30 seconds
>wow user already? haha
>I take over and start jerking it more slowly, embarrassed as fuck
>eventually have to cum
>stand up and blow my load on her tits
>she cleans it off then cries
>leaves for a few days to go god knows where, still don't know to this day, and comes back and tells me to forget it ever happened

Tell the story

How old were you

Jannoids wouldn't like it if I said, I was old enough to start preparing for the driving theory test, take that as you will

>Well yes im a billionaire CEO and i fuck the wives of my employees
how could you tell

Attached: images (1).jpg (505x607, 17K)

>why yes Mom I do plan to shoot you, what gave it away?

Attached: 1563140649138.jpg (508x507, 33K)

What a horrible abusive mother. That fact that she cried afterwards means nothing it was just a facade. If you're capable of doing something like that to your child then you're not capable of remorse. I would want to kill her if I was you

They don't care. I've told a story that happened to me when I was 6 and they didn't bat an eye. No, I won't tell it again, btw.

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL SPIDERS!!! THEY'RE OUR BROS!!!

Attached: file.png (782x758, 152K)

well it was indeed one of the best orgasms of my life so I can't say I was that mad haha
obviously my mother didn't actually want to have a sexual relationship with me, it was likely a mix of being a little tipsy and a bit lonely, she regretted it but I can't say I did

they dont care if you say you WERE 15 or 16, just dont say youre underage at this moment

>

Attached: 13765786875.jpg (480x359, 68K)

Well yes I am obviously of age now that I'm talking to my therapist about it but yes I was 15 at the time

chad

>traumatic

nice