With this whole ASAP Rocky debacle going are normies finally being made aware of what Sweden truly is?

With this whole ASAP Rocky debacle going are normies finally being made aware of what Sweden truly is?

Attached: asap-rocky-gq-style-cover-b.jpg (1500x844, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/kultur/asap-rocky-denies-being-held-under-inhumane-conditions
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/svt-falls-for-avstandstagande-i-slutdebatt
expressen.se/nyheter/svt-falls-av-for-inslag-om-anti-trump-demonstranter/
expressen.se/nyheter/svt-falls-av-granskningsnamnden-for-agerandet-mot-sd/
nyhetsbyran.org/2019/06/27/svt-falls-av-granskningsnamnden-for-usa-bevakning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm more curious about why anyone would even give a fuck on imageboards about A$AP Rocky of all people, but then I forgot most people here are just little white teens who listen to hiphop and use words such as bruh and y'all

It doesn't show the problems of Sweden so it's unlikely

mediocre rapper and culture vulture. they knew he was washed up over here so they're keeping him to let our good rappers keep making music. based swedes

How so?
>black person gets attacked by muslim refugees
>he gets put in jail for weeks while having his rights violated while refugees go free
It's pretty straightforward

>he gets put in jail for weeks while having his rights violated
Ah yes by making him eat dog turds and sleep on the floor.

>There is a treaty -- the Vienna Convention for Consular Relations -- which both Sweden and the United States signed. Under the treaty, when a foreigner like A$AP Rocky is arrested, he has a right to immediately see an official from the U.S. Consulate. Our sources say Rocky asked for the meeting, but when an official from the American Consulate arrived at the detention center to meet him, he was squarely denied access -- a clear violation of the treaty.

All of this was published by TMZ. His own lawyer said none of it is true. Do you really think Sweden is going to arrest a famous person on mild charges and then discard him all of his rights?

Yes

You should stop listening to hiphop and stop following these cringy #freeMcNigger internet dramas

Why did you lie? Are you a Muslim?
>“The conditions of the facility are horrific and include 24/7 solitary confinement, restriction of amenities for the most basic of human functions, lack of access to life-sustaining food as well as unsanitary conditions,” John Ehmann, Rocky’s manager, wrote on Instagram. “On the day of his arrest, I spoke with the U.S. Embassy Consult who informed me that his request to visit Rocky was rejected by police, which violates article 36 of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations, to which Sweden is a signatory. Since then, he has been allowed to visit with a U.S. Embassy Consult and attorney, but only in the presence of Swedish officials. It is troubling and worrisome that the laws are not being applied equally.”
>You should stop listening to hiphop
No

Seriously stop listening to hiphop you're not a 15 year old whiteboy.

Also ask yourself: if one of your kind gets caught at the border, do you think they get to see a Mexican government official within the hour?
His own manager already said that he's been visited by a consulate member and his attorney as well. All of that probably within 2 days after his arrest.

Why is there always some butthurt Muslim Dutch flag in like every thread? Are you basically 90% of posts made by Dutch flag or are 90% of Dutch flags some kind of Muslim hivemind that all write the same?
Those situations are not equivalent

You're brown and I'm white. Stop listening to hiphop and read a book or something.

Lmaooooo we know Imran al binDurfen isn't white

this
didn't even read anything in the thread, just say this with 4chanx and came here to upvote it

You must be fun at the parties

You mean the fact that Sweden hates niggers? yes

>Seriously stop listening to hiphop you're not a 15 year old whiteboy.

This.
The fuck is wrong with people...

Yes. As Soon As Possible Rocky will die in prison and they will understand that the Legion of Doom has set up headquarters in Sweden.

Wouldn't it be crazy if he went to prison for several years and by the time he got out his career was completely forgotten? But of course the nice swedes will let him go ASAP

That wouldn't happen because if gets imprisoned the whole world would rally for him and Sweden's carefully manufactured image of being paradise would finally shatter

He literally assaulted Sweden's most precious people, muslims, he's not going to get away with this.

>nooooooo, you can't arrest my rap idol!!!
be a man

>that brazilian who's always assblasted about black people
When are you gonna start posting your infographics about how no one *actually* likes Black people?

>there's only one br in the board
be a man

Why are mexican posters so fucking terrible? They all post like they’re from fucking twitter.

fuck off cem

Based.

is there swedish embassy in russia? we should shoot it up as revenge for A$AP

Are you still butthurt from the debates? Lol

There is one in Moscow

Based. Swedish embassies worldwide should burn and Ikea and Spotify be boycotted

you’re not black, faggot

>ASAP Rocky debacle
quick rundown?

Good luck boycotting Swedish products

reply to this post if your cunt will join a global coalition to carpet bomb mexico

Attached: me.gif (425x228, 1.12M)

His alleged human rights violation is simply that he hates the food and can't use his rich boy status to get away from trouble. In other words he's experiencing true equality for the first time of his life since he gets the same treatment every inmate over here gets

So?

Attached: 1503957006754.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

Rapper killed a local and got arrested.
Blacks in America are going ape shit and asking for Genocide of Swedes.

>NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST IMPRISON THIS NIGGER FOR BEATING UP PEOPLE, MY WIFE'S SON IS HIS BIGGEST FAN PLEASE SWEDEN YOU CANT DO THIS

Attached: images.png (231x218, 8K)

I strike a Swedish matchstick after I poop. Not even memeing.

>asking for Genocide of Swedes
They'll have to get in line, there's a lot of people in that line too.

I don't own anything from Sweden so I think it would be pretty easy
Nuke Sweden but unironically

Attached: devilishpepe.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>NOOOOOO IF YOU TOUCH A MUSLIM'S HAIR YOU NEED TO ROT IN JAIL FOR LIFE!!!!!

Attached: 1556723760531.png (207x243, 28K)

The muslims were arrested yesterday, they're also facing charges for molestation. What exactly is it that upsets you?

>yooooo sweden y'all release my nigga bruh

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

How come your precious Muslims that attacked and were groping girls in the street were only just *supposedly" detained like yesterday?

Because it's bullshit?

What is bullshit?

First step for you would be to stop using the internet seeing as the majority of Mexican internet infrastructure is carried by Ericsson

>Rapper killed a local and got arrested.
Not surprised at all, d e s u.

Attached: 1563225817807.gif (320x240, 164K)

Don't know what that is and sounds like bullshit
Your blatant racism against Blacks and favoritism of Muslims

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T ARREST CRIMINALS IF THEY'RE RICH AND FAMOUS

Attached: blacksoyjack.png (1000x1000, 87K)

>Our sources tell TMZ ... the rapper is sleeping on a yoga mat with no blankets. There is a prisoner in the next cell with severe mental issues who slams his head against the concrete wall and hurls feces every which way ... feces that are not cleaned up.

>The water, we're told, is not clean and the food is not edible ... for the first 5 days A$AP Rocky ate an apple a day, and that's it.

>We're told the facility is filthy and "disease ridden."

Does anybody actually believe this shit? The only criticism I've heard of the Swedish prison system is that the prisons look like hotels

>Don't know what that is
You know, I'm not that surprised.

fuck your homo rapper :DD

Yes. I don't know why anyone would buy into the whole Sweden meme

Nobody cares about this worthless nigger

Judge mocked him by refering to him as "a so called artist" ;DD

That was so fucking based

TMZ is heavily bias towards African Americans and relies heavily on the Rapping “community. Of course they will lie about anything.

Good, Rappers are beyond privileged.
The media treats them like Gods and IRS doesn’t do shit about their tax evasion.

finally the world gets to see the true nature of sw*Des

>>Our sources tell TMZ

Attached: 1548538276727.jpg (6070x9102, 2.56M)

allt bra eller pekka?

So called Swedish "judge"

>commit crime
>get punished for it
>have some mexican homo defend you because you like his so called "music"

Attached: 1563079463941.png (657x527, 172K)

This is a cell in the prison ASAP is being kept. Today he was served dill- and tomato-baked cod with cooked potatoes for lunch and chili con carne with bulgur for supper. Tomorrow is desert day and he will be getting rhubarb cobbler with custard. The water (on tap), the communal drinking water in Stockholm, is the same water that the Swedish royal family is drinking.

Attached: cell_kronoberg.jpg (728x485, 65K)

He hasn't even punished. You just threw him in jail because apparently you need WEEKS to review two 2 minutes videos where he clearly is the victim to decide who's guilty. Meanwhile those Afghans went free

ASAP Rocky's music is honestly hot garbage. I'm glad that nigga is behind bars.

Attached: 1460791977075.png (476x484, 35K)

Nice showcase cell

If you ask me, his music alone justifies jailing him.

>where he clearly is the victim
EBIN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

he did nothing wrong
those sandniggers were insistently asking for it

svt.se/kultur/asap-rocky-denies-being-held-under-inhumane-conditions

>“He has never spoken to TMZ or anyone outside about the conditions when he was first detained and kept in custody. He was treated then, and is treated now, correctly. However, he has experienced the conditions in custody as very plain and has perceived a smell of urine in his cell.”

>“He was lacking in appetite when he was first arrested, but he tries to eat. He was supposed to receive a visit from the American consulate at an early stage of his detainment and perceived that staff from the American embassy was not allowed to visit him. A day or so later, the visitation took place. He is not able to determine if this is in violation of the Vienna convention or not. He is not aware of the other claims made in the TMZ article.”

From his lawyer that he fired.

swedes are disgusting cuckholds

>Swedish lawyer tells the state-owned Swedish media that nothing's happened and everything's okay
Hmmmm

>He was lacking in appetite when he was first arrested
Surely a sign of drug abuse. He should be given another 20 years of prison for that. Have they even tested him for drugs?

A racist country that needs more refugees to make them less racist by accepting to live side by side with said refugees ?

we will use bofors technology to launch ICBMs to kill every rapper on the planet if anyone attempts to force Rakim Mayers release unjustly

be warned

SVT is a separate branch from the state, they're not connected at all so there wouldn't be any conflict of interest and minimize corruption. SVT criticises our government all the time.

No fucking way bro, SVT are biased as hell. To deny that is just absurd, they've even gotten in deep shit because of it plenty of times.

Did you even see the video or was there too much BVLL cvm in your eyes?

@108498077
Stop defending the negros you worship so much American swine you have no power here

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

examples?

did you miss the part where half of china hated us because they couldn't handle the banter from svt? or grotesco making fun of our politicians, folkets främsta företrädare etc.?
but if by biased you mean they don't say fuck niggers then yes theyre biased

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/svt-falls-for-avstandstagande-i-slutdebatt

expressen.se/nyheter/svt-falls-av-for-inslag-om-anti-trump-demonstranter/

expressen.se/nyheter/svt-falls-av-granskningsnamnden-for-agerandet-mot-sd/

nyhetsbyran.org/2019/06/27/svt-falls-av-granskningsnamnden-for-usa-bevakning/

To name just a few...

>break the law
>go to jail
What’s so hard to understand about this Juan?

Isn't it a bit ironic of you to make that post considering you do that but with Muslims?

Attached: vad gör han.png (362x315, 74K)

What do these say?

@108498230
fuck the muslims too I don't give a rats about them. I shit in your mouth mexican turd eat my swedish shit

Attached: 027.png (1000x1000, 172K)

Attached: burgershartyt.png (918x164, 21K)

yes, but having a political agenda that sometimes lines up with the government doesn't mean you're biased towards supporting the government

you linked two examples, very minor examples, and where they did get punished because we have a system set in place against corruption

They're examples of SVT being biased against one of the largest political parties in Sweden as well as against foreign politicians.

They're clearly very biased against all those who are currently anti-government. It's straight up undeniable. With that said I don't give a shit about this faggot rapper.

Blacks and Muslims are closer culturally to the ancient Vikings than modern swedes are. You say they’re not integrating, but they are quite literally the only ones in Scandinavia that are upholding Viking values. They DESERVE to live in your countries not you.