Bow down plebians

Bow down plebians

Attached: 1563298938224.jpg (746x1023, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deutsch.rt.com/inland/90267-medien-bericht-jens-spahn-wir/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have no clue how the eu government/constitution works and it's scaring me

What's her stand on immigration?

She is an opportunist she doesnt have an oppinion

The German behind every pro-EU shitpost

Oh.. She's one of those. Well for now it doesn't sound so bad.
Unless Vestager get say. It really scares me she had a shot at becoming president. People don't know her

based

Hopefully she can do for the EU what she did for the Bundeswehr

>It really scares me she had a shot at becoming president.
Dude she is president since 40 minutes

tfu.

Not the women I'm talking about

What does von der Leyen mean?
German nobility or Dutch?

Do you think she swallows?

She has 7 kids. SEVEN. Forget Merkel, vdL is the real Mutti. I don't know if she swallows, but I'm pretty sure you can creampie this religious turboslut any time you want.

It's one of those Freemason incestuous noble families from the old empire. They usually have douchey names like these, such as "Henckel von Donnersmarck".

I'm more interested in her stance on rimming

am I the only one who finds her INCREDIBLY hot?

it doesn't

Ursel wird die EU mal schön an die Wand fahren
She herself isnt a noble but her husband is, she got the title via marriage. She's from a quite rich dynasty of politicians and got all of her political position through nepotism (her father was a powerful politician). Also she has 7 kids and is paraded through the media as the powerwoman who's able to unite job and family. HOWEVER, people tend to forget that she lived in a grand villa most of her life where maids took care of her children... so she's not a role model for the commoner even though she's depicted as if.

>rimming
That's tricky, I mean deus may or may not vult, the scripture isn't clear on that. But you can fuck her up the ass like a piston on an old iron steam train, because that doesn't count.

remember this?

Attached: zensursula.jpg (860x484, 68K)

giving, not receiving

alter, ich hatte es grade schon wieder verdrängt...
uschi wird der Untergang...

She's second gen politician/bureaucrat, dont expect much.

>what she did for the Bundeswehr
Kek

Germanbro, I'm afraid you'll have to take one for the team. Jean-Claude and Asselborn have caused so much cringe here every time they spoke... it's time for Germany to embarrass itself EU-wide.

She won't, i assure you! That's what she has 12309812740817324 consultants for, 90% of which are her kids!

is she much of a merkel loyalist?

Why do you care?

i live in northern ireland and have family in the south

Top Kek. Only Germans will get it.

She'll sail this ship like the Gorch Fock

not at all is what you're saying

so who will become her successor? jens spahn?

>it's time for Germany to embarrass itself EU-wide
Finally a position she has proven to be absolutely qualified for

Let's hope. The last woman who made news on the Gorch Fock was
>crashing from the vessel’s rigging onto the deck and dying of her injuries in a nearby hospital
lel, dumb cunt.

don't be ridiculous, it's andreas scheuer, of course

Medienbericht: Jens Spahn wird neuer Verteidigungsminister – Bundeswehrverband lobt von der Leyen deutsch.rt.com/inland/90267-medien-bericht-jens-spahn-wir/

Attached: amthor.jpg (760x380, 26K)

>Bundeswehrverband lobt von der Leyen
mfw

Attached: B9B3449E-ABFA-4845-B14E-7E7B6674F82C.jpg (300x300, 14K)

kek, Beweis das manche auf dem Schulhof nicht genug verprügelt wurden

>Geh mit Gott, aber geh

It's like in the former soviet union were every commissary was famous for his outstanding performance in office

HEIL HOMO

>That's what she has 12309812740817324 consultants for, 90% of which are her kids!
based

mehr so ein freundliches ja ja jetzt verschwinde endlich vom bundeswehrverband

>pro pink quotas
>pro faggots
>pro immigration
ah yes, the fascinating german right wing

halt dein Maul du dummer Hurensohn. Der Amthor ist ohne Vater aufgewachsen, seine Mutter war alleinerziehende Arbeiterin. Der Typ hat ein Jurastudium mit Prädikatsexamen bestanden und hat Ahnung wovon er spricht. Bloß weil er sich wie ein Mann kleidet und sich nicht als super cool darstellt wie Rezo etc die von nichts ne Ahnung haben meinen Spasten wie du, die nichts im Leben erreicht haben, sie könnten sich über ihn lustig machen. Deshalb geht Deutschland vor die Hunde. Den Jugendlichen wird vermittelt, man müsse einfach nur hip und cool sein und dann passt das schon. Einfach zu Friday's for Future gehen und deinem Lieblingyoutuber hinterherplappern. Aber nem Typ der sich hochgearbeitet hat und Ahnung hat bisschen Achtung schenken? Respekt vor großen Leistungen? Null.
Absolute Hurensöhne, hängt euch alle weg.

Philipp du must ins Bett

XD
Dumme Menschen haben die Fresse zu halten, heutzutage denkt leider jeder er hätte den Durchblick und niemand weist sie zurecht.

Ruhig brudi, wer Amthor für nen aalglatten, abgehobenen Politikerbonzen hält, nimmt noch lange nicht rezo, fff oder irgendwelche yt spacken Ernst.

jews

Kek, du glaubst ernsthaft von Milchbubi Amthor kommt noch irgendeine eigene politische Initiative im Merkelabnickverein? Der Typ hat sehr wahrscheinlich null echte Lebenserfahrung, ist nur durch buckeln die Parteihierarchie rauf (Filmempfehlung:Der Untertan) und wird sich muckmäuschenstill in die CDU einfügen. Was Rolex-chebli für die Spd, ist Amthor für die cdu.

cringe

na klar, habt euch wahrscheinlich nicht ein einziges Mal mit seinen Positionen auseinandergesetzt. Der ist der jüngste Abgeordnete, hat natürlich noch nicht den Einfluss/Rückhalt gegen Merkel oder andere etablierte zu gehen, aber seine Haltungen sind von dem was ich gehört habe sehr vernünftig.
Aber er sieht witzig aus, also voll der Hurensohn, gell ? XD wurde nicht genug gemobbt xDDD
Hurensohn

when is next chimpout and why is a woman leading it, germany im confused

>right wing

She is from the Merkel party, mate.
It is only called "conservative" for historic reasons, basically. Today they moved from the center right to the center left, fucking up the social democrates because there is literally no reason to vote for them anymore. The AfD (literally nazis according to any newspaper and 80% of Germans) took their spot on the center right.
Best part is: all the retards cry that Germany took a hard turn to the right the last years. What it really did was basically replacing the CDU (40+% before) with the AfD (15%).

>mfw German politics

Attached: 1514648893909.jpg (756x472, 57K)